Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

every single television show in america is soon to be guest-starring donald trump, and i don't mind

also wrestling like
http://i.imgur.com/IbpwztR.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

potato of destiny
Aug 21, 2005

Yeah, welcome to the club, pal.

Otacon posted:

every single television show in america is soon to be guest-starring donald trump, and i don't mind

also wrestling like
http://i.imgur.com/IbpwztR.gifv

What's funny about that is trump seemed to be more professional and sane when he was being a professional wrestler

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
*cums*

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

YOU A FUCKING HAT
Jun 7, 1979

I CAN'T BE STOPPED OR REASONED WITH

I feel a lot more cherished than I did before, but also somehow a lot uglier.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

What game is this? Seems fun.

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

MizPiz posted:

What game is this? Seems fun.
President Trump

Shadow President

Kleptobot
Nov 6, 2009
Hey guys, I'm planning a protest in the Free Speech Zone about 10 km away from Capitol Hill. Don't forget to bring bail money, you'll need extra to ensure that the fully privatized Capital Police Force Inc. drops you off in a "good" holding cell.

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

NEED TOILET PAPER posted:

January 21, 2017: Donald Trump is sitting in the Oval Office, sweating profusely and nursing a bottle of whiskey. My God, how did it come to this?! It was only supposed to go on for a month or two, you know, get the brand back in the public eye and get some rubes to invest money, then run away laughing. But now...gently caress. gently caress gently caress gently caress.

Buffer Overflow
Sep 3, 2006
Interweb Addict
Somewhere Dick Cheney and a bunch of other former Bush staffers are drinking and complaing that we could be liberating Iran right now but Trump won the GOP nomination.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Nehru the Damaja posted:

The president is a big embarrassing buffoon but signs the same legislation Hillary would have, continuing our gradual sell-off of all public space and resources and intellectual commons and real wages vs. productivity continue the same disheartening spread and the middle class slowly erodes away. Minorities are murdered by police with impunity just like they were under the black civil rights lawyer president, but I guess federal administrative agencies get a bit worse with more cronies and fewer true-believer careerists

Everyone who points out this striking lack of change from the status quo is shouted down because it's their fault we didn't elect Hillary to do the exact same poo poo

buglord
Jul 31, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Buglord

This is a really good gif and im glad someone posted it again because I lost it years ago and havent been able to find it since.

Gamma Nerd
May 14, 2012

WATCH TRUMP START A loving WAR

super nailgun
Jan 1, 2014

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

Avocados posted:

This is a really good gif and im glad someone posted it again because I lost it years ago and havent been able to find it since.

yeah I thought the exact same thing and like clockwork it popped up in the last GBS I/P thread and I saved it for posterity

Multimedia Cocoon
Oct 5, 2013

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

\
"My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw cuck forever. We begin bombing in five minutes."

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

as a tall cis hetero white male, the only things that will be hurt by Trump becoming president are my bleeding heart ideals

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
america's going out of business sale is finally here!

and everything must go!

DarkMalfunction
Sep 5, 2014

The Whole Internet posted:

america's going out of business sale is finally here!

and everything must go!

Knew I should've voted Deez Nuts...

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Armchair Calvinist posted:

as a tall cis hetero white male, the only things that will be hurt by Trump becoming president are my bleeding heart ideals

I don't think he'd harm them much, he'd just be killing a lot of foreigners, and the jobs market will still suck. so like Obama's 3rd term.

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
Loggers around the world become America's new heroes, defending us from the dangers of wind power by cutting down wind turbines with comically oversized, gold-plated chainsaws powered by Ford F-150 engines.

http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2015/07/08/3678025/donald-trump-gets-to-keep-wind-power-away-from-his-golf-course/

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

French Canadian posted:

Loggers around the world become America's new heroes, defending us from the dangers of wind power by cutting down wind turbines with comically oversized, gold-plated chainsaws powered by Ford F-150 engines.

http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2015/07/08/3678025/donald-trump-gets-to-keep-wind-power-away-from-his-golf-course/

Who are you kidding? It wouldn't be loggers. It would be a platoon of Doom Guys with chainsaws freeing our nation from the dendritic threat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQpxDFExwhU

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
nothing except making jokes about women being bimbos will be kosher again and more mexcians will be shot down like dogs in the street. maybe bankers have to pay more in taxes on the plus side.

Mucky
Dec 26, 2005

WHY IS THERE A CHERRY ON A STICK IN THIS DRINK? IT'S NOT AS IF IT DOES ANYTHING FOR THE FLAVOR. WHY DOES ANYONE TAKE A PERFECTLY GOOD DRINK AND THEN PUT IN A CHERRY ON A POLE?
Where did all my neighbors go?

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

Let's drink until we can't feel anymore!
It seems a lot more gaudy in America for some reason. :Gets shot by drones purging the poors and losers:

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

Buffer Overflow posted:

Somewhere Dick Cheney and a bunch of other former Bush staffers are drinking and complaing that we could be liberating Iran right now but Trump won the GOP nomination.

The Bush staffers are all working in the Trump Administration, basically doing the same thing they did when GWB lost interest in the actual day to day of the job.

Cheney drinks alone.

Xenophon
Jun 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer
Dick Cheney throws down a copy of his portfolio's outlook. "Dammit!" he cries out, his heart beating hard, his left arm losing sensation, "Halliburton was supposed to get those Iran contracts, not Trump Oil and Trump Logistics!" The shotgun in the closet beckons, its siren's song lilting through the haze of the cigars, and Harry Whittington is nowhere near.

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

ScratchAndSniff posted:

I don't care as long as I have my animes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2i_R7zUPVw

Liberal_L33t
Apr 9, 2005

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
The first week of Trump's second term:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-O3CcA0xIs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smxQT20zfpw

Liberal_L33t has issued a correction as of 20:07 on Sep 9, 2015

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

The Real Paddy
Aug 21, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Trump, having swerved to the center after grabbing the nomination, promotes a number of effective Keynesian economic policies - like infrastructure spending, tax increases on the rich, increased R&D investment, and so on, which are passed with bipartisan support. GDP grows at the fastest rate in 20 years.

The average Republican praises common sense, successful Republican economic policies that you dumb liberals were too stupid to try to implement.

Everyone currently denying global warming and complaining about "people on welfare" that buys into "job creator" rhetoric, immediately assert that these completely rational Keynesian policies have always been what they supported and that it was the "liberal" policies that lead to the 2008 crash, but thankfully The Donald fixed the economy with his conservative principles of effective government spending and smart taxation.

No counterargument will persuade them otherwise.

All Republicans turn into smug, disingenuous Boosted clones.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
never forget

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

John Dough posted:

never forget

how could I? it haunts my dreams

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
1.22.17--I am already bored with all this winning.

• Locked thread