Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
buh?
kill yourself
kill yourself
View Results

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
What about a Scroll of Cure Alcoholism?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

What about a Scroll of Cure Alcoholism?

he only has a tankard of sorrow +3 :(

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Cast Summon Scorpions into his beers so that they sting him whenever he tries to drink.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
hey everyone, my name is david duchovny and im a sex addict. i went to therapy and now i am on the wagon, i guess id better never have sex again, or itll awaken my "pleasure centers" and ill never stop putting my dick into things!!!

christ what bs. just have a drink and put down the f'ing bottle after one or two. or three lol. ok maybe 4.

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

dad gay. so what posted:

he is too smart for that. his IQ is off the loving charts but soon he will be as dumb as a mule

Nope he's gonna be smart until the day the alcohol kills him, and that's exactly why he's drinking. Good luck have fun.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Ok seriouspost : just kill your friend OP it's for the betterment of mankind

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

This one is risky, but I've heard that you can cure alcoholism by listening to Irene Cara's 1983 album "What a Feelin'"

NOT the 1997 CD reissue, it has to be the 1983 original and they might not make it all the way through, but if they do, they're cured.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Naerasa posted:

Nope he's gonna be smart until the day the alcohol kills him, and that's exactly why he's drinking. Good luck have fun.

sounds like he is too smart for his own good, if you ask me. no wonder he is so loving drunk all the time and huffs canned air

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
Lots of drugs are better than alcohol in fact most are better with alcohol.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Perform the ritual of Akdo-Klah, OP. Just make sure to pick someone he trusts with all his heart to be his Krodak or the ritual will fail and his soul will be trapped in Shelkor for eternity.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

Perform the ritual of Akdo-Klah, OP. Just make sure to pick someone he trusts with all his heart to be his Krodak or the ritual will fail and his soul will be trapped in Shelkor for eternity.

that sounds extremely dangerous and i noticed it does not included "ritual sex" at all :(

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
are there any rituals that require "anal sex"? asking for a friend

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

dad gay. so what posted:

cultural appropriation

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

Don't go down this path, it leads to something called "butt chugging" and the alcoholism just gets worse, speaking from experience.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Try injecting him with a serum that makes him hate alcohol and also turns him into a werewolf.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy
Help him build up his tolerance so that he is immune

Question Time
Sep 12, 2010

Give him some piracetam, it's a mostly placebo "smart drug" with the actual noticeable effect of interacting a lot with alcohol and getting you hosed up after 3 beers instead of 10. He won't stop drinking, but cutting his consumption that much will help him live longer.

They've done scientific studies on it, the drug interaction is actually less bad for you than all the extra alcohol, so they are studying using it as a treatment for alcoholism.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Buy him some toilet shoes so it takes him a lot of work to get up and walk over to the fridge for another beer.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Butt Discussin posted:

Give him some piracetam, it's a mostly placebo "smart drug" with the actual noticeable effect of interacting a lot with alcohol and getting you hosed up after 3 beers instead of 10. He won't stop drinking, but cutting his consumption that much will help him live longer.

They've done scientific studies on it, the drug interaction is actually less bad for you than all the extra alcohol, so they are studying using it as a treatment for alcoholism.

thanks for the suggestion. i was considering burning him alive and chopping his charred corpse into pieces and mixing them in a barrel of wet cement and then after drying it and then chipping the concrete into small rocks and then filling up a pickup full of the rocks and scattering them throughout the city. you read my mind!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Requesting one of those rocks for my memorabilia collection if you go through with that plan.

ANAmal.net
Mar 2, 2002

100% digital native web developer

Applewhite posted:

Alcoholism is caused by a liver disorder where the liver constantly craves alcohol. Inject him with an experimental serum that tricks his liver into thinking it is always processing alcohol.

this, but the experimental serum is just vodka

he'll be so hosed up that he can't get hosed up again, it is the perfect crime

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Alcoholism is a choice, op

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Orbit a satellite that emits a ray that converts all the alcohol in the world into milk.

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

Next time you catch him drinking a beer, make him drink the whole case while you watch. That should do it.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i think the cure is to drink liquor until you have to take a nap at 11am and then to drink more liquor when you wake up, but im not sure because im not a real doctor

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Have you tried injecting him with a serum that makes him immune to alcohol, OP?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

Have you tried injecting him with a serum that makes him immune to alcohol, OP?

i have not but i am noticing a theme here. it appears the best course of action is going to involve a serum of or elixir of some sort.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

dad gay. so what posted:

i have not but i am noticing a theme here. it appears the best course of action is going to involve a serum of or elixir of some sort.

Some people swear by elixirs, but personally I think they're a scam. I'm a serum man all the way.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
pee on ur own boner

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
I think your friend should keep drinking

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

heres a hot new dgsw groupie catchphrase

"daddy no"

Buddha.
Sep 24, 2007

"Have compassion for all beings, rich and poor alike; each has their suffering. Some suffer too much, others too little."
College Slice
sounds like he needs a "heroine" to save the day

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

Some people swear by elixirs, but personally I think they're a scam. I'm a serum man all the way.

i dont have much experience with either, but i respect your opinion and will fight for your right to emote it

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Have you tried a blinding serum so you can't see your friend drink anymore?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

Have you tried a blinding serum so you can't see your friend drink anymore?

all i have is a serum of deafness +3 :(

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
whenever you have the urge to drink just take a big'ol dab and go to sleep

Buddha.
Sep 24, 2007

"Have compassion for all beings, rich and poor alike; each has their suffering. Some suffer too much, others too little."
College Slice
just massage his alcohol glands when he is sleeping and it will release the alcoholism into his intestines and the alcoholism will pass safely during his next bowel movement

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

forge a personal relationship with jesus christ

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

forge a personal relationship with jesus christ

Or inject yourself with a serum made from Christ's blood so you take on the attributes of Christ and just have a personal relationship with yourself. (Christ's blood available in your local wine aisle).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

idk about all that but he gets real weird and handsy when he drinks and kinda puts you off the whole thing

• Locked thread