Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

trump is secretly deathly afraid of winning and has been trying to sabotage his own campaign and people love it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

Hot Karl Marx posted:

stay out, we're full

lol there's like 10 people there.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
It's cold in canada. I bet they don't even know what a bikini is there.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Every square inch of Canada below the 49th parallel is an affront.

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

Are there any vacancies in Sunny Vale?

ddiddles
Oct 21, 2008

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I
If trump wins I'm moving to the EU, except I have dual citizenship and can live over there suck it nerds.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Germstore posted:

Every square inch of Canada below the 49th parallel is an affront.

i live in Windsor, we're actually south of the american boarder :canada:

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
I will build a wall and make americans pay for it eh

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

Rutibex posted:

i live in Windsor, we're actually south of the american boarder :canada:

you also live in the armpit of ontario

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

Hot Karl Marx posted:

you also live in the armpit of ontario

At least he isn't in Hamilton

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
You guys won't be able to move anywhere cuz there will be a wall and you all swore allegiance to Trump.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

reallivedinosaur posted:

we can feel pretty good about ourselves despite being a marginal part of ontario. when your next door neighbor is Detroit or Flint, Windsor doesnt look so bad

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

reallivedinosaur posted:

i'm genuinelyy surprised they went with "hamilton: smells like farts!" as their city motto

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Liberal pussies fleeing like bitches. what else is new

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
Hamilton is where we should direct any ex-pat americans because of the one way streets you can never find your way back out.

It's like a chinese finger trap.

Tipps
Apr 18, 2006

party in the front

business in the back
Looks like the Canadian government is hurrying up the amendments to our immigration law that will give people immediate permanent residency when they marry a Canadian. Probably doing it to scoop up some Trump 2016 refugees who either have Canadian spouses, or who plan to marry their way out of the country.

I will accept 1 husband. Pls PM me your stats & penis size for full consideration.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Trump is the most moderate person to run for the Republican nomination in probably 16 years. He's even to the left of Hillary on important issues like free trade and single payer health care.

Why is everybody acting like the sky is falling? Because Trump said nasty poo poo about Mexicans? Obama's been loving medieval to Mexican immigrants since taking office and nobody gives a poo poo about that.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
if i marry an american in canada, do i get an american citizenship? cause I want one so ic an retire in california or somewhere else with no snow

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Canada is gonna build a wall to keep all the Americans out

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
If Trump wins I will not move to America :toxx:

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
canada is a cold cold place, i'll go to mexico and help pay for the wall (and get murdered)

i'd go to australia but they're politicians are so drat full of american exceptionalism that it wouldn't do any good

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

Gazpacho posted:

canada is a cold cold place, i'll go to mexico and help pay for the wall (and get murdered)

i'd go to australia but they're politicians are so drat full of american exceptionalism that it wouldn't do any good

thanks to global warming*, Canada is going to be prime climate in a couple of years

* which Trump will no doubt help accelerate

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
https://www.barrietoday.com/local-n...medium=facebook

lmbo, what's all this missing kid bullshit WHILE IM TRYING TO WATCH THE LITTLEST HOBO

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
What dollar bill will trump be on? Is it all of them? How cool! :allears:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
GBS is a hive of scum and villainy and we all love Trump here FYI :colbert:

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
just posting in here so i can have done so when we look back on this thread after trump wins, not intending to move to canada but wante dot be part of something for once in my life

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

runupon cracker posted:

thanks to global warming*, Canada is going to be prime climate in a couple of years

* which Trump will no doubt help accelerate
lol @ this rhetoric

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
we're too busy taking people affected by your poor political choices 15 years ago, just like how in 15 years we'll be taking more poor people affected by your poor political choices in november

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Maybe it was a poor political choice to be a weak, ineffectual country that continually gets rolled by third-world immigrants?

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Maoist Pussy posted:

Maybe it was a poor political choice to be a weak, ineffectual country that continually gets rolled by third-world immigrants?

i don't think that's an entirely fair characterization of the united states

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

ddiddles posted:

If trump wins I'm moving to the EU, except I have dual citizenship and can live over there suck it nerds.

which sharia no-go zone will you be closest to?

City of Tampa posted:

Trump is the most moderate person to run for the Republican nomination in probably 16 years. He's even to the left of Hillary on important issues like free trade and single payer health care.

Why is everybody acting like the sky is falling? Because Trump said nasty poo poo about Mexicans? Obama's been loving medieval to Mexican immigrants since taking office and nobody gives a poo poo about that.
Because most people who strongly self-identify as left-leaning have the emotional state of junior high students. At least on the right you get country club Republicans. Going to the club is awesome. I love it.

BigBoss fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Mar 7, 2016

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Liberal pussies fleeing like bitches. what else is new

if only the rednecks terrified of black president had actually lived up to their word in 2008

Gavitron
Sep 11, 2001

One of the downsides of being special is that you feel out of place wherever you go.
Pillbug
Canada is collecting enough bricks to build a wall to keep the fleeing americans out.

http://brickingitforcanada.com/

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

WonderfulWino posted:

No one ever says they going to move to Mexico if (person) is elected.

Racists

That's because there will be a wall to keep Americans out, duh!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

City of Tampa posted:

Hitler is the most moderate person to run for the Chancellorship in probably 16 years. He's even to the left of Hindenburg on important issues like free trade and single payer health care.

Why is everybody acting like the sky is falling? Because Hitler said nasty poo poo about Jews? Hindenburg's been loving medieval to Jews since taking office and nobody gives a poo poo about that.

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
If Trump wins, I am moving to Canada.

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
If you can move to Canada, you should anyway, it's a nice place.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
If trump wins im gonna gently caress the canadian president to death. I'm rape culture. That's how it works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

You dont have to build a wall to keep Americans out, just let them go to Canada and they will want to come back.

• Locked thread