Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
playground tough

tao of lmao posted:

I am the 6th highest rated poster in this forum.

hey cool sig ;]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
i need my performance review so i know what to work on to be maximum chill

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Bit busy for a few hours but I will get back to it once I get home, hang in there yobbers :>

<3 <3 Vanisher

cuntman.net

tao of lmao posted:

yeah.. when theres 6 posters here!!!! :twisted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Uxzuigal posted:

Bit busy for a few hours but I will get back to it once I get home, hang in there yobbers :>

**swaps out the 3's on his keyboard with the E's and the O's with the 0's while he's away**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

tao of lmao

TWIST FIST posted:

:redass:

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Uxzuigal posted:

Chill la Chill:
Waaaaaaaaaaagh! Traditional Game Enthusiast and Cool Crew Member extraordinaire, chill to the bone (bud), owner of a cute signature. Don't worry about posting output, chilling shouldn't be an effort. And with your username, you are pretty chill tbh. Keep chilling, loving and posting. Looking forward to see more from you in the future!
Thank you. I feel like I should start a board game thread in byob but some of my opinions re: games aren't v chill :ohdear: Or rather, I tell people they can play and enjoy whatever games they want but I am merciless when it comes to bad game mechanics

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Saint Isaias Boner

posting is magic

Chill la Chill posted:

Thank you. I feel like I should start a board game thread in byob but some of my opinions re: games aren't v chill :ohdear: Or rather, I tell people they can play and enjoy whatever games they want but I am merciless when it comes to bad game mechanics

I think you should and not worry about this doctrinaire chillness thing. everyone can agree that bad mechanics are themselves very unchill so say what you want about them

hi how are you ♥

bog pixie

TWIST FIST posted:

i am poster #7

Scaly Haylie

I initially thought this thread was for the kind of poster you put on your wall, so here's my submission:

...but review me too, please!

cuntman.net

bog pixie posted:

i am poster #7

:page3::vince:

Piso Mojado

tao of lmao posted:

*checks spreadsheet*

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Chill la Chill posted:

If you make a BYOBoard game thread I will read it and post in it at least once a day for a while day I promise

joke_explainer

Review me! I love these threads where we get people willing to do something to acknowledge our existence.

joke_explainer

Chill la Chill posted:

You should totally make that thread! I would love it. Board games are fun and seeing detailed discussion of board game mechanics seems like it would be a great time.

tao of lmao

My friends and I are always looking for new board games to try. Make the thread!

joke_explainer

Motion seconded and thirded. You have to make the thread now.

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
fourthed

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
fourthed

edit: my SA app goofed and this got posted twice; can a mod possibly delete this comment?

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

I love all of you; you're all great

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

**counts out on fingers out loud**
three, four... FIF'D!

Also:

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

I love all of you; you're all great

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I am too cool to play board games, but a board game thread would be good

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
used to love the dungeon board game when i was a kid

shinmai

CHK Instruction
Like Lizard Wizard I also came prepared with a poster just in case. I've only been posting here for a very short while, after all.

e: board games are cool and chatting about them would be fun please make thread Chill la Chill :)

guns for tits

I don't play board games, but they look like fun.

bean mom

please judge my internet posts

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

I Was The Fury posted:

I am interested in being reviewed
I Was the Fury:
A chill and nice flower lover, we've never posted much in eachothers threads - but I see your posts quite often and they make me smile. I hope that you continue to post, and perhaps make your own thread with one of your interests! Id be interested! Stay chill!

City of Glompton posted:

yes please, I need this review for my collection
City of Glompton:
Always cheers me up to see you posting, I sometimes refer to you in my own head as "Mother Hen" (in a positive way), your AV is awesome and so are your posts. I value your posting here and so does BYOB!

Saint Isaias Boner:
My favourit (ex)IK, awesome creator of awesome avatars, graphics and the virtual god of probations - love having you about, the forums wouldn't be the same without you. I've seen less of you lately than Id like - but that doesn't matter: You are awesome, plain and simple. Stay chill!

bog pixie:
A pixie of few words, yet cheerful and happy, you do charity with self bans and support the upbringing of Lowtax's goons. I hope to see more, and hear more of you in the future!

symbolic posted:

still relatively new to BYOB, be gentle :ohdear:
symbolic:
You may be newish, like myself, but yet you are a bone bud, you post quality and have discovered the true spirit of chill. Your avatar is one of the best on Something Awful. I also remember you posting in GBS, one of the few sane persons holding a bastion of hope there. Keep up the good work!

Hector Beerlioz:
Though you may mostly be a GBSer, I believe that the true spirit of chill lies within you, somewhere behind the bars. I hope that you, like Smash will burst from your cocoon and start chilling more in BYOB!

Eonwe posted:

why not
Eonwe:
I Don't know you very well, but I see that you like milkshakes, I do too, we've got something in common and that is enough for me to chill with someone - keep on posting and share the love!

Macnult posted:

sure why not
Macnult:
Our somewhat silent but still very cool IK - Your AV is awesome, and you surf on the bones of chill, I approve. I hope that we see something cool IK Magic before you pass the torch though!

HighwireAct posted:

(also if I could get one that's be sick thx)
HighwireAct:

quote:

take all the time you need, man the chill is eternal
Says it all. You've reached the Ultima Thule of Chill, Nirvana. Respect!

tao of lmao posted:

tao of lmao:
If there is one way to chill, it's in the couch watching TV Series. I approve of your lifestyle, your posting and your general chill in BYOB. Keep on rocking (in a chill way, no murder please).

opioid agonist posted:

Give me one op pls
opioid agonist:
Full chill effect - Dangerous, addictive, like most opiates - but very chill. I do not know you very well, but you seem like an awesome guy still :> Hope to see you around!

Ok, Page 1 Done, I will do more tomorrow :D /exhausted!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Scaly Haylie

"milkshakes"

edit: oh, n/m

symbolic

Uxzuigal posted:

symbolic:
You may be newish, like myself, but yet you are a bone bud, you post quality and have discovered the true spirit of chill. Your avatar is one of the best on Something Awful. I also remember you posting in GBS, one of the few sane persons holding a bastion of hope there. Keep up the good work!
danke schoen :kimchi:

I Was The Fury

Uxzuigal posted:

I Was the Fury:
A chill and nice flower lover, we've never posted much in eachothers threads - but I see your posts quite often and they make me smile. I hope that you continue to post, and perhaps make your own thread with one of your interests! Id be interested! Stay chill!

Oh man what a glowing review, thank you so much! I've been trying to increase my posting frequency lately and hopefully I'll get the hang of being good at it and can make a good thread of my very own. I look forward to posting with you for the future :cheers:

Gomi Day

Trust me, Bill. Large spectacles lend distinction to any countenance, as I have reason to know.
'sup?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i posted twice so far...

:shrug:

FluffieDuckie

HighwireAct posted:

fourthed

edit: my SA app goofed and this got posted twice; can a mod possibly delete this comment?

yeah it doesn't work that way. i can't make a whole post disappear. i could only edit it to something funny or interesting but you could do that too

also the something awful forums double posting stuff without any fault of the poster is so common it's practically boring at this point.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

City of Glompton

thanks bud :)

I Was The Fury

Yo!

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

Uxzuigal posted:

HighwireAct:

Says it all. You've reached the Ultima Thule of Chill, Nirvana. Respect!

🤘

VideoGames
If I was to self review it would be: GOTY2016!! 6/10 ign. But that assumes that I am an actual video game when in fact I am all video games as a sentient block of cartridges and cds.

http://i.imgur.com/mTvnWBy.gif

Matoi Ryuko

VideoGames posted:

If I was to self review it would be: GOTY2016!! 6/10 ign. But that assumes that I am an actual video game when in fact I am all video games as a sentient block of cartridges and cds.

You should have paid IGN more, that way they would have given you a 10/10!!

Senior Management

I have that VHS on my shelf along with the first (and miles better) live action Mortal Kombat movie. On this shelf inquiring eyes will also find the live action Street Fighter VHS. Though I also hold a great eldritch evil. A dark tome known as that terrible horrific mostly CGI promotion Mortal Kombat VHS.

To your point the Mario movie is weird but kind of fun the effects for a lot of the creatures are nifty.

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

aw snap I probably should do something as ik that won't suck

• Locked thread