Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

Update:
'Rednecks" and "white trash" are also terms that are frowned upon.
try saying "pale garbage", maybe it'll catch on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
surprise them and say friend of the family loudly into am egaphone lol that will get their attention and show that you are not politically correct but ironic and dont car about Human rights violations or Osha

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand
BTW I had to look up what the word classist meant, just to be sure. I've never heard anyone use that, but it makes sense.

When you say "called out", did you mean officially reprimanded or something? Like having to speak with HR? Or "that's not your word" :v:

Who called you out? Your manager? Coworker? Some SJW or something?

we need the deets :)

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

eljackass posted:

BTW I had to look up what the word classist meant, just to be sure. I've never heard anyone use that, but it makes sense.

When you say "called out", did you mean officially reprimanded or something? Like having to speak with HR? Or "that's not your word" :v:

Who called you out? Your manager? Coworker? Some SJW or something?

we need the deets :)

My (also white) coworkers rose up as one and exclaimed "you can't say that, that's racist!"

Unless someone in another cubicle aisle was secretly offended and tattles on me I doubt it will go to HR.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Applewhite posted:

My (also white) coworkers rose up as one and exclaimed "you can't say that, that's racist!"

Unless someone in another cubicle aisle was secretly offended and tattles on me I doubt it will go to HR.

Whats their stance on honkey?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

satanic splash-back posted:

Whats their stance on honkey?

Also not okay, they say.

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand
(I'm whiter than Lawrence Welk)

I used to share an office with a real cool guy who's still a good friend, he's black, and although we both have moved on from the former company. we still keep in contact and laugh about that poo poo...

He was from Roanoke VA which is apparently a real racist place...anyways, we used to make racist jokes all the time, and we would STFU if any of the HR lady passed by the door, or else we would have been fired on the spot if we said any of that! It wasn't real bad, but he'd call me whitey, cracker, honkey among other things, just like in that SNL skit with Richard Pryor and Chevy Chase

Sammus
Nov 30, 2005

eljackass posted:

He was from Roanoke VA which is apparently a real racist place...

Yup.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Look, you racist bastards, the correct term is "Saltine-American".
Everybody got that?

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

What the gently caress is going on here I mean is she going to make that bucket levitate or fill with the tears of the Earth Goddess or what.

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Moridin920 posted:

tell whoever called you out to stop hating

Tell them its your word and you can use it as you culturally see fit.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I have to be honest whats bad about crackers? They're tasty and go good with soup.

If you wanna insult whitie, call em an angler. An ugly pale fish that never seens sunlight and tricks other fish so it can eat them.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
OP surprised that not everyone hates white people as much as all the white people in GBS hate themselves.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

did u know human being really means bundle of sticks?????????????????????????? i swear im not homophobic you guys

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

white people love nothing more than to be included by people of other races. a black guy on the train once told me "my mama always told me never to trust crackers, but you're a cool whitey" and i treasure that memory to this day

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

for my whiteass pov, cracker isn't capital R Racist, but work probs isnt the best place to test the waters with that one

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

theflyingexecutive posted:

for my whiteass pov, cracker isn't capital R Racist, but work probs isnt the best place to test the waters with that one

shut up you filthy angler.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

racist insults just don't stick to white people, it's like having a knife fight with an abrams

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

BEHOLD

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
"can you pass the crackers?"

(everyone gets whiplash)

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

eljackass posted:

Roanoke VA

Roanoke isn't so bad, it's everywhere around Roanoke. I mean it's bad but it's a poo poo ton worse the farther out you get from it.

(Roanoke has gone blue the last two elections, the only place in SWVA to do so. Little blip of blue in a sea of red.)

Also as a white dude cracker doesn't bother me, I just kinda shrug and go about my day cause I have bigger poo poo to worry about.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Page 21 of your employee hand book plainly states "Crackin' on crackers will not be tolerated in the work place". If you have misplaced your employee handbook please see Janice in 2101 and she'll be happy to supply you with a new one.

This is your first warning. There won't be another. Now please go see Janice ASAP.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
Honky is such a fun word for white people.

Redmanred fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Sep 11, 2015

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Mad Monk posted:

Page 21 of your employee hand book plainly states "Crackin' on crackers will not be tolerated in the work place". If you have misplaced your employee handbook please see Janice in 2101 and she'll be happy to supply you with a new one.

This is your first warning. There won't be another. Now please go see Janice ASAP.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
being white is great, i mean, it really is

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded
Black Man's horn go "Beep-beep".
White Man's horn go "Honky-Honky".

Stolen from "Rowan and Martin's Laugh-in" ca. 1969.
The proper term is "Saltine-American", you racist thimblecunt.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

lol at "about a week ago." Interested in the story behind that one.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded
It's great to be white, yah.

But I suspect that the schvartzers have more fun, dammit.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Applewhite posted:

lol at "about a week ago." Interested in the story behind that one.

lol how fuckin white are you?

there's a song with a chorus that goes "about a week ago, week ago" and there's a dance that goes with it, so kids about a year ago, year ago were all over that poo poo

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

lol how fuckin white are you?

there's a song with a chorus that goes "about a week ago, week ago" and there's a dance that goes with it, so kids about a year ago, year ago were all over that poo poo

gee sorry I missed it.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Are you fired yet?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Applewhite posted:

gee sorry I missed it.

chill bruh

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

I don't understand this new jibba-jabba you young'uns are speaking in so I'ma gonna take away your food.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

AbbadonOfHell posted:

I don't understand this new jibba-jabba you young'uns are speaking in so I'ma gonna take away your food.

eric sounds like the most insufferable cracker

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

I'm literally retarded
Are the Irish really White?
Or just in an honorary sense?
I'm a Mick, a Harp, a Bogtrotter, a Peat-Cutter, and a Leprechaun Molester and drat proud of it, you loving prissy Albodems.

gently caress the English.

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004

eric sounds like the most insufferable cracker

For some reason imagined it as Mr. T if he was a dick.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

AbbadonOfHell posted:

For some reason imagined it as Mr. T if he was a dick.

i rather doubt mr t would ban the word fool

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
I got fired for making a joke in which "a box of crackers" was the punchline so I am not surprised OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

mr t's cracker-rear end step brother tho

• Locked thread