Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BIRDCON 2017

hey cruft it's me, lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

BIRDCON 2017 posted:

hey cruft it's me, lowtax

Hey man, how's life in the future? Did you ever figure out how to unlock the doors on your Celica?

Piso Mojado

cruft posted:

In all seriousness I was just wondering if I could find anything surprising by mining the thread history. Like, do popular threads tend to feature certain words more or something? Could make for some fun posting.

I tried to do a few things using Shiny and D3, but couldn't find endpoints to query data from. :/

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
Hi cruft and WindmillSlayer, I remember yall from my lurking days :)

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

cruft posted:

But I absolutely suck at posting.
Hello! You don't suck at posting.

When you said that you were leaving this forum for a bodybuilding forum, was that a joke? I couldn't tell at the time

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

cruft

blaise rascal posted:

Hello! You don't suck at posting.

When you said that you were leaving this forum for a bodybuilding forum, was that a joke? I couldn't tell at the time

Hahaha did I say that? It sounds like something I'd say.

At one time, the somethingawful forums were one of the most popular, if not *the* most popular, forums on the Internet. I remember reading somewhere that the coveted "most popular forum on the Internet" title is now held by the bodybuilding forums :iiam:

I probably knew I wasn't going to be able to yob as much and figured it'd be funny to say I was going there instead.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

Welcome back cruft, I love your new hair

cruft

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

Welcome back cruft, I love your new hair

Gee, thanks!

alnilam

Hi cwuft

alnilam

People are bad at driving

alnilam

Like you're moving your foot am inch to rapidly propel a large metal object that can kill me, could you pay a little attention and not be drunk plz

alnilam

the turn signal is like RIGHT there, you barely even need to move your hand and turning without it could literally kill somebody... nope? not gonna bother? :sigh:

City of Glompton

hi cruft! :glomp:

alnilam

^^^ that's sillyvane

fuck. marry. t-rex

cruft posted:

okay I know who you two are.

o/

(That's a thing we do at our new job to say Hello)

\_

Macnult

welcome back cruft

actually wait hang on a sec what I meant to say was

hi cruft nice to meet you my name is Macnult

Macnult

also: accelerate into your turns people!

Piso Mojado

people are really bad at driving, but no one drives as bad as me.

[posted while driving]

i am he

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
as part of a community service, subway makes someone wear the Subman costume and stand at a high-accident traffic area so all the drivers, trying desperately to destroy the monstrosity, completely miss (due to how bad people are at driving) in a way that coincides with a safe traffic pattern.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

Qwerinty posted:

as part of a community service, subway makes someone wear the Subman costume and stand at a high-accident traffic area so all the drivers, trying desperately to destroy the monstrosity, completely miss (due to how bad people are at driving) in a way that coincides with a safe traffic pattern.

lol

pig slut lisa

irl is good

it's cruft, in the flesh

I Dunno

Sup cruft. I agree with your op and driving makes me very angry sometimes but at least I don't have super bad road rage like some ppl I know....

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
think how radical it would be if everyone skateboarded everywhere

Matoi Ryuko

Zorodius posted:

think how radical it would be if everyone skateboarded everywhere

That seems somewhat impractical!

pig slut lisa

irl is good

people are bad at driving because our bodies have only been moving faster than 20 MPH or so for the past 150 years and evolution hasn't had time to catch up

FluffieDuckie

look, cruft's here

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
As a small town country boy, driving in big cities triggers me.

That's why I have my fiancee drive.

People underestimate women drivers...

Ace of Baes
hello cruft, wms, and i am he

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

WindmillSlayer

Ace of Baes posted:

hi greg

Afro Doug

im happy everyone is back. welcome back everyone

I Dunno

Afro Doug posted:

Senior Management

I bet Cruft is good at making pastries.

:jerry:

posting smiling

Afro Doug posted:

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

Ace of Baes posted:

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

I don't think I'm a good driver but everyone makes me do it anyway

cruft

Hello to all the people who posted in this very pointless thread I created in BYOB.

Now I will come up with a bizarre question for each and every one of you.

i am he

Robot Made of Meat

cruft posted:

Hello to all the people who posted in this very pointless thread I created in BYOB.

Now I will come up with a bizarre question for each and every one of you.

drat! I knew I should have posted in this thread.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex

I added someone called iamhe on snap chat like a year ago basically pretty sure it wasn't you, then about a month ago they added me back and it was a sassy dreadlocks black man who snaps a lot of very sexual things and I'd just like to say,

Thanks for the pics

• Locked thread