Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Moon Atari posted:

Aziz is one of those people like donald glover that are so unthreatening that they are somehow whiter than white, like in a room full of white people they don't add any blackness but everyone else gets even whiter.

It's cause they're both short and culturally white af hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

momerath
Nov 15, 2014
aziz ansari is a garbage person. i know a lot of poor indians there's a really goony 33 year old guy going to business school that walks like 30 blocks to get to his university and he has two pairs of mom jeans that he alternates between

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Maoist Pussy posted:

Not with that beard he isn't.

Hormones

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

notZaar posted:

India is great, pretty soon they'll take all our engineering jobs like the Mexicans took all the farming jobs.

mexicans are exponentially better at farming than indians are at engineering

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Is he that kid who kept loving up the light?

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Rape Stink posted:

Aziz is loving terrible at comedy, just like the OP is at posting

wow man really insightful :waycool:

ehhhhhhnnnnnn
Jun 3, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
He's a rapist

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
itt minorities infight instead of uniting against the real enemy

lmao

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
remember that funny hilarious character he played on parks and rec which everyone tuned in for and loved and people would go, 'i can't wait to watch parks and rec tonight to see aziz ansari's character tear it up' and then he took that character on that show and just ran with it and everyone loved it and thought it was hilarious and good???

drunk dog
Apr 6, 2014

Resident Millennial
OP (like all latinos) has no right to be offended just because he is mexican.

just bc u are mexi doesnt mean you have a right to be offended

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Ape Fist posted:

remember that funny hilarious character he played on parks and rec which everyone tuned in for and loved and people would go, 'i can't wait to watch parks and rec tonight to see aziz ansari's character tear it up' and then he took that character on that show and just ran with it and everyone loved it and thought it was hilarious and good???

Nobody even knew that the whole time he was smugglin tits

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

amosni posted:

OP (like all latinos) has no right to be offended just because he is mexican.

just bc u are mexi doesnt mean you have a right to be offended

just sayin' bro not 'ffended

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

actually latinos aren't considered minorities anymore in social justice circles, esp. because many of them identify as that most problematic of colors, white

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

I watched some comedy special of his and all it contained was this dude going on about super obvious poo poo and acting like he was the first one to think of it and preaching to the crowd. Dude needs to shut up for 20 years until he's actually got some years behind his blathering to hopefully temper it into something worth hearing.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

gently caress da Mods posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao3_3yBv13M

half his humor is white ppl bashing but lol bro ur fuckin indian from a rich doctor family son, you dont get to stand toe-to-toe with me. my people get called out by racist fuckheads runnin for office, laws are made against my people. you? you??? you're a gosh-darn indian bro, people think ur smart or ur penis is tiny thats all.

last i seen the only 'indians' who got it worse than latinos are native peopls and blacks were slaves. sorry bud, drop ur act son.

smh

get the gently caress over it

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
I really like Parks and Rec

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
http://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=202493

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

gently caress da Mods posted:

my people get called out by racist fuckheads runnin for office, laws are made against my people

and you are?

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

gnarlyhotep posted:

and you are?

his people are bad posters

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Came for more Brother Aziz drama. loving bait and switch is killing GBS.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
how dare he white shame me he has no right wtf

momerath
Nov 15, 2014

TheWhiteNightmare posted:

actually latinos aren't considered minorities anymore in social justice circles, esp. because many of them identify as that most problematic of colors, white

i once met an sjw girl and she would always ask what race i was. i said hispanic but she always tried to convince me i was black and the other parts of my heritage didn't matter.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Kumail Nanjiani is a way better Indian than Aziz anyway.

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
all the indian ppl i met had to learn how to use toilet paper when they moved here bc the thing to do there is to use a water bottle and your hand to clean your bhole

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
like i'm talking well to do motherfuckers with servants, cleanin their butts of poop with their hand while outside the gates irl lepers shamble about looking for human flesh to consume

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country
aziz is an ethnic tamil tho, his people is native to the south part of the country. its like the inverse of america where the south is nicer and less gross than the north, except with way more rape and streetshiting

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
i cant imagine Indians being a persecuted minority in america considering the good will and respect their culture and religion gets from posters here in gbs

no sir!

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals

this is so loving bad, so so bad god how is it even possible to be soo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

how does he not get heckled off the stage every time he does anything

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
he really really isnt funny

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

gnarlyhotep posted:

and you are?

He's Chicano.

Why does that matter to you all of a sudden?

Does him being Latino make his posts better or worse for you to read?

e: I ain't trying to attack you about this. You've just been giving off a vibe like you need to have a conversation that you don't want to have. You want to vent or something? Might be good?

Ork of Fiction fucked around with this message at 12:34 on Nov 12, 2015

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Crash_N_Burn posted:

Aziz! Light!

Thank christ, I thought nobody was going to say it.

Have one on me.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLcLL711d8Q

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

goatse.cx haver posted:

this is so loving bad, so so bad god how is it even possible to be soo baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

how does he not get heckled off the stage every time he does anything

the point of that character is to be as awful and obnoxious as possible. It was written to be the kind of comedian every other comedian hates yet the audience loving loves. That was the point. Congratulations. You learned something today.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

You know you can do something about this, right?

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Spanish Manlove posted:

the point of that character is to be as awful and obnoxious as possible. It was written to be the kind of comedian every other comedian hates yet the audience loving loves. That was the point. Congratulations. You learned something today.

ahh yes, the carlos mencia paradigm minus obvious joke theft

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Reminder that the biggest SJW on the internet is a wealthy asian woman named Suey Park who had the world handed to her on a silver platter and has never faced any hardship whatsoever, and she turned a discussion about the legitimately horrifying atrocities committed against Native Americans into "well what about me" and her rabid fanbase basically told natives, the most poo poo upon minority in the history of the world, to check their privilege because they don't know what it's like to be a rich kid with real problems like accessorizing your iPhone for your tv interview to sell your book about the difficulty of being rich and popular in coastal California.

In summary: kill whitey by beating them to death with bandwagoners.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
[starving black children looking through the window of a restaurant, fantasizing about what food tastes like]

Suey Park: (frantically dialing 911 as she sits in front of way more food than she can possibly eat) "Hello, police? These thin privileged male-gazers are ruining my dining experience. Bring all of your dogs and water hoses at once!"

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

[starving black children looking through the window of a restaurant, fantasizing about what food tastes like]

Suey Park: (frantically dialing 911 as she sits in front of way more food than she can possibly eat) "Hello, police? These thin privileged male-gazers are ruining my dining experience. Bring all of your dogs and water hoses at once!"

nice meltdown

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

RideTheSpiral posted:

nice meltdown

Thanks I got it from your mom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

wiffle ball bat posted:

all the indian ppl i met had to learn how to use toilet paper when they moved here bc the thing to do there is to use a water bottle and your hand to clean your bhole

That sounds a lot more hygienic than TP, assuming you wash your hand after.

• Locked thread