Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
vote Green Party, Jill Stein is a legit good person.

and if Hillary loses by less than the amount of votes that go for the Green Party it would make the Hillary supporter butthurt so much more severe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I'm voting for Gaydolph Shitler.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I bet trump could beat hillary in a flintlock pistol duel on the white house lawn for presidency

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXpJXKCUiHc

rio
Mar 20, 2008

Owldolph Hootler. #itsanaowlsturn

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

EorayMel posted:

I bet trump could beat hillary in a flintlock pistol duel on the white house lawn for presidency

Uh, didn't you know? Hillary Clinton personally killed a goon with a flintlock pistol in BENGHAZI.

Shaquin
May 12, 2007

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Lunixnerd posted:

here is my trumpocalypse car:

This thread is a lot shittier than the other "let's post funny cars" thread

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

EvilJoven posted:

Always remember a Goon died because Hillary wanted to prevent Lybia from introducing an alternative to the US dollar in North Africa.

I just googled this and all I'm getting is a bunch of gold bug crap, and videos from alex jones and RT news.

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

paul_soccer10 posted:

you said dune
this is the new dune thread now

i want to open a dune themed coffee shop just so i can have chai-hulud on the menu

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

VectorSigma posted:

i want to open a dune themed coffee shop just so i can have chai-hulud on the menu

good poo poo

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

VectorSigma posted:

Make it so when customers walk up to order the barista spits on them

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

City of Tampa posted:

the funny thing is that Hillary Clinton's vote to invade Iraq helped create ISIS, and the destruction of Libya that she strongly advocated for as SOS has done nothing but strengthen ISIS.

also she wants to declare a no-fly zone over Syria to stop Russia and the Syrian government from being able to use airstrikes against ISIS.

but yeah Trump is Hitler or whatever

Ha ha ha

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Mange Mite posted:

Make it so when customers walk up to order the barista spits on them

*drinks Spice Latte*
*needs large glass tank and an army of goons to leave*

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

City of Tampa posted:

the funny thing is that Hillary Clinton's vote to invade Iraq helped create ISIS, and the destruction of Libya that she strongly advocated for as SOS has done nothing but strengthen ISIS.

also she wants to declare a no-fly zone over Syria to stop Russia and the Syrian government from being able to use airstrikes against ISIS.

but yeah Trump is Hitler or whatever

Would you rather live in present day Libya or present day Syria? We intervened in one but not the other

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Strategic Tea posted:

Would you rather live in present day Libya or present day Syria? We intervened in one but not the other

lol whats the difference supposed to be?

would you rather live on the surface of the moon, or the bottom of the ocean? Keep in mind that you'll have no life-support equipment in either location.

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
lol protesters have trump surrounded in a hotel

SurfaceDetail
Feb 17, 2016

by Cowcaster
run em over imo

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
my buddy in califronia is sending me pics of the anti trump rally + hes gonna go tell them to settle down & get back to work

A ILL BREAKFAST
Jun 9, 2007

*unsheathes katana*

de_dust posted:

lol protesters have trump surrounded in a hotel

if theres any form of justice that is more just than others, surely its mob justice

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

SurfaceDetail posted:

run em over imo

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

Well that's my story.
this is great. nothing like this really happens in canada so this is pretty cool to watch

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
lol dems have lost their loving minds

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Germstore posted:

lol dems have lost their loving minds

They're cracking skulls to make the world a better place.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

GORDON posted:

They're cracking skulls to make the world a better place.

i hope they turn on hillary next

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Actually Trump's Revolution, like Reagan's is already underway, but clueless minorities don't know any better, and think Hillary's a "bad boy".

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

Well that's my story.
why don't trump supporters form up into a paramilitary trump security gruppe and make things cooler to watch

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Trump is honestly the the left of Hillary it's going to be great once the general rolls around

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

unironically hope trump wins and ruins everything because i wanna die

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Mange Mite posted:

Trump is honestly the the left of Hillary it's going to be great once the general rolls around

The great American people will reject leftist Trump

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Uncle Wemus posted:

unironically hope trump wins and ruins everything because i wanna die

I would LOVE to watch all the heads explode.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
why are liberals constantly so whiny, like you have some great points but then you surround it with :qq: REPUBLICAN$ :qq: and it's like oh geeze well I'm gonna go vote for the party that isn't full of sputtering babies

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
ISIS was US Policy. Discuss.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I agree with the sex gimps chained to dune buggies part, OP.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

ArtIsResistance posted:

why are liberals constantly so whiny, like you have some great points but then you surround it with :qq: REPUBLICAN$ :qq: and it's like oh geeze well I'm gonna go vote for the party that isn't full of sputtering babies

Yes, the party that literally had people crying because they want to repeal Obamacare so very badly and are too inept to do it is definitely where you want to go to get away from sputtering babies.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Well the whole thing is set up and financed by the saudis with israels approval so do you really expect the us to ever cross those two?

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Something that most people don't understand about President Trump is that he wants to prepare the United States for the troubles ahead.

Pretty much every place near the equator will be hosed in 20 years time, and we need to be prepared to deal with hundreds of millions of refugees in a way that maintains some level of law and order.

Build the wall. Muslims, sorry, but no.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
America has no interest in ending poverty, evidenced by the open borders and economic refugees. Poor people work cheap and vote democrat.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Who What Now posted:

Yes, the party that literally had people crying because they want to repeal Obamacare so very badly and are too inept to do it is definitely where you want to go to get away from sputtering babies.

He called us sputtering babies! Better sputter at him sprltlrtltltltl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Don't blame me, I voted for ISIS.

• Locked thread