Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LadyAmbien
Oct 22, 2015

Smash it Smash hit posted:

Holy shoot nooner was pardoned??!!!??

Also op smoking weed is like putting a plastic bag over your head and going for a quick jog

Yeah, I pardoned him and then he posted the Windows 98 screen shot, so him and I are going to have some words because he put me in a poo poo position.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

LadyAmbien posted:

Yeah, I pardoned him and then he posted the Windows 98 screen shot, so him and I are going to have some words because he put me in a poo poo position.

u guyshould smoke some weed 2gether! report back please

Reaganomicon
Jan 31, 2004

Flush please
ohh, a weed thread, that's where I'm a viking

OP smoking weed is like wrapping your brain in warm introspective cotton OK!! :colbert:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

social vegan posted:

u guyshould smoke some weed 2gether! report back please

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD

hemophilia posted:

i just don't sperg about weed. the difference between schwag and good weed is a real difference worth quantifying. puffing your churchwarden pretending you're a master weedsman able to discern the fine differences between your alabama thunderfuck and grumple stilskin or whatever is not a useful feature to people who aren't familiar with weed, or people who don't care about weed a fraction as much as you do.

this guy picks so many seeds and stems out of his 25 dollar gram baggies

if you cant tell indica dominant strains from sativa dominant strains by smell, and know which is good for when, then maybe meth is more your thing

weed is for cool dudes and cool dogs

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Smoke weed some days

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
It's pretty good when you're drunk and want something to calm your stomach down a bit

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

LadyAmbien posted:

He totes did this entire forum a favor . He should be rewarded.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

LadyAmbien posted:

I guess but ultimately he did it for the best I think he knew how much a turd w98 would be as a mod and intervened. Vigilante yes, his biggest issue is he cares too much.

*begins nodding*

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
you know what this place needs is more drama in all the threads

when are you going to unban forums favorite "Dad Gay, So What?"?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
soft drugs :rolleyes:

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

LadyAmbien posted:

thanks for freeing nooner

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
oh guys im so high right now holy crap im freaking out i think someone laced this weed

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

angerbeet posted:

Smoke weed some days

....mods?

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
like you unzip your head and step out of your rubbery clammy people suit

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
realtalk: its like watching cheech and chong but you ARE cheech and chong

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Weed can also make funny things not funny. I remember being super high and watching the movie Beerfest. After the one guy drowns and his twin brother joins the team, I spent the rest of the movie feeling incredibly sad that they continued on so carefree after their friend died and I was unable to laugh the rest of the movie.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

if you like thing, you will like it more on weed

weed makes thing better

epsilon
Oct 31, 2001

OctoberBlues posted:

Weed can also make funny things not funny. I remember being super high and watching the movie Beerfest. After the one guy drowns and his twin brother joins the team, I spent the rest of the movie feeling incredibly sad that they continued on so carefree after their friend died and I was unable to laugh the rest of the movie.

that was the funniest part of the entire loving movie!!

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

my pal's 4th of july party had a volcano vape but weak weed. i'd get higher from smoking the stuff i have at home

or maybe it was because i drank a few before the weed started coming out

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
feels like levelling the mix of your 5 senses on a graphic equalizer so you pay equal attention to each rather than focusing on one or two

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

epsilon posted:

that was the funniest part of the entire loving movie!!

I was pretty goodamn high. :anime:

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i liked living in bedstuy because you can't throw a rock without hitting someone who sells weed

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

lately ive kept up the habit of smoking marijuana out of necessity. ive been under a constant barrage of gang stalking type attacks since early this year which i have linked back to city hall, specifically the mayor himself, and a local homeless population. the only way i can see whats really happening around me, what ive dubbed 'real reality' is if i stay very high all the time.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

LadyAmbien posted:

Thank you for pardoning me but I didn't post any screen shots? I'm very confused I've been in Redding since Friday which is basically the wilderness and the Internet is really really bad there so I'm out of the loop on everything that's gone down.

W33d related story:

One time in college I had to go to this Faith Hill Christmas Special because I was in film school and the course required that you do audience work.

So I had a friend pick me up a w33d brownie from the dispensary, but he warned me about how strong the medical grade brownies were so I only ate 1/4 before hand cause I didn't want to get TOO "high", but I didn't get "messed up" at all from it and was Hella disappointed.

Then the next day I ate the other 3/4 cause I figured it wasn't that strong and I got way "lift3d" and laid on my couch watching tim and eric and planet earth for like 8 hours lol. That's my w33d story

Nooner fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Jul 6, 2016

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
tim and eric is hilarious

that is the best way to describe what its like to be on weed

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

edibles are strong

femcastra
Apr 25, 2008

If you want him,
come and knit him!
I used to like smoking weed before doing things like going for a run or walking the dog because the cool breeze and nature was all so much nicer while high.
While I was at uni, I worked at a toy shop and I used to like smoking before a 4 hour shift there because everything was so chill afterwards.

Watching movies and eating is fun too. However, the times that I had the least fun with weed were nights where I had planned to smoke weed, eat carbs and watch movies because not doing much always made me overthink things.

Seconding the whole 'making funny things unfunny' phenomenon too. Watched Lancelot link: secret chimp while high as poo poo and got so sad because the animal treatment that created that show was sub-par and the chimps were scared.

A few times I realised I was too high and had to lie on the bathroom tiles until I stopped freaking out.

I haven't smoked in about 8 years, and while I probably wouldn't say no to a joint, I'm not invested enough to seek it out.

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich
Being high is one of the most pleasant sensations available to mankind. Every day is Saturday. It is to be like a child; to perceive events with clarity; to look into the gates of paradise; to completely enjoy whatever you might be doing; to smile so hard that your jaw muscles get tired. Being high is to laugh at the silliest things; to understand things that have seemed absurd before; to have the aloofness of a cat; to afford a kinship with god. To be intoxicated with marijuana makes every superlative seem within your grasp. Being high makes life seem terribly good. Being high is simply grand.

- John Rosevear

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Wicker Man posted:

Yeah I never understood all these hosed up names. It's just the THC, and in different quantities right?

there's also CBD, CBG, terpenes and a hell of a lot other cannabinoids.

its best to think of each strain as different as one variety of wine to another

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

lately ive kept up the habit of smoking marijuana out of necessity. ive been under a constant barrage of gang stalking type attacks since early this year which i have linked back to city hall, specifically the mayor himself, and a local homeless population. the only way i can see whats really happening around me, what ive dubbed 'real reality' is if i stay very high all the time.

cannabinoided

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

so why not just let them stalk you

why are you so important

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

my parents found my weed stash when i moved into my new place and didn't give a poo poo about it, even though they said that i shouldn't smoke in the apartment because i might get kicked out

doesn't stop me, though. i do what i did in college: turn on the shower, get it nice and steamy, close the door and cover the crack with a towel, smoke, and use febreze and let the steam get the smell out

• Locked thread