Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:
Sarah Spain is cool and good at her job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
according to this video if you're female and report on sports, you can't possibly be lovely at your job!

except all sports analysts are fuckin' shitsuckers, especially the ones that never put on a jersey in their whole life. gently caress you stephen a smith you beady eyed cock gently caress

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Illavick posted:

Proof that women are not only weaker physically but emotionally itt.

Sexually too, they pee the bed

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

basement jihadist posted:

lol; owned urself id say op

why the gently caress would I want to own myself? what a retard

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
What the rear end, I used to send all kinds of abusive tweets to female conservative commentators and not once did I get any attention.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

je1 healthcare posted:

What the rear end, I used to send all kinds of abusive tweets to female conservative commentators and not once did I get any attention.

That is odd. Abuse is usually aphrodisiac to people who call themselves "conservative".

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
Maybe they could try not having a twitter like a normal person

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
How pumped would you be if you found out your poo poo posting was said aloud to the persons face? I have a raging hard on just fantasizing about it.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

you wouldft steal a car,would you?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Harrower posted:

How pumped would you be if you found out your poo poo posting was said aloud to the persons face? I have a raging hard on just fantasizing about it.

Yeah I would love to see a scientific statistic chart thing showing the spike in wacky """"""""""""""""""harrasment"""""""""""""""" tweets to celebs right after they get featured on a Jay Leno Mean Tweet segment

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

tweets to garfield was the high watermark of the modern age

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Shaquin posted:

ban the motherfucking OP and unleash a neurotoxin into his anal cavity

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Harrower posted:

yeah this is a flawed premise if i am mean to some one on the internet and they get upset and angry that is the goal not an unfortunate byproduct

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

[let's] fuck that crazy-ass robot
I never send mean tweets because I am nice. :)

Also I don't have a twitter.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

Shaquin posted:

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

TOOT BOOT posted:

why the gently caress would I want to own myself? what a retard

cant figure out but its a privilege to do so

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
it turns out that anonymous people on the internet are really cruel and sociopathic who wouldve thunk

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.
if someone had to read out all the mean things people said to me over the years, just at SA, the video would be 45 weeks long

just because they didn't twitters on my twatter there's no justice for me though

guess i'll just have to keep up with the surprisingly effective, time honored tradition of not letting every little thing people say about me bother me

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Turdsdown Tom posted:

according to this video if you're female and report on sports, you can't possibly be lovely at your job!

except all sports analysts are fuckin' shitsuckers, especially the ones that never put on a jersey in their whole life. gently caress you stephen a smith you beady eyed cock gently caress

Smith played college ball before blowing out his knee. Also ESPN has basically made him a racist caricature with all his OH LAWDY bullshit. He plays the dumb jigaboo who is constantly outwitted by the clever white man. But he's gotta pay the bills, so whatever.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
This video is loving gold

I can't stop laughing

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

Sexually too, they pee the bed

I once got woken up at like 3AM because my girlfriend pissed the bed. She wasn't drunk or had one of those dreams where you're peeing and suddenly you realize oh poo poo I really am peeing. Nope she just up and power herself and then got all mad at me because I didn't spring into action because as the man in the relationship I'm supposed to detect trace amounts of urine leakage while dead asleep and then spring into action to slap some Depends on her rear end or some poo poo.

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Ben Murphy posted:

if someone had to read out all the mean things people said to me over the years, just at SA, the video would be 45 weeks long

just because they didn't twitters on my twatter there's no justice for me though

guess i'll just have to keep up with the surprisingly effective, time honored tradition of not letting every little thing people say about me bother me

the only reason it would be that long is because you are a tremendous fag bitch rear end in a top hat

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

JB50 posted:

Comments are disabled for this video.

loving cowards.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Cthulu Carl posted:

I once got woken up at like 3AM because my girlfriend pissed the bed. She wasn't drunk or had one of those dreams where you're peeing and suddenly you realize oh poo poo I really am peeing. Nope she just up and power herself and then got all mad at me because I didn't spring into action because as the man in the relationship I'm supposed to detect trace amounts of urine leakage while dead asleep and then spring into action to slap some Depends on her rear end or some poo poo.

Lol how on earth does someone (presumably without a piss fetish) just up and decide to piss the bed? Also, what's his name? :grin:

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.

tenspott posted:

the only reason it would be that long is because you are a tremendous fag bitch rear end in a top hat

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i'm, uh, gonna k-kill you, c....oval office. *mugs at camera*

"I'm the Frat boy, gotta love me!"

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Shaquin posted:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Shaquin posted:

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Captain Yossarian posted:

Lol how on earth does someone (presumably without a piss fetish) just up and decide to piss the bed? Also, what's his name? :grin:

Apparently at some point in the last 10 years, American women have lost control of their bladders and will piss themselves at the drop of a hat. Like to the point that there are commercials that are like "pads are great for sopping up your purged uterine lining, but suck for when you let loose because Jan from accounting made you giggle slightly - so use these pads are are functionally identical to period pads but we decided to specifically market for piss!" And Depends has like a new line of stealth diapers they have commercials for to show they're not for retards, the elderly, or adult babies anymore.

Like I dunno, maybe women have always pissed themselves at the slightest provocation and society is finally advanced enough to discuss this dark truth?

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
My favorite part about this is the part where the sorts of people who type those things are definitely going to see this video, because they are Facebook friends with people who shared it. When do we get the video where the guys who wrote the tweets have to say them?

Stinky_Pete fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Apr 28, 2016

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
it would have been easier to read those things aloud if you did it in a funny british accent, "oval office" doesn't sound so bad like that it's kinda charming

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i have a "my pillow" which is the leading pillow in the national sleeping contest

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
My wife sent this to me yesterday. loving LOL the entire time. The brother almost smiled, that's why he isn't in the rest of the video. When I saw him read the thing about her dog I loving lost it and laughed so hard I poo poo my pants.

loving poo poo MY PANTS.

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

They should shut down twitter and replace it with this one tweet

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

dad gay. so what posted:

i have a "my pillow" which is the leading pillow in the national sleeping contest

This is actually true and also cannon- it's a good pillow, some might say the best

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Pawl posted:

They should shut down the internet and replace it with this one tweet

Boko Haram
Dec 22, 2008

basement jihadist posted:

lol; owned urself id say op

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

8 track betamax posted:

Maybe they could try not having a twitter like a normal person

well, thats no fun :(