Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Serious Frolicking posted:

here is an uncontroversial opinion: the op should kill himself as penance for posting this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Millie posted:

I live in NC and public bathrooms here are notorious for pervy men. The issue tho, is that the pervy men perv in the men's rooms. The Sears bathroom in Eastland Mall (now closed) was so bad that they installed a camera above the men's room door. My brother once threw a trashcan over the stall at some dude trying to peep him poopin in that bathroom. One of my guy friends did hook up with some dudes in Freedom park bathroom (he was kind of slutty but also 15) and he'll tell you that the pervs are straight men wanting underage boy peen.

But no one gives a poo poo about little boys/young men being victims.

Nope.

Just a bunch of ugly obese women who look like bulldogs stung in the face by bees scared of being raped by a man in a dress.

The same women that spray piss and period blood all over the seats and leave a brown triangle asscrack stain on the seat.

WATCH OUT FOR THE BATHROOM BOOGYMAN!

Why was there a trashcan inside the stall your brother was pooping in? This whole story smells fishy.

edit: was your brother making sexy sounds while pooping? Lots of straight guys are poop teases.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

notZaar posted:

Those bathroom scenes are from the movie though, which was a liberal spoofing of Heinlein's fascist fantasy.

They were also in the book

Heinlein was not a fascist he was a troll. He wrote starship trooperd to piss off the nascent anti-war movement and then later he wrote a bunch of weird sex poo poo to piss off conservatives

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

notZaar posted:

We should have one mega bathroom, a long corridor of parallel benches like the Romans did. Bring eye contact back into pooping.

There is a concert venue I've been to a couple times that has two toilets facing each other in one slightly oversized stall. Luckily, I've never had to poop there.

Also, I don't care if the guy at the urinal next to me is peeing out of his fly or lifting his skirt as long as he doesn't piss on my shoes.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

All bathrooms, being inanimate, have no gender at all
We impose gender on them arbitrarily like a bad Lego set
Public toilets 200 years ago used to be a bucket you shat in while a large man covered you with his cloak for money

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

chaosbreather posted:

All bathrooms, being inanimate, have no gender at all
We impose gender on them arbitrarily like a bad Lego set
Public toilets 200 years ago used to be a bucket you shat in while a large man covered you with his cloak for money

What I would give to return to those simpler times (and have a cloak)

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Germstore posted:

I worked as a janitor in college and let me tell you women are grosser on average, but men have a higher variance. The women's room was almost always dirtier unless some dude straight up dropped a dookie on the floor.

when my brother was in college he used to stick his TP on the stall wall after wiping with it so that the next person to come in would see it and be like WhaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAT!?!?

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
this isn't a real political issue, it's a way for our two almost identical political parties to draw some distinction between themselves

Uncle Salty
Jan 19, 2008
BOYS
The grossest bathroom in the world is the women's room at the Empty Bottle in Chicago. It's not full of pervs or rapists or anything, it's just really dirty, humid and the toilets don't flush. They just swirl, very slowly, a horrible mash of pee and soaked TP.

Illavick
Sep 15, 2012

WHENA MINA RENA VATIVE
I'm extremely concerned about how less than 1% of the population deals with public bathrooms and I will go to any and all lengths to destroy anyone who disagrees with me.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

I can tell from the cherry blossoms in the background that, that is also a japanese dog. Do they follow the traditions of bushido and engage in daily rites of cleansing practice or do they eat instant noodles and masturbate to cartoons like modern, degenerate japanese?

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lunixnerd posted:

I can tell from the cherry blossoms in the background that, that is also a japanese dog. Do they follow the traditions of bushido and engage in daily rites of cleansing practice or do they eat instant noodles and masturbate to cartoons like modern, degenerate japanese?

close this thread

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Mange Mite posted:

They were also in the book

Heinlein was not a fascist he was a troll. He wrote starship trooperd to piss off the nascent anti-war movement and then later he wrote a bunch of weird sex poo poo to piss off conservatives

I choose not to believe that.

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

paul_soccer10 posted:

close this thread

Post more dogs and I shall judge them.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lunixnerd posted:

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

criscodisco posted:

Why was there a trashcan inside the stall your brother was pooping in? This whole story smells fishy.

edit: was your brother making sexy sounds while pooping? Lots of straight guys are poop teases.

Not wanting to be stared at while making GBS threads, he said angry things very loud at the man, left the stall, picked up a trashcan, threw it over the other stall where the man locked himself in. It's not that hard to figure out.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lunixnerd posted:

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

An infantilized spoiled dog, it carries a toy, symbolic of a successful hunt because it's hunting instincts have been blunted by an overattentive owner who hands out belly rubs willy-nilly

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Not a dog at all, the worst kind of dog.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
I self-identify as a single grain of Hawaiian beach sand.
Where am I supposed to pee?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

ghlbtsk posted:

I self-identify as a single grain of Hawaiian beach sand.
Where am I supposed to pee?

invert your penis and pee into your own body

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
next on the docket

edit: "dog"cket

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
we should all just poop in the street

e: no peeing though

dipple
Oct 22, 2008
i heard in europe the bathroom stalls don't have giant peeping gaps like in america, is that true and how do you get by without peeping and getting peeped

sex idiot
Apr 25, 2016

dipple posted:

i heard in europe the bathroom stalls don't have giant peeping gaps like in america, is that true and how do you get by without peeping and getting peeped

everyone gets 1 free peep and it's okay as long as you don't wink at them after

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i like that all this bullshit is just a bandaid over the real issue of gender-neutral bathrooms not being a thing required by law to exist errywhere
HELPY I CANT TAKE A lovely UNLESS ITS ONLY WITH PEOPLE OF THE SAME GENDER AS ME

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

dipple posted:

in Europe it is a human right to have some privacy when shooting up drugs

sex idiot
Apr 25, 2016

many a time i've got myself in trouble for looking at someone's genitals and giving the gameshow-host trigger thumb and wink combo and I just can't learn my lesson

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

paul_soccer10 posted:

next on the docket

edit: "dog"cket

A dog unfit to guard the home but assigned to the busy work of guarding the shrine, its shame would not be greater even with a cone around it's neck. Please post more noble and less degenerate dogs, this is getting depressing.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
just be glad that the Republicans didn't come up with the idea to try and ban medical gender reassignment for minors, because that would probably get some traction outside of the fringe of the crazies

Pretty much everybody on both sides of the aisle that I know has been like "get this stupid bathroom bullshit out of my face I don't care" which is the right response imho

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor

Cantaloupe posted:

we should all just poop in the street

e: no peeing though

A billion indians cannot be wrong, maybe there is something special about coiling a turd onto the sidewalk that we have been denying ourselves by grunting and straining as quietly as we can in our single gender public bathrooms. Perhaps the gentle breeze cooling your stretched o-ring is just what the doctor ordered and popping a squat is a healthier way to poop anyway.

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.
I was at a Prince concert in the mid '90s. After the show I go to the mens restroom and there is a tranny at the urinal, skirt pulled up peeing. I remember thinking it was unfair that I had to wait in line behind him, when he should have been at the back of the 100 women long line for the women's restroom. Then I thought I would do the exact same thing if I was him... and basically decided to not give a gently caress. 20 years later I still don't give a gently caress.

I miss Prince.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
2 dog

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

eSports Chaebol posted:

the real solution is all unisex bathrooms and yes even showers like in the movie Starship Troopers. why yes the movie was about a fascist utopia. yes also heinlein was a weird sex pervert but thats not the point this would be progressive

Actually, those things are not unrelated and hoping for human dignity to come from liberal capitalism is lol

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
How about people just use whatever bathroom they want? Who cares?

wireframeskull
Dec 3, 2006

did u know the whole world is just a bathroom for birds

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Captain Yossarian posted:

How about people just use whatever bathroom they want? Who cares?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

who cares?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

WHO CARES???

• Locked thread