Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
its all poo poo

drat

what the fuckl

gently caress

PIISSSSSSSSSSS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Chinatown posted:

its all poo poo

drat

what the fuckl

gently caress

PIISSSSSSSSSSS

chinatown '16

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.

Prorat posted:

It's purposely skewed to give you Bernie sanders, the creators probably work for his campaign.

P.S. Sanders will never be president but thanks for splitting up votes from Hillary so a republican gets elected.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm do you not know how primaries work? Or were you suggesting Bernie would run third party? 'Cause he won't. Trump on the other hand...

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Sojenus posted:

i answered the quiz in the mindset of the most vile and hateful person imaginable and got 98% santorum

I did that and got 98% Cruz

lol

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.

feel the bern. only reason it's not 100% is because he's a jew and likes israel. also i think we should melt down all guns and make them into a statue of hariett tubman but that wasnt one of the questions.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Prorat posted:

It's purposely skewed to give you Bernie sanders, the creators probably work for his campaign.

P.S. Sanders will never be president but thanks for splitting up votes from Hillary so a republican gets elected.

You basically are a republican

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

No. 6 posted:

That's what you think... (from my FaceBook feed)

That's nice of you to befriend autists

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Looks like im a fag also:

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Libertarians are cute in theory

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Bernie is cool and also good.

You are human garbage If you don't get at least 97% Bernie

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

gently caress i got 96 bernie

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Phoon posted:

gently caress i got 96 bernie

You're within the the margin of error. Try disliking Jews less.

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

You posted:

:goonsay: Not voting, voting doesn't really matter or make a difference. I'd suggest not even entertaining the idea of voting or making a difference myself.

The job of President is the only elected office where the entire country votes you in.

Absolutely every other elected office in government is decided by the people in each district, where your vote isn't a drop in the loving bucket.

Therefore you are retarded.

QED

(and if you really don't think that your vote for your district's sheriff, DA, city councilman, or judge actually matters... then you are the problem, you stupid goon)

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I wish we had a 4 way like Rand Paul, Bernie Sanders, Jeb Bush, and Hillary Clinton

The vote would be a mess

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

"You will live in interesting times" said the Old Man.

"gently caress you, Boomer, Full Communism NOW" I said back

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

cram me sideways posted:

feelin the bern

there's no loving way he's gonna be prez
Hes the ron paul of the democrats.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves
I also am apparently voting for him, but it's Colonel, dammit, he didn't get commissioned a Kentucky Colonel so you could call him Mister.

Dr Strangepants
Nov 26, 2003

Mein Führer! I can dance!
97% Bern but...

ManDingo
Jun 1, 2001
How much is this going to cost me OP?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Prorat posted:

It would unironically be better for the nation of a republican wins because Hillary is the nominee. It would get rid of her as a candidate and democrats could rebuild as proper progressives instead of insufferable corrupt centrist retards.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

hemophilia posted:

It would unironically be better for the nation of a republican wins because Hillary is the nominee. It would get rid of her as a candidate and democrats could rebuild as proper progressives instead of insufferable corrupt centrist retards.

a few months ago i would have guaranteed theyd just run to the right further but hey look at corbyn in the uk. sanders or im not voting

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
OP sides with 43% of huckabees opinions.

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot
i tried to get 100% trump but it gave me this

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Wait woah there are still people who don't think Bernie already won the election

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

the joke is that anyone with actual morals and ethics (as opposed to strong opinions about abortion) agrees 95% with bernie sanders

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

SorePotato posted:

Wait woah there are still people who don't think Bernie already won the election

Lots of people are stuck in a Bernie Can't Win rut and some sincerely don't want him to win.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

The Goatfather posted:

the joke is that anyone with actual morals and ethics (as opposed to strong opinions about abortion) agrees 95% with bernie sanders

yeah but we cant actually vote for that, its not practical

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

hemophilia posted:

some sincerely don't want him to win.

namely, the banks and hedge funds that are backing both jeb and hillary :unsmigghh:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

The Goatfather posted:

namely, the banks and hedge funds that are backing both jeb and hillary :unsmigghh:

Those for sure but average democrat voters too. They arent a majority but some people have invested themselves in Hillary to a great degree or sincerely don't believe in progressive economic causes and instead end up being centrist shitfuckers who care about social causes only because they aren't smart enough to see the two are connected and honestly they shouldnt be allowed to vote

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

hemophilia posted:

if this happens the Democratic Party will react in exactly the opposite way that you think they would. Progressives would get blamed and they would kick us twice as hard and run farther to the right than they ever have.

if Hillary is the nominee I still want a Republican to win though because we deserve it

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

City of Tampa posted:

if Hillary is the nominee I still want a Republican to win though because we deserve it

Agreed

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

logical phalluses posted:

feel the bern. only reason it's not 100% is because he's a jew and likes israel. also i think we should melt down all guns and make them into a statue of hariett tubman but that wasnt one of the questions.

so you're against the jews but want the palestinians to be able to defend themselves in a war we've tilted against them with....melted statues of harriet tubman? this doesn't sound very fair or very well thought out, imo.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

:smug:

Wait gently caress...

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Answered truthfully as possible, got Scott Walker at 89%

lambeth
Aug 31, 2009

hemophilia posted:

Haha, no they won't. They will lean a little more to the left for popular issues like gay rights and legalizing pot so they can win over more young people, but that's it. Most Democrats are centrists and the party knows that.

Also, if a Republican wins, they will probably bring in at least one Supreme Court justice and usher in a thousand years of Conservative darkness.

City of Tampa posted:

Hillary is the candidate this country deserves, not the one we need.

Also got 98% for Bernie, but I'm a filthy liberal, so that's not surprising.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
voting for bernie (98%) in the primary and hillary (87%) in the general

hillary's still worth voting for for two compelling reasons
-supreme court nominations
-watching trump's breakdown on live tv when he loses (instead of watching it while he's in office with his finger on the red button)

Morkies
Apr 19, 2015

by zen death robot
honestly i will vote for anyone including trump over hillary not that my not in any way swing state vote matters

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Those aren't compelling reasons, that's typical centrist fearmongering to strong arm people who otherwise wouldn't into voting for people who don't really represent them

Leonard Ghostal
Apr 26, 2006
If you get above 50% with Santorum you should probably kill yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

NotWearingPants posted:

Bernie is cool and also good.

You are human garbage If you don't get at least 97% Bernie

• Locked thread