Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Gorillas

:harambe:

bzzzzzzzzzzzeig heil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shinmai

CHK Instruction

Business Gorillas posted:

you know that fly could have been fly hitler for all that you know

every fly is fly hitler

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
All insects should die!!!

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

lmbo calrissian posted:

i don't even know how to react to hate speech this horrifying

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

lmbo calrissian posted:

Everything must die forever.

----------------

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Personally I think flies are alright, by me, and I should know cuz I live with a lot of em.

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Other good bugs: moths, earwigs, spiders, bumblebees...

Bad bugs are of course anything that actually bites you, silverfish cuz they actually will eat any paper you have lying around, and ofc. any kind of motherfuckin flatbug/shield-bug/box-elder bug/stinkbug/lovebug, whatever you wanna call those 2D monstrosities that explode in population around May/June and just clog your windowsill with their dead, gently caress those guys

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Damselflies because they will actually fly right into your face because they are that loving retarded, gently caress those guys.

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
Very few bugs in Oregon will actually attack you, which is rad because we have some ginormous juicy flies and handsome, .50-cal sized shaggy moths and damselflies that look like flying fractals and basically I think for local entomological nightlife we do p. good.

shinmai

CHK Instruction
To be honest, I was joking and am actually a huge pacifist sissy and think all life is precious and try not to kill any bugs and if they come in to my home i try to help them out again

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I'm not, I love to suplex birds and small mammals whenever i have the chance.

----------------

Darkman Fanpage
*in nasally nerd voice* i like bugs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
without flies how could we ever have this delicacy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casu_marzu

• Locked thread