Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

my dad said gays use the cum from their first lover to lubricate their rectum for the multiple lovers that follow? Is that true?

Yes

And not just gays either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Buttmeister posted:

if you're asking if im a gash fucker, then the answer is no, only dicks on tricks for this guy right here

I can respect that.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

my dad said gays use the cum from their first lover to lubricate their rectum for the multiple lovers that follow? Is that true?

sounds pretty good

Glass Joe
Mar 9, 2007
rear end is the gay version of rear end, op. Or it can be the gay version of pegging if that's your thing no shame lots of dudes like it don't be afraid.

Gay version of pussy is stretching your pisshole out with bigger and bigger sticks until the hole is gaping enough to lube up and gently caress. That takes time and dedication though so you better get started asap.

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
What about girl butts. Did you even consider those?

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

RedMage129 posted:

What about girl butts. Did you even consider those?

Well those are also full of poo poo from what I hear, and the poo poo dick experience is the definition of being gay.

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

criscodisco posted:

We have no need for such things.

I don't know why but I find your avatar mildly unsettling.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
"Hey babe. I think tonight I wanna try GETTIN' YER poo poo ON MY DICK"

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Real talk: no it's not the gay version of pussy. rear end is rear end. Probably the closest thing to a a gay version of pussy is to gently caress a transman (but even then, it's not even a "gay version" of a pussy, it's just a pussy. Pussy is pussy).

Honestly the whole association of gay men and anal sex might be currently the single most widespread misconception about homosexual men, at least in the west. The majority of gay men don't actually practice anal sex.

But the idea is so ingrained that I've even met confused straight guys that thought they were gay because of this. They'd be a complete dead fish in bed to the point where I tell 'em "hey, it's cool if you're not into me, I'm not offended" and they'd answer something like "it's nothing personal, honestly I'm really just interested in taking it up the rear end."

I had to explain "that has nothing to do with being gay. Just get your girlfriend to use a dildo on you." This has happened to me at least twice, both times with straight guys in relationships 'experimenting'.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Hmm...good post. I learned something new today.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

lizardman posted:

Real talk: no it's not the gay version of pussy. rear end is rear end. Probably the closest thing to a a gay version of pussy is to gently caress a transman (but even then, it's not even a "gay version" of a pussy, it's just a pussy. Pussy is pussy).

Honestly the whole association of gay men and anal sex might be currently the single most widespread misconception about homosexual men, at least in the west. The majority of gay men don't actually practice anal sex.

But the idea is so ingrained that I've even met confused straight guys that thought they were gay because of this. They'd be a complete dead fish in bed to the point where I tell 'em "hey, it's cool if you're not into me, I'm not offended" and they'd answer something like "it's nothing personal, honestly I'm really just interested in taking it up the rear end."

I had to explain "that has nothing to do with being gay. Just get your girlfriend to use a dildo on you." This has happened to me at least twice, both times with straight guys in relationships 'experimenting'.

You could have still given them a courtesy gently caress. You'll still have some fun poking their P spot

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

lizardman posted:

Is your gaydar broken or is that the second widespread misconception

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
A know it's always said that the majority of gay guys don't buttfuck, but I honestly can't remember the last guy I was with who was oral only. I love getting a good dicking.

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
Gee OP I don't know. Straight guys gently caress pussy, gay guys gently caress rear end. Nah, probably not the same thing at all. Idiot.

The question you should be asking is whether balls are the gay version of boobs.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Aren't gay guys disgusted by the idea of "pussy" ? Why would they want an equivalent ?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Decebal posted:

Aren't gay guys disgusted by the idea of "pussy" ? Why would they want an equivalent ?

Disgusted? No, not at all. I don't think they're very attractive, but disgusted is much too harsh a word.

I look at pussy like I look at squirrels eating acorns. It's like "well, I wouldn't want to eat any acorns, but I can see why they'd like it".

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Decebal posted:

You could have still given them a courtesy gently caress. You'll still have some fun poking their P spot

Ha, if I could've I would've. Your dick's gotta be absolute rock hard in order to ram it through those giant rear end muscles and especially with a condom there was just no way I was going to maintain that. I tend not to do anal much unless it's someone I'm in a relationship with who I trust enough to bareback it.

criscodisco posted:

A know it's always said that the majority of gay guys don't buttfuck, but I honestly can't remember the last guy I was with who was oral only. I love getting a good dicking.

I'm sure it varies according to social scene, region, etc. It also wouldn't surprise me if the majority of gay dudes have tried it once or twice in their life but don't make it a fixture of their sex lives.

kaschei posted:

Is your gaydar broken or is that the second widespread misconception

What's even more amusing is that I tend to have pretty good 'straightdar', I find it's usually easier to determine who isn't gay than who is. Thing is, by the time me and a guy are actively making plans to have gay sex I tend to take them at their word.

YerAuraBoresMeAlice
Dec 26, 2005

The term I'm most familiar with is not pussy or rear end, it's "hole". Depends on if you're referring to a noun or verb.

YerAuraBoresMeAlice fucked around with this message at 23:31 on May 19, 2016

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

lizardman posted:

The only studies I can find that support this are not very empirical. They ask all the wrong questions like "what did you do in your LAST sexual act", with only 40% saying anal... and then people misconstrue that to think only 40% of gays have anal. I'm increasingly starting to think this is a myth, because I have yet to meet a gay man that doesn't enjoy anal.

Also, I'm pretty sure 90% of bi guys love anal.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

GreatGreen posted:

Gee OP I don't know. Straight guys gently caress pussy, gay guys gently caress rear end. Nah, probably not the same thing at all. Idiot.

The question you should be asking is whether balls are the gay version of boobs.

I feel like giant bulbous pecs are the gay version of boobs. Confirm/ deny?

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
Thread got me horny

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

when you gently caress an rear end in a top hat do you ever pull your dick out and there's poop all over it? asking for a friend.

Frisky
Apr 2, 2012

What turtle?

criscodisco posted:

my current guy has an unbearable enormous dick. so we just settle with oral

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

vyst posted:

when you gently caress an rear end in a top hat do you ever pull your dick out and there's poop all over it? asking for a friend.

only a small amount of poop about 5% of the time

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
wtf are you guys talking about at this point? we already resolved that its only gay if her dick is bigger

lizardman
Jun 30, 2007

by R. Guyovich

The Whole Internet posted:

The only studies I can find that support this are not very empirical. They ask all the wrong questions like "what did you do in your LAST sexual act", with only 40% saying anal... and then people misconstrue that to think only 40% of gays have anal. I'm increasingly starting to think this is a myth, because I have yet to meet a gay man that doesn't enjoy anal.

Also, I'm pretty sure 90% of bi guys love anal.

I don't enjoy anal, at least for its own sake. The times I've done it were to please my partner. (Yeah I've tried both positions). It wouldn't bother me if I never do it again. So there's one you've met.

I think gay guys who like certain things just tend to find each other easily, especially online. For instance, if you're just looking to get blown you'll find this entire world of dudes who want nothing more than to get on their knees and suck you off and need nothing in return. And if you're all about the anal, well, you're mostly going to run into other dudes who are, too.

Speaking of which, I find it creepy how far some guys take the whole top/ bottom thing, like they want to apply some kind of sub-gender dichotomy to the entirety of gay men. You can even tell them you're not much into anal and they'll still try to determine your position based on your personality or whatnot. And I've seen some weirdos online lament "versatile" guys because apparently these are really tops and 'dammit why are you tops taking yourselves away from us bottoms' and... I'll stop there, I don't want to venture any further down that rabbithole.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

lizardman posted:

I don't enjoy anal, at least for its own sake. The times I've done it were to please my partner. (Yeah I've tried both positions). It wouldn't bother me if I never do it again. So there's one you've met.

I think gay guys who like certain things just tend to find each other easily, especially online. For instance, if you're just looking to get blown you'll find this entire world of dudes who want nothing more than to get on their knees and suck you off and need nothing in return. And if you're all about the anal, well, you're mostly going to run into other dudes who are, too.

Speaking of which, I find it creepy how far some guys take the whole top/ bottom thing, like they want to apply some kind of sub-gender dichotomy to the entirety of gay men. You can even tell them you're not much into anal and they'll still try to determine your position based on your personality or whatnot. And I've seen some weirdos online lament "versatile" guys because apparently these are really tops and 'dammit why are you tops taking yourselves away from us bottoms' and... I'll stop there, I don't want to venture any further down that rabbithole.

Agreed on the top/bottom thing. I can't wrap my head around being anything other than versatile but...

...I also can't wrap my head around being oral-only, or being 100% gay or straight for that matter, or not needing to masturbate 4x a day. I'm just a very sexual person I guess, definitely not near the center of the bell curve I know that.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

The Whole Internet posted:

Agreed on the top/bottom thing. I can't wrap my head around being anything other than versatile but...

...I also can't wrap my head around being oral-only, or being 100% gay or straight for that matter, or not needing to masturbate 4x a day. I'm just a very sexual person I guess, definitely not near the center of the bell curve I know that.

im rubbing mineral oil all over your post bibi

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

JiveHonky posted:

im rubbing mineral oil all over your post bibi

ok but u betr b a qt

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
:bigtran:

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

lizardman posted:

And I've seen some weirdos online lament "versatile" guys because apparently these are really tops and 'dammit why are you tops taking yourselves away from us bottoms' and... I'll stop there, I don't want to venture any further down that rabbithole.

Is there a lack of tops?

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Mnemosyne posted:

Is there a lack of tops?

Everyone always wants what's not on Craigslist that night.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

criscodisco posted:

Disgusted? No, not at all. I don't think they're very attractive, but disgusted is much too harsh a word.

I don't. One gay guy I talked to about this occasionally gags whenever someone asks this question. Another one does this cute shudder. Hey, I should get him to blow me because the first one probably has a sensitive gag reflex.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
I've also had a good number that overreact to the mention of pussy just for comedic effect.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!
Gay people make really good actors because they know how to pretend.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

OP did anyone make the joke yet that you're the gay version of pussy.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Airborne Viking posted:

Gay people make really good actors because they know how to pretend.
can we get some more posts like this? cmon GBS you guys are slacking off. LETS GET MORE POSTS LIKE THIS.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
What if a pussy is just a female, inferior version of rear end? I mean, you can't even poop thru it and sometimes babies come out, ew.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Don't forget the smell. Clean rear end smells like soap, clean pussy still smells like pussy juice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

criscodisco posted:

Don't forget the smell. Clean rear end smells like soap, clean pussy still smells like pussy juice.

pussies reek. i hate those foul gaps. give me a beautiful anus anyday

• Locked thread