Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
A robot that won't shut up about how singularity is going to happen within the next 20 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

mailorder bees! posted:

a robot that just screams

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Robots that drive you to the bar but gets drunk at the bar and it's like what the hell man, if i wanted to call a cab I would have taken one here. What was the point of driving my car in the first place, god dam it robot we are both drunk and no one can drive.

----------------

Ace of Baes
A robot called hover-bot but he just moves around using wheels and randomly starts fires.

big black turnout

a robot that tells you what a disappointment you are to your parents but you already know

drilldo squirt

Robots that look at you and then slowly push your things off of tables while you tell it to stop.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Robots that follow you around and tell you all your faults.

----------------

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

Ace of Baes posted:

A robot that won't shut up about how singularity is going to happen within the next 20 years.

no way there'd ever be a robot like that

drilldo squirt

I'd watch that episode.

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

big black turnout posted:

a robot that works at a taqueria that's nice to you and gives you extra chips but ambiguously so such that you don't know whether or not you should ask for its serial number; that is a robot that societ ydoesn't need

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Bikini Inspector robot

Piso Mojado

mailorder bees! posted:

a robot that just screams

Piso Mojado

robo-snakes

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

pooping robot

Piso Mojado

that pretty much me irl

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat

mailorder bees! posted:

a pooping robot

google THIS

a robot, but get this, it poops

Piso Mojado

a twelve foot tall high-five robot

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

making GBS threads robot

BoldFrankensteinMir

A robot that is paranoid about humans taking its job.

Sig by Heather Papps

Piso Mojado

a roomba for your hair

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

big black turnout posted:

a robot that works at a taqueria that's nice to you and gives you extra chips but ambiguously so such that you don't know whether or not you should ask for its serial number; that is a robot that societ ydoesn't need

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
a robot that sounds like it's constantly about to sneeze but never actually does

mags

I am a congenital optimist.
A robot that was built to seek the way to true happiness and just turns itself off

mags

A robot intern that always spills coffee orders and can't count or alphabetize.

BoldFrankensteinMir

An animatronic Donald Trump at Disneyworld.

Sig by Heather Papps

google THIS

a robot that holds up buildings when a simple concrete slab would have done the job just fine without needing a freaking firmware upgrade every other weekend

big black turnout

a robot that comes to your office on monday morning and asks how your work on the big project is going but the whole time its playing micro clips of people yawning that you can't see but your brain still reacts to

mags

A house robot that always overcooks pork chops and is too afraid of your dog to walk it

google THIS

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

An animatronic Donald Trump at Disneyworld.

the scary thing is this robot may one day actually exist

BoldFrankensteinMir

A robot that opens your fridge every fifteen minutes even though it doesn't need anything, and doesn't understand why.

Sig by Heather Papps

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
in a galaxy with spaceships a robot that is awkward and stereotypically gay and its only use is to translate languages despite the fact someone could obviously create a much smaller device

BoldFrankensteinMir

Luvcow posted:

in a galaxy with spaceships a robot that is awkward and stereotypically gay and its only use is to translate languages despite the fact someone could obviously create a much smaller device
A boring cylinder robot with knee-less roller skate legs that gets lost a lot and speaks in gibberish you need another robot in order to understand.

Sig by Heather Papps

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
a robot thats afraid of robots

thanks Manifisto!

City of Glompton

a nagging robot who finds fault in everything but does it ever offer to help? no!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

deep dish peat moss

FactsAreUseless posted:

A robot that washes your car, but only when you least want it, that's a robot our society doesn't need.

A rain-powered robot car washer that only washes your car while it's raining but it's so good and fast at it that it stops cleaning before the rain ends

ass

FactsAreUseless posted:

A robot that bleeps when it should bloop and bloops when it should bleep, and the whole time you're just like "don't spray acid on me" and "stop spraying acid on me" and "why does this robot even have an acid sprayer" and the robot's just like "bleep bloop" but it's backwards, it's all backwards, and the acid is all over your arms and hands, that's a robot society doesn't need.

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

drilldo squirt

A robot that poops, why would someone make this?

----------------

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
arsonbot9000

thanks Manifisto!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nvm no cake

FactsAreUseless posted:

A robot that bleeps when it should bloop and bloops when it should bleep, and the whole time you're just like "don't spray acid on me" and "stop spraying acid on me" and "why does this robot even have an acid sprayer" and the robot's just like "bleep bloop" but it's backwards, it's all backwards, and the acid is all over your arms and hands, that's a robot society doesn't need.

• Locked thread