Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jolyne Cujoh

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
get a weird mole on your back, don't worry about it for six months, get it checked out, go through 4 months of exploratory surgeries before getting approximately 1/4th of the skin on your back removed, then, when it's still healing, sit in any chair without upper back support for longer than 15 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

:stare:

Macnult

Take your pinky finger and bite down hard where the middle of the nail is and hold it for about 30 seconds. Then, quickly lock your pinky fingers together and pull.

a fragile ego

scroll back a few years on your facebook time line and read your posts... if you dare

alnilam

quiltyquilty posted:

scroll back a few years on your facebook time line and read your posts... if you dare

2cruel

alnilam

i stopped using facebook like 7 years ago so "a few years back" takes me to 10 years ago..... freshman year of college :negative:

treasure bear

alnilam posted:

i stopped using facebook like 7 years ago so "a few years back" takes me to 10 years ago..... freshman year of college :negative:

the pain of no longer being a Fresh Man

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

treasure bear posted:

the pain of no longer being a Fresh Man

the glory of becoming a fresh prince

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

google THIS

quiltyquilty posted:

for extra credit, be me and install timehop so you get blasted with NICU pics on your kids' birthdays :unsmigghh:

Darkman Fanpage

Macnult posted:

Take your pinky finger and bite down hard where the middle of the nail is and hold it for about 30 seconds. Then, quickly lock your pinky fingers together and pull.

this is too f'd up even for a pain master like me!

Commie NedFlanders

*struts into thread, hype levels off the charts, looking for a challenge*

*licks a battery*

*cries*

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Commie NedFlanders

you know that feel when your appendix is horribly enflamed and infected and ready to burst inside of you like a toxic grenade?

*deeeeeeeeep inhale*

you don't want to know

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

shinmai

CHK Instruction
Reflect on your life, remember all the hopes and dreams you had when you were younger, realize you spent nearly a decade at a dead-end job that was supposed to be something to hold you over until you figure out what you want to do with your life, realize you're 32 and just one year in to a four year degree, and in three years you'll be competing for jobs with people 15 years younger than you. Then put a toothpick under the nail of your thumb and kick the wall.

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Put tiny little papercuts on the webbing of all your fingers and on the loose skin of your knuckles, then tear a lemon apart by hand

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Darkman Fanpage posted:

this is too f'd up even for a pain master like me!

i just did this and it sucked

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

stay awake for a whole 24 hours!! WITHOIT FUCKIN SLEEPING!! :twisted: :evilbuddy: :twisted:

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
cut up a jalapeno then forget to wash your hands and go pee

thanks Manifisto!

City of Glompton

find a really long post in another forum and read the whole thing :twisted:

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
post...in GAMES :evilbuddy:

thanks Manifisto!

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

wear a leather work glove and masturbate to video of margaret thatcher saying ignorant poo poo about minorities

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
gamble on a fart not being a shart. its more of emotional pain than physical pain.

thanks Manifisto!

Bukowski

hammulder

Macnult posted:

Yeeeeeoooowee

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

mailorder bees! posted:

post...in GAMES :evilbuddy:

Okay come on pal that's beyond hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

Macnult posted:

:wth:

quiltyquilty posted:

oh no.......

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

Okay come on pal that's beyond hosed up

yikes sorry, i got carried away :shobon:

thanks Manifisto!

• Locked thread