Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ayatollah Hermione

by Cyrano4747

Piso Mojado posted:

*goes to a gym everyday, maxing all possible gains* "Must...Not...Let...Aeris....Die"

futile

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
I'll just be hanging out at the gym auction house trading protein shakes, pills and purples.

joke_explainer

Macnult posted:

my friend told me that exercising at the gym is cool and fun because it's like grinding xp in an mmo.

That does not sound like it's cool or fun at all.

ya I had a friend that was like 'just think of it like a really laborious JRPG with a huge tree to unlock, that as soon as you stop playing, slowly starts going backwards in experience until you're back at level 1' and I was like 'That sounds HORRIBLE'

Piso Mojado

how many times do I have to go to the gym before I unlock Fire 2?

DeepQantas

Only once if you buy lunch from their cafeteria.

FreshCutFries

Piso Mojado posted:

how many times do I have to go to the gym before I unlock Fire 2?

you have to feel the burn. twice.

Dead Hippie Ghost

tears for queers
afk -> you know me
sponsored by Healer LLC
forgive me lord, for these gains i am about to receive. *muscle*

Matey

eat food

time to go exercise at the gymnasium

CAPT. Rainbowbeard

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
We must be cautious.

City of Glompton

I thought everyone learned exercise is a punishment by watching movies about sports teams and the military?

Entropic

patriarchy sucks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2_Mn-qRKjA

om nom nom

om nom nom nom nom nom nom
*drives 2 miles to gym*
*walks on treadmill for 1 hour*
*drives home*

smoobles

i ran 3 miles yesterday, brain was like "ugh" the whole time, legs were like "cmon man" dunno if i would do it again

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

jiggerypokery

...But I could hardly wait six months with a red hot jape like that under me belt.

Your running too far. Run less, but run less twice. Then you will have run the same but without the come on man.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 15:05 on Sep 10, 2015

Pinche Rudo

Hey lets go try some Crossfit I've heard it's really hard

*shows up to the gym and is forced to carry around a cross while being whipped by a Roman soldier*

Ugh this sucks when do we get to flip tires?

Pinche Rudo fucked around with this message at 16:19 on Sep 10, 2015

Check out the podcast - https://rudospodcast.co

Piso Mojado

jiggerypokery posted:

Your running too far. Run less, but run less twice. Then you will have run the same but without the come on man.

run a foot 2000x a day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepQantas

I wonder what all those world class athletes see in grueling physically demanding exercise...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phOjmGxK5EQ
(turn on subs)

• Locked thread