Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twerkteam Pizza

You know, even with the absurdity of it I'd read it still

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
what if batman were lois lane

The X-man cometh

Zorodius posted:

what if batman were lois lane

A million slashfics we're just written.
:flashfap:

google THIS

google THIS

robin: (pulling a threadbare sheet over himself and lying down on the floor of the batcave) man, what a night! I'm ready for some shuteye!

batman: yeah, sure, me too.

robin: how come I've never seen your bedroom, batman?

batman: uhh...

robin: the one at the top of the stairs?

batman: yes I know. it's very, um, barren and cold and, you know, brooding. really lovely place. you wouldn't like it.

robin: ok! I love you, batman!

batman: (muttering as he climbs the stairs) love you too.

smoobles

did someone change my avatar

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

treasure bear

smoobles posted:

yeah :(

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

let's start the smoobles avatar recovery fund ill put in a good .69 ceents haha (classic :cool: )

Robot Made of Meat

smoobles posted:

There seems to have been a daddening.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

FartGhost

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

*bruce and Rachel entering the Bruce Manor*
rachel: wow, sick pad you got here!
bruce: yea i know it's dope as poo poo. so yea tell me a little more about this 'other guy'
rachel: oh don't worry, he's a total loser compared to you.
bruce, looking down: well i'm sure he's not that bad...
rachel: well, he's about the same as you physically. killer bod and all, maybe a little taller but i'm not sure to be honest because i'm pretty sure he wears heels. he's kind of a nancy boy
bruce: *muttering to himself* i don't wear heels....
rachel: and he wears a cape! i'mbpretty sure he chain smokes, only wears black! his blacks don't match. i think he might be homeless.........
bruce: :doh:

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
What if Professor X is secretly Professor Charles Xavier?

What if Charlie Brown is secretly Professor Charles Xavier? :wth:

DeepQantas

Mutant rights. *sigh*

DeepQantas

Magneto: Go on, Professor Xavier. You can do it!
Professor X: You're right! Today is new day. Humans and mutants can coexist, and if we can just agree on the legal rights of all, we can overcom...
Magneto: *kidnaps the senate mutant affairs committee*
Professor X: AAUGH!

google THIS

wolverine: I finally killed sabertooth!

jean grey: I subdued the juggernaut!

cyclops: I captured mystique!

professor x: ...I got a rock.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
If Bruce Wayne were Batman, he would be able to have lots of crazy adventures where he is on two dates at once.

----------------

alnilam

misty mountaintop posted:

If Bruce Wayne were Batman, he would be able to have lots of crazy adventures where he is on two dates at once.

batman and bruce wayne both pulling mrs doubtfire hijinx on a simuldate with the cute reporter, but she knows full well who batman really is and only asked them both on the same date to mess with them

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

alnilam posted:

batman and bruce wayne both pulling mrs doubtfire hijinx on a simuldate with the cute reporter, but she knows full well who batman really is and only asked them both on the same date to mess with them

How about it Batman was on a date with Catwoman, while Dick Grayson was on a date with Selina Kyle, and Bruce Wayne was on a date with Pamela Isley, and Poison Ivy was on a date with Robin.

----------------

Piso Mojado

treasure bear posted:

that doesnt make sense, bruce wayne is a coward who always disappears every time there is danger but batman is really brave

pig slut lisa

irl is good

what if batman was this guy i made up, ingmar krump, and he committed suicide

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

misty mountaintop posted:

How about it Batman was on a date with Catwoman, while Dick Grayson was on a date with Selina Kyle, and Bruce Wayne was on a date with Pamela Isley, and Poison Ivy was on a date with Robin.

joke_explainer

This is confusing. This thread is almost a year old? Don't they get archived well before that? Also, ha ha. What, is Bill Gates the Flash. Lol.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

joke_explainer posted:

This is confusing. This thread is almost a year old? Don't they get archived well before that? Also, ha ha. What, is Bill Gates the Flash. Lol.

0_o can't...unsee. Bill Gates is clearly the Flash.

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
What if the guy who ran around the city dressed in his bat fursona "fighting crime" also sincerely believed he was a billionaire? Haha let's make fun of people with schizoaffective disorder! wtf is wrong with you people, the guy sleeps under a highway overpass, just leave him alone.

smoobles

what if John Batman, famous ceo, were actually notorious superhero The Flying Bruce.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

smoobles posted:

what if John Batman, famous ceo, were actually notorious superhero The Flying Bruce.

They would have to do a full Universe reboot. Not worth it.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
What if republican nominee for president and successful businessman Donald Trump was actually Batman?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
However, I could easily believe that ruthless, ultra-serious industrialist Bruce Wayne blows off some steam at night by becoming the villainous Joker.

• Locked thread