Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
just adopt, p sure most states give u a generous stipend and/or other bennies if u agree to take in a lil pickaninny or an orfaned street urchin...plus ur wife will keep her looks and her tight vagina, to do otherwise is foolish and vain - plus foster kids are returnable whereas trying to return ur baby is considered murder. just tell ur mom to stfu whenever she asks when shes gonna have glanschildren...

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 11:23 on Dec 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

You can see the weird pre-1920s thing happening in these picture where people went from babies to toddlers to children and then straight to adults. Those kids are like 4 months away from growing stubble if they don't get crushed in a factory machine

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

Aesop Poprock posted:

You can see the weird pre-1920s thing happening in these picture where people went from babies to toddlers to children and then straight to adults. Those kids are like 4 months away from growing stubble if they don't get crushed in a factory machine

Actually they were more likely to be killed by a farm animal. Capitalism owns and made the world a better place, and made it so children like these don't have to wake up at 4am and work until sundown for pennies. It made the world so much better in fact that children like these now have time to lounge around and think about if they paint their nails pink if they are boys or girls.

somethingawful bf fucked around with this message at 11:43 on Dec 12, 2015

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Poetic Justice posted:

It made the world so much better in fact that children like these now have time to lounge around and think about if they paint their nails pink if they are boys or girls.

this is pretty much western civilization

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Poetic Justice posted:

Actually they were more likely to be killed by a farm animal. Capitalism owns and made the world a better place, and made it so children like these don't have to wake up at 4am and work until sundown for pennies. It made the world so much better in fact that children like these now have time to lounge around and think about if they paint their nails pink if they are boys or girls.

Capitalism owns, poor people shouldn't reproduce...what are you getting at here my man?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

down n out posted:

Capitalism owns, poor people shouldn't reproduce...what are you getting at here my man?

The strongest and most powerful should reproduce, while the idiots should be put out to pasture.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

tax break the us government gives for children is enormous and people who bitch about children costing a lot of money are retarded hth

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

should clarify i mean people who have children bitching about how expensive they are

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

because they're poor pieces of filth that spend their tax refund on a tv, also they have a tax refund period lol poors

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

kazr posted:

should clarify i mean people who have children bitching about how expensive they are

"But I can't control my sex drive it's my destiny. Also make condoms free so I can get high on other peoples' money. If you don't I'm gonna have tons of kids anyway, so ahahahaha gently caress off, it's my right."

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
"Also, pay me 20$ an hour to flip burgers, I deserve it"

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Poetic Justice posted:

The strongest and most powerful should reproduce, while the idiots should be put out to pasture.

Do you value strength or intelligence? Highly educated people have less children overall, but they are also more "powerful" in the economic sense.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

down n out posted:

Do you value strength or intelligence? Highly educated people have less children overall, but they are also more "powerful" in the economic sense.

I think both strength and intelligence are worthwhile skills to have in this modern era. Strength for moving boxes to the top shelf at Walmart, and smarts to understand how to fit them all up there.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Poetic Justice posted:

I think both strength and intelligence are worthwhile skills to have in this modern era. Strength for moving boxes to the top shelf at Walmart, and smarts to understand how to fit them all up there.

Uhhh, America is gutting education and arts programs, we're already on course don't know why you're so fired up bro

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

down n out posted:

Uhhh, America is gutting education and arts programs, we're already on course don't know why you're so fired up bro

On course for what????

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Poetic Justice posted:

On course for what????

An army of strong and powerful warehouse employees

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

down n out posted:

An army of strong and powerful warehouse employees

I wouldn't mess with them, nor even look them in the eye, they have the "Rage"

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

Poetic Justice posted:

On course for what????

the trumpeting. can you hear it?

it is beautiful

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Poetic Justice posted:

I wouldn't mess with them, nor even look them in the eye, they have the "Rage"

They should reproduce with your gf and put you out to pasture

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

bloodysabbath posted:

it now costs 250k on average to raise a kid for 18 years.

Where does this statistic come from? Does it include all of the people who buy designer clothes and new cars for their kids or something? Or maybe if the statistic includes children with special needs, that could drive up the cost a lot. But speaking as someone who knows how expensive diapers and health insurance are, I still don't think that it costs this much on average to have a child. If you have multiple children, the cost per child goes down significantly.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

down n out posted:

They should reproduce with your gf and put you out to pasture

Nice rape culture reference, poo poo for brains

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Poetic Justice posted:

Nice rape culture reference, poo poo for brains

If you play defense by calling specific jabs a "culture" I don't think you're very strong or powerful imo

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

down n out posted:

If you play defense by calling specific jabs a "culture" I don't think you're very strong or powerful imo

That is reasonable. Etsy the poor

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Poetic Justice posted:

That is reasonable. Etsy the poor

NASDAQ: ETSY - 8.86
NASDAQ: HOG - 45.63

You're actually right!

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

down n out posted:

NASDAQ: ETSY - 8.86
NASDAQ: HOG - 45.63

You're actually right!

So are you a person who clings on to the "biker" identity? I don't deal with stocks worth less then at least 80$ per share, personally.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Poetic Justice posted:

So are you a person who clings on to the "biker" identity? I don't deal with stocks worth less then at least 80$ per share, personally.

"Only the strong and powerful should reproduce." (Pale 160lb stockbroker pecking furiously at his backlighted gamer keyboard)

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

down n out posted:

"Only the strong and powerful should reproduce." (Pale 160lb stockbroker pecking furiously at his backlighted gamer keyboard)

Because I'm worth what I am, I'm able to be as fit as I am. I worked for it. Check my profile pic. I work 10 hours a week. I worked for what I have both financially and physically.

somethingawful bf fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Dec 12, 2015

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Poetic Justice posted:

Because I'm worth what I am, I'm able to be as fit as I am. I worked for it. Check my profile pic. I work 10 hours a week. I worked for what I have both financially and physically.

Ok so you want to be modern genghis khan? You are rich and buff and feel like telling everyone about your reproductive opinions, is this the plateau you want to plant your well sculpted calves on, the tip top of a GBS thread?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

down n out posted:

Ok so you want to be modern genghis khan? You are rich and buff and feel like telling everyone about your reproductive opinions, is this the plateau you want to plant your well sculpted calves on, the tip top of a GBS thread?

Absolutely.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

You don't even know me dude, if we crossed streams I'd deflect piss back onto your shoes

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

down n out posted:

You don't even know me dude, if we crossed streams I'd deflect piss back onto your shoes

I'm not sure what that means, but I don't think you would do that to me at all. Unless you wanted your loving neck snapped in two different places and you spine snapped into thousands of splinters?

somethingawful bf fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Dec 12, 2015

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
also, video games are not art

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Poetic Justice posted:

also, video games are not art

Meathead also tries to classify art. LMAO are you for real

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

down n out posted:

Meathead also tries to classify art. LMAO are you for real

Yes, poo poo for brains, I am.

somethingawful bf fucked around with this message at 14:06 on Dec 12, 2015

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Videogames are not art

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Poetic Justice posted:

Yes, poo poo for brains, I am.

Nice edit for 6 words, steroid boy

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
The OP was pretty reasonable, but is unironically supporting forced eugenics bannable in GBS? By eugenics I mean "nobody should be allowed to have kids," not the weird "nazi supermen" kind.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

down n out posted:

Nice edit for 6 words, steroid boy

Thanks for the title, I like it :cool:

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost

Poetic Justice posted:

Thanks for the title, I like it :cool:

Wear it proud homeslice

Adbot