Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
thats a cold rear end honky(s)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Biscuit
Jul 2, 2007
Half of everything is luck.

Cubone posted:

whoa what

are criminal trials in the U.K. usually this fast? over here it's like 3 months to a year just to get from the arraignment to the grand jury, then another 3 months from indictment to the actual trial.

when you film yourself killing someone, it makes things move alot quicker

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
can someone explain the joke what was funny ? tyhat they hit her with a tv? some sort of ironic joke?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
only old ppl watch tv or something?

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Ahundredbux posted:

can someone explain the joke what was funny ? tyhat they hit her with a tv? some sort of ironic joke?

lmao get a load of this crt lol

*smashes tv over head*

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer
lol an adult got rolled by two children

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Cubone posted:

whoa what

are criminal trials in the U.K. usually this fast? over here it's like 3 months to a year just to get from the arraignment to the grand jury, then another 3 months from indictment to the actual trial.
it happened in december 2014, they probably got caught not long afterwards given they made no effort to hide their guilt

it can take a little while to get to trial but usually they're pretty quick once they start

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
Indignities piled high.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

It's very considerate of millenials to commit crimes and meticulously document it for easy convictions. Soon we won't have to bother with trials at all

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Slugnoid posted:

It's the UK. They'll get a few years in jail then released at 21 with a new name and a pat on the back, just like Venebles and Thompson.

Lol what a joke of a country

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
Those kids are from Gen Z, aka the Minecraft Generation. They probably expected pixelated porkchops to fly out of that lady.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Mange Mite posted:

Lol what a joke of a country
i know americans would cum all over themselves at the chance to send two ten year olds to the chair

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Shaquin posted:

Why are women always incredibly next level when psychopathy is involved

I think it has something to do with growing up never being held accountable for bad decisions.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

XMNN posted:

i know americans would cum all over themselves at the chance to send two ten year olds to the chair

We aren't some 3rd world shithole, we have socks to catch the cum.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
When the perpetrators take selfies the cops should have to release them immediately regardless of any other mitigating factors.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

XMNN posted:

are you getting their ages wrong as a joke or what

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

jBrereton posted:

Indignities piled high.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Parallax Scroll posted:

Hes just making excuses for his sad burnout country

See also: all the massive english pedophile rings. And that rich saudi guy who raped a british teenager getting off in the "i tripped and fell into her vagina" excuse

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Mange Mite posted:

And that rich saudi guy who raped a british teenager getting off in the "i tripped and fell into her vagina" excuse

that was a real thing lmao

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Parallax Scroll posted:

that was a real thing lmao

http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/12/saudi-millionaire-rape-charge.html

Ehsan Abdulaziz, 46, a Saudi millionaire property developer, was cleared of rape charges in London this week after he claimed that he had tripped and fallen on an 18-year-old girl who was sleeping at his apartment after partying with him, penetrating her by accident.

A jury reportedly deliberated for only 30 minutes before acquitting Abdulaziz of one count of rape.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
england is a toilet country op

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Mange Mite posted:

http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/12/saudi-millionaire-rape-charge.html

Ehsan Abdulaziz, 46, a Saudi millionaire property developer, was cleared of rape charges in London this week after he claimed that he had tripped and fallen on an 18-year-old girl who was sleeping at his apartment after partying with him, penetrating her by accident.

A jury reportedly deliberated for only 30 minutes before acquitting Abdulaziz of one count of rape.

lmbo

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

drat

I'm legit impressed by these teenagers

I admire their dedication to their snapchat stream

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Don Tacorleone posted:

drat

I'm legit impressed by these teenagers

I admire their dedication to their snapchat stream

pff theyve been doing this in russia for years

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Jukeboxblues posted:

lol an adult got rolled by two children

To be fair it probably looked like 4 children to her.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Solice Kirsk posted:

Ice cold

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Parallax Scroll posted:

no?

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
More like Willenials imo

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Solice Kirsk posted:

Cheap but funny

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

RideTheSpiral posted:

lmao get a load of this crt lol

*smashes tv over head*

like two girls could ever have the strength to wield a crt

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPu83WMl92Y

time for some reconditioning

Knyteguy fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Feb 20, 2016

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Well that's not what got him in trouble. Accidentally killing the cat lady is what did it. So very similar!

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

lad dead, eh wot

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
Ohhh! The indignities they wrought! Ohhhh the poor victim!

Oops, almost forgot to mention the victim was a loving drunk.

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Knyteguy posted:

time for some reconditioning

They should recondition them into dogfood.
... that was a little harsh.

The should "rehabilitate" them into dogfood**

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

I bet those teenagers are fun

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

What's the deal with British media that you can get successfully sued for saying something slightly mean about a celebrity or politician but all the news stories about anyone else are biased as gently caress?

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

lonesomedwarf posted:

(pm me the pics0

I can't get the site to load so same

I'm constantly amazed by how terribly sociopathic some teens are and how modern technology has made it easier to find them because they're boastful idiots.

Cowman fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Feb 20, 2016

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
They should tell the family of the dead lady that she died when bears broke into her flat and ate her to death. Nobody wants 'beaten to death by millenials' on their obituary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

quote:

The girls smashed a TV over her head and beat her with a stick studded with screws, a kettle, a pan and a ceramic vase. As she lay dying they stripped her from the waist down and left her legs spread apart, arranging gravel and grit around her private parts

Perfectly normal. Lena Dunham did it, it's just a part of growing up. :rolleye:

• Locked thread