Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx
Sometimes you get so smart that your brain explodes. And then you have to get a new brain. It costs a lot. I don't recommend it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

Peanut and the Gang posted:

Sometimes you get so smart that your brain explodes. And then you have to get a new brain. It costs a lot. I don't recommend it.

:ohdear:

stay safe joke_explainer

smoobles

i hhate being smart everyone around me talks and all i hear is baby noises that's how far removed i am from my peers due to my intelligence

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

SummerLove

FluffieDuckie posted:

i'm so smart that i can't even get my brain to think down to the level of some of these threads. like the ones about computers and science. and most of joke explainer's posts

i'm way way too smart to communicate on that level

Im too smart to understand you.

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
sometimes if i smart hard enough

ill have it as a last name

like derek smart

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
hey smartypants!

Your Smarty McFly is open...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

FluffieDuckie posted:

i'm so smart that i can't even get my brain to think down to the level of some of these threads. like the ones about computers and science. and most of joke explainer's posts

i'm way way too smart to communicate on that level

right , I see a joke explainer post and think "it's probably just him trying to say why there aren't unicorns" and go look at cat pictures. who can be bothered? water soluble weed? that's the last post for me mister, show me some pictures, your words are meaningless.

here are some more commas

• Locked thread