Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Moon Atari posted:

Do you get horned up over anything? Does your penis ever get hard and do you ever jack it or stimulate it in some manner, to the point of ejaculation or at least physical exhaustion?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
i suppose a photonic being is about a white as a honky cracker could possibly be.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

Applewhite posted:

OP is Steven as annoying irl as he is on TV? Do you ever get tempted to kill him and hope Rose regenerates from his gem?

He has gotten a lot better, OP's efforts would be better spent on making Grasper happen.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

whats your favorite anime?

I would have to recommend Cowboy Bebop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2yBRrsUEXY

reallivedinosaur posted:

i suppose a photonic being is about a white as a honky cracker could possibly be.

Je Suis

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
aere you an angel or nah

do yoy have to "believe" to see you

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

mdm posted:

aere you an angel or nah

do yoy have to "believe" to see you

No it doesn't work that way - minds can be 'channeled' by mammalian flesh bodies. The Kingdom of Heaven can 'beam' minds up and down (as pictured) - and this planet's various fields have such an effect as to be a 'containment unit' for 'unholy ghosts'

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

McDowell posted:

No it doesn't work that way - minds can be 'channeled' by mammalian flesh bodies.

is this anything like channeling "irony?"

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
The age of consent for hard-light photonic consturcts has to be measured in nanoseconds and you ain't no spring chicken, op :pedo:

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

mdm posted:

is this anything like channeling "irony?"

You'll have to ask Donald Trump. He probably has some interesting malevolent spirits attached to him.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

monkey posted:

omg for the last few weeks i have been really troubled by the delayed observation double slit experiment because it seems to push causality backwards in time, when you collapse a photon from a wave to a particle it doesnt happen when you do it, it happens all the way back at the beginning of the photon. but if photons are at tau zero and have no time, then how would a photon be a wave in one moment and then a particle in a later moment, since the photon itself only has one single instant in it, it can only exist as one or the other, forever. it only appears to go backwards in time because it is stretched out by space. everything makes sense now. awseome.

probability waveforms don't collapse, you're a momentary construction of independent mathematical objects that exists by virtue of their self-consistency, embeddable and thus embedded in Hilbert space, deal with it

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry
Hypothetically, what kind of technology would be required to destroy you, asking for a clandestine government thinktank friend

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

Hypothetically, what kind of technology would be required to destroy you, asking for a clandestine government thinktank friend

If you strike me down I'll become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. - pathological liar and celebate cultist Obi-Wan Kenobi

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

lol i'm hard to sproing-oing-oing

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

McDowell posted:

If you strike me down I'll become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. - pathological liar and celebate cultist Obi-Wan Kenobi

So... lightsaber?

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

monkey posted:

omg for the last few weeks i have been really troubled by the delayed observation double slit experiment because it seems to push causality backwards in time, when you collapse a photon from a wave to a particle it doesnt happen when you do it, it happens all the way back at the beginning of the photon. but if photons are at tau zero and have no time, then how would a photon be a wave in one moment and then a particle in a later moment, since the photon itself only has one single instant in it, it can only exist as one or the other, forever. it only appears to go backwards in time because it is stretched out by space. everything makes sense now. awseome.

wow thanks i get it now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

st1LL_51ngl3 posted:

He's made of light, just throw a heavy curtain on him. So easy.

• Locked thread