Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will win the debate?
Donald Trump
Ted Cruz
Marco Rubio
Ben Carson
Jeb! Bush
John Kasich
Chris Christie
Carly Fiorina
Mike Huckabee
Rick Santorum
Rand Paul
Baby Hitler
View Results

• Locked thread
Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007
Howl 'Baba Booey' to an indifferent night's sky. I will wait for you.

Trump 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quadrophrenic
Feb 4, 2011

WIN MARNIE WIN
wait is the undercard really 3 hours

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

quadrophrenic posted:

wait is the undercard really 3 hours

2 hours, most likely. Starts at 6pm, the main event is at 830pm.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Will Eva Brauhn be doing the National Anthem tonight?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Holy poo poo, Trump is even beating baby hitler. It truly is end times

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Holy poo poo, Trump is even beating baby hitler. It truly is end times

The only thing that can kill Hitler is Hitler. We need our own Baby Trump to take him out!

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
So I'm in a hotel tonight and they only have Fox news. Anyone know if normal Fox is also running it? The WiFi is too slow to stream :(

BedBuglet
Jan 13, 2016

Snippet of poetry or some shit
I'm making debate bingo cards. So far I've got...
  • Jokes about Rubios height issues and/or footwear fashion sense
  • Not so subtle questioning of whether Cruz is really a natural born citizen.
  • Dire warnings about Obama's new plans to steal all our guns so we can't have an armed revolution when he goes for his third term.
  • Questions about Cruz's unreported Goldman Sach's loans and what a corporate shill he is.
  • A halftime performance featuring Trump's cheerleaders.

That's all I have so far. I'm open to any suggestions. Every time you fill out an item on your bingo sheet you take a shot to numb yourself to the stupidity.

SpaceCadetBob
Dec 27, 2012

Slaan posted:

So I'm in a hotel tonight and they only have Fox news. Anyone know if normal Fox is also running it? The WiFi is too slow to stream :(

You could probably get it on the bar's TV if you buy everyone enough drinks to watch it.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

Slaan posted:

No idea. Also try a bar.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
Bar is a back up plan to be sure

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Are you guys READY for the baby table debate?!

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

There's no one to make them look stupid though. If the moderators weren't scared shitless of pissing off the RNC, yeah it would be worth watching. But there will be no huge embarrassing fuckups from those three. Just stump speeches and lies.

They don't need anyone's help to look stupid, SpiderHyphenMan. They just have to open their mouths.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Nikki Haley backing down!! Can't be stumped, cannot be stumped

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

blue squares posted:

They don't need anyone's help to look stupid, SpiderHyphenMan. They just have to open their mouths.
There's a world of difference between politicians blatantly lying and politicians looking stupid. Specifically, a world with responsible journalists.

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich
I think the GS stuff could be a thing, I think Trump has gotten a lot of mileage by 'not being bought' and combined with the birther stuff he could be sunk.

I think someone said in either the Trump or republican thread that the only reason Trump is doing well is because the rest of the field is really bad at running for president and that's just nonsense. The birther attack in particular has been a masterpiece, will be interesting to see if he can capitalize tonight or if continues to do fairly mediocre in debates.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

There's a world of difference between politicians blatantly lying and politicians looking stupid. Specifically, a world with responsible journalists.

Anyone who is mildly knowledge just has to listen to these three people to realize that they are stupid. I don't need a journalist saying "BUT WAIT!" to see through obvious Huckabee lies. If I told you that the sky is green, I'd be obviously wrong and look stupid, whether or not anyone called me out on it.

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich

blue squares posted:

Nikki Haley backing down!! Can't be stumped, cannot be stumped

Haha that was quick. Honestly I think they want Trump to win, because there's no way in gently caress anyone with a clue would think attacking Trump over Obama on a Republican response to the SOTU would do anything but give him a huge boost, like it has every time the establishment has attacked.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Here we go!

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Are you guys READY for the baby table debate?!

Poured the lemonade and warmed up the white pizza dip.

They've begun their "IN A WORLD" Segment. Jesus, why am I doing this again? I hate all of these people.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

That smile

Doctor Candiru
Dec 23, 2004
Umbrella Monkey Sand
Will they use the same theme music later that they used for balloon minister, awful CEO, and remarkably earnest nutterbutter?

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
this is just sad

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

What's up with the echo on this mic? Who is paying for that

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Question: "All the facts point to a strong economy and Obama said so. Please explain why this is wrong."

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

oh my god

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Fiorina's pageantry is bile-inducing.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

blue squares posted:

What's up with the echo on this mic? Who is paying for that

Don't pay that son of a bitch

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Yuck

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

That was SHAMELESS

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:drat: Carly: "Unlike another woman in this race, I actually like spending time with my husband."

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Look at that face

bennyfranks
Jun 23, 2005

IGNORE ME!

is carly now safe to go after trump without being eaten alive on television?

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?

Joementum posted:

:drat: Carly: "Unlike another woman in this race, I actually like spending time with my husband."

Yeouch... that's low, even for her.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
" The rich get richer" didn't she get like 39 million to get fired?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

The layaway line at Walmart. :rolleyes:

bennyfranks
Jun 23, 2005

IGNORE ME!

ths lady who works for me isnt paid enough

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Shorter Huckabee: "My campaign office is filthy."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord
If you get a ticket to attend the undercard debate, does that get you into the main event as well? That's a long-rear end time to be sitting there.

• Locked thread