Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Honestly, this wasn't a great stream and if you just want to see progress you can stop watching after the first video. The rest is assorted sidequests and poo poo.

:siren: Stream 5 - Do you remember Ocarina of Time? :siren:

Part 1 (Hyrule Castle)
Part 2 (Dragon Roost Island)
Part 3 (The Great Sea)
Part 4 (The Great Sea)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

So a couple of days ago I found a site that will generate an interactive, randomised bingo card for you based on a list of words and phrases you give it. Naturally, I made one for Chaos Mode. Click here if you want to play along next stream!

Faerie Fortune fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Sep 7, 2015

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Fae and Artix don't like OoT? Is that meant to be chaos edition?

Also, got a space for "Actually that's Goku" on a card with several "Link" related squares. I am so going to win all the internet points.

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)

Faerie Fortune posted:

So a couple of days ago I found a site that will generate an interactive, randomised bingo card for you based on a list of words and phrases you give it. Naturally, I made one for Chaos Mode. Click here if you want to play along next stream!

I love the square that's just "Colours". That's perfect.

Though we do seem to be missing a square for "the subject of cake comes up".

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Its randomised, and also I updated it recently to have a cake chat square, if you keep refreshing it'll come up eventually!

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Recommended by 10 out of 10 Aragami

I know nothing about Bingos, but apparently everything in my card is a free space.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

I know, right? And its basically free spaces for everyone.

My physics teacher in High School gave us a break the school day before Christmas Break.

Said whoever won at bingo would get a whole bag of candy.

He had rigged cards and faked reading the numbers off of the strips of paper so that everyone got bingo simultaneously, so the bag was split 20 or so ways.

Jothan
Dec 18, 2013
So I've been wondering forever where that cat noise link makes comes from and assumed it was a stock noise from some NPC or some corrupted noise data; but as I was playing today I finally heard it in the base game! During the quest to get the last bottle, when you're following that shady girl around, if you get too close when she's looking around but aren't in her line of sight, she'll yell "who's there?", at which point link will meow, and then she'll keep moving.

I'm pretty sure this didn't come up in the lp or thread yet so if this was already discussed please let me know and I'll edit that spoiler into something inane instead.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
I am 90% sure that I said it came from the in-game stealth part (although admittedly not specifically that one) but either way don't spoil the thing, no one gives a drat about black bars here. You figure out something that went wrong or where the game pulled a sound effect from, just post it.

Anyway! The next stream will be this afternoon, around 1-2 PM EDT. We're doing Forsaken Fortress 2, and maybe a bit of Earth Temple depending on time.

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Just for the gently caress of it, try and do the wind temple next. Just to see if Chaos Mode will stoke those fires up again.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

FeyerbrandX posted:

Just for the gently caress of it, try and do the wind temple next. Just to see if Chaos Mode will stoke those fires up again.

You literally can't. I don't know how it got so ingrained that you can do them in any order, but Makar is straight up not there as a sage until after the Earth Temple.

E: Unless the game just gives him to us if we were to glitch through the rock wall (since you're never supposed to get into the temple without him, it might just assume he's with us), but otherwise no dice.

Artix fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Sep 12, 2015

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Here we go! Starting in 5.

https://www.hitbox.tv/Artix

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Yeah, yeah, triple post. Whatever. No stream this week because I'll be on vacation, so we'll see everyone next week. These videos have not been marked with warnings yet, but I wanted to get them up before I left so watch at your own discretion.

:siren: Stream 6 - Spoilers, It's Phantom Ganon :siren:

Part 1 (Forsaken Fortress)
Part 2 (Hyrule Castle)
Part 3 (Dragon Roost Island)
Part 4 (Ice Ring Isle)

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

Hey guys, after some feedback from the last stream and input from Artix and ChaosArgate, I've updated the bingo card! Maybe I'll even have prizes next time!

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

Faerie Fortune posted:

Hey guys, after some feedback from the last stream and input from Artix and ChaosArgate, I've updated the bingo card! Maybe I'll even have prizes next time!

Did you add in a space for someone suggesting a bingo space?

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

Now we just need a bingo space for "Does (X) Count as a Space Space" spaces.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

FeyerbrandX posted:

Now we just need a bingo space for "Does (X) Count as a Space Space" spaces.

We have that one!

FeyerbrandX
Oct 9, 2012

ChaosArgate posted:

We have that one!

Yes, but not for when someone asks if something counts towards that space's space.

Inception level :psyduck:

It's been a long day, I know I'm not explaining the chaos properly.

I need a drink.

... now what are the odds that I actually will do that...

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Today's stream will be a bit earlier than usual, we'll be starting around noonish? So like, three - four hours from this post.

Iced Cocoa
Jul 14, 2011

I have finished my preparations for viewing the stream.

Let's see how I'll fare.

Faerie Fortune
Nov 14, 2004

We're going live very soon! Click me!

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Not sure when this week's stream will be, it'll depend on how I feel when I get off work tomorrow. If not we'll definitely have one Sunday.

:siren: Stream 7 - Get a Haircut, Ya drat Harpy :siren:
Part 1 (Earth Temple)
Part 2 (Earth Temple)
Part 3 (Earth Temple)
Part 4 (The Great Sea)
Part 5 (Wind Temple)

Rabbi Raccoon
Mar 31, 2009

I stabbed you dude!
The Command Melody gimmick is the big reason why I've hesitated about actually playing this game. It's fine for the statues back in the Tower, but here it just seems tedious. So much switching. The Game Cube has roughly 40 million buttons. They couldn't have assigned one to switch characters? It's not quite Elegy of Emptiness level of tedium, but it's getting there.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
This week's stream will be in about an hour or so? Dunno if we'll make it but we're gonna try to finish the Wind Temple today.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
We're live! Time to bumble our way through the Wind Temple with Shroedinger's Boots.

https://www.hitbox.tv/Artix

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Alright, this is going to be the last stream for a couple weeks while I slog through the Triforce Shard quest off-camera. Either that or I'll find a code that just gives me the whole drat thing, haven't really decided yet. Anyway, Wind Temple.

:siren: Stream 8 - The Emperor's New Shoes :siren:
Part 1 (Wind Temple)
Part 2 (Wind Temple)
Part 3 (Wind Temple)

Shei-kun
Dec 2, 2011

Screw you, physics!
And now you've made it to the part of the game everyone hates! Congratulations, Tingle's going to take all your money.

I hope Chaos Mode ends up setting him on fire somehow.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
So Goku was just hanging out at the Wind Temple when this fully formed Triforce of Courage just washed up on shore. We're pretty sure it's not the real thing but we took it to an expert and it seems like he bought it, so if it's good enough for him it should be good enough for the gods, right?

See ya'll in a couple hours

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Kept you waiting, huh? It's showtime!

http://www.hitbox.tv/artix

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
:siren: Stream 9: Goku's Bogus Adventure Under the Sea :siren:
Part 1 (Final Boss Prep)
Part 2 (Ganon's Tower)
Part 3 (Ganon's Tower)
Part 4 (Puppet Ganon)
Part 5 (Ganon/Credits)

E: Also for what it's worth we took a quick look at Chaos TP and it's pretty much the same song and dance with a few new visual effects. We'll probably do a one-off stream just to show it off at some point, but right now it's really crashy so it's not really worth it yet.

Artix fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Nov 11, 2015

Iced Cocoa
Jul 14, 2011

Thank you for the great Chaos runs! They've been very entertaining and I am glad I caught that last stream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aithon
Jan 3, 2014

Every puzzle has an answer.
You can't dive in Wind Waker because half the plot would be spoiled to you the second you dived into the sea. :v:

Also yeah, the Wind Waker WiiU is pretty boss. It has what I think is a vaguely advertisementy version of the hero legend in Hylian script all around the front. :3:

• Locked thread