Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

"Anime is the language of the soul." - Pablo Naruto

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Tom & Jerry....undisputed masters of dental trauma

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Au revoir

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Xisticide
Nov 27, 2005

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Disney really let his id run wild with ol Unca Donald

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
thiis is a goof threag? vitef 5

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib

Edirt: sorry tags broken, on phone. You can just imagine them, they are funny pictures, lol!!

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Proto Fleshlight

fatal oopsie-daisy
Jul 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmLh1sSFs8Y

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Toons.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

why do you keep putting a period in front of the picture

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Most of these aren't especially funny. Just people posting pics of cartoons.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Tom and Jerry was the high water mark for cartoon violence.
Great choreography, usually escalating to knifefights and blunt trauma.
Sadly dumbed down to a bland nothingness.

Sorry for inflicting my childhood on you

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
T & J was always just a setup for a vicious assault

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Kids born in the 60s were still being brain damaged by high concentrations of lead additives in gasoline. They were far more prone to and amused by mindless violence and were well catered for.

Cartoons were also featured as shorts at the movies for a generation of PTSDed veterans who really appreciated a bit of artistic hand to hand combat.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

oh god help me i think my lungs collapsed

• Locked thread