Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerry Mumphrey

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Higgy posted:

People, people....yo. Hey. How about a chill af peace summit we can talk things over before we go to war. A Pillow/Tree alliance could be mutually beneficial to us all.

We just finished construction on the new Fluffyton McFluffers Diplomatic Center & FroYo stand. Might we summit, chill, and mack on some frozen yoggy?

oh dang, my people are super aggrieved, but I do love froyo...

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
Hey where are my green army men? DID A SPY COME IN AND TAKE IT WHILE I WAS TALKING TO THAT BAFOON!??!?!?

qqqq

Higgy

Smash it Smash hit posted:

There is no need to waste your breath on these heatherns they would eat the fro-yo from the machine or taint it with their sticky hands. No, these are times of war.

I need a volunteer to go under cover to the treefort and steal me all their sling shots and fighting sticks, the really good ones with the bark off and are super smooth and perfect for bo skills

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

oh dang, my people are super aggrieved, but I do love froyo...

Give peace and foyoggy a chance ya'll.

Jerry Mumphrey

by zen death robot

I will agree...on one condition: I get as many mixins as I want

----------------

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Hey where are my green army men? DID A SPY COME IN AND TAKE IT WHILE I WAS TALKING TO THAT BAFOON!??!?!?

**hands you a vaguely gun-shaped lump of green plastic with arms and legs and bayonets and binoculars and that mine sweeper sticking out of it**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Higgy

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

I will agree...on one condition: I get as many mixins as I want

That is up to the king but I will offer you a counter-condition. You must use a bowl and spoon so as to not offend our culture and I can provide mixins.

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

Splatmaster posted:

**hands you a vaguely gun-shaped lump of green plastic with arms and legs and bayonets and binoculars and that mine sweeper sticking out of it**

You are exiled to the garage, get your poo poo together. You make me sick.

qqqq

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

Higgy posted:

That is up to the king but I will offer you a counter-condition. You must use a bowl and spoon so as to not offend our culture and I can provide mixins.

Heh. give him free reign on mixins? you might as well kiss all your oreo crumbles goodbye. :grin:

qqqq

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

You are exiled to the garage, get your poo poo together. You make me sick.

**shows you the plans for a surprisingly good zip-gun (written on actual blueprint paper) for the coming war that shoots stale Peeps**

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

Splatmaster posted:

**shows you the plans for a surprisingly good zip-gun (written on actual blueprint paper) for the coming war that shoots stale Peeps**

Looks like we have a volunteer for the great tree fort infiltration. go tell jerry you like his he man action figure and ask to see the rest of the masters of the universe. do alot of winking and nudging.

qqqq

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Looks like we have a volunteer for the great tree fort infiltration. go tell jerry you like his he man action figure and ask to see the rest of the masters of the universe. do alot of winking and nudging.

Is there a GI Joe with Kung Fu Grip there?

**regales you with fascinating facts about how many pounds of pressure the Kung Fu Grip has and the sorts of things someone like you and me could do with such tremendous power**

Music Theory

i got banned from the neopets forum when i was a kid for a thread like this; i'm a refugee

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
fort? more like fart!!
*runs and hides in the evil closet*

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay
get the jar of farts and toss it into the closet, no one disrespects the fort kingdom! :commissar:

qqqq

Arkanomen

All he wants is a hug
I am the spirt of the Blanket Fort King! Your pillow fort is built upon the grave of my people! We will have our revenge! *Billows the comforter on my head like around a spooky ghost, but is secretly waving a fart at the fort*

Also mom said to take the trash out when we're done and to clean up the army guys. Dad stepped on binoculars guy last time and broke him.

saucyseadweller

So Damn Saucy
Greetings Pillow Fort denizens! I seek entrance into your glorious kingdom, I bring rare and exotic gifts from far away lands.*holds up two packages of plastic army toys, one full of green men and the other with army vehicles*

saucyseadweller fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Sep 29, 2016

alnilam

*peeks under the door with a convex mirror, waits silently outside for moment to strike*

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

Arkanomen posted:

I am the spirt of the Blanket Fort King! Your pillow fort is built upon the grave of my people! We will have our revenge! *Billows the comforter on my head like around a spooky ghost, but is secretly waving a fart at the fort*

Also mom said to take the trash out when we're done and to clean up the army guys. Dad stepped on binoculars guy last time and broke him.

You are allowed, and have been promoted to Pillow Pole, congratulations.

Arkanomen posted:

I thought as of much, at least he died doing what he loved, stabbing someones foot :smith:

I have had my scientists working on a new barrier, with the threats from the tree fort clan and other vagrants, we need all the help we can get.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

qqqq

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms

get the jar of farts and toss it into the closet, no one disrespects the fort kingdom! :commissar:

I'm telling mooom!!

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

Ahundredbux posted:

I'm telling mooom!!

She is tired from "women pains" go ahead, and try it. :grin: your move little man

qqqq

best bale

*doorbell rings*

Pizza's here! what do you do?! is it worth leaving protection of the fort?

is it

it is

OR IS IT

Arkanomen

All he wants is a hug

bale. posted:

*doorbell rings*

is it

it is

OR IS IT

1-2-3-NOT IT

Higgy

bale. posted:

*doorbell rings*

is it

it is

OR IS IT

smells like a trap...or spicy sausage...or both

Jerry Mumphrey

by zen death robot

I have had my scientists working on a new barrier, with the threats from the tree fort clan and other vagrants, we need all the help we can get.

you will answer for the crimes of your progeny. we are shocked by the selfishness of the pillow princess

----------------

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

you will answer for the crimes of your progeny. we are shocked by the selfishness of the pillow princess

I'm sorry the whirring of the fan motor is drowning out your primitive prattle :smug:

the pizza can wait, I had a late lunch and smacked on some crayons earlier when I was making shivs

qqqq

best bale

smh. everyone knows crayons come from the factory as ready made shivs. they just happen to be in delightful colors

Higgy

truly a shame peace talks were a non-starter.

I've already started converting the diplomatic center and froyo stand into a war center & froyo stand. I'd finish now but my mom said I have to be home before the street lights come on and it's gettin' late.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
*rides tricycle in circle around fort shouting*

"If I'm going to die, I'm going to die historic, on the fury road!"

I'm actually just here for the Capri Sun

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Bhauk

Music Theory posted:

i got banned from the neopets forum when i was a kid for a thread like this; i'm a refugee

lmao

best bale

DickBastardly posted:

*rides tricycle in circle around fort shouting*

"If I'm going to die, I'm going to die historic, on the fury road!"

I'm actually just here for the Capri Sun

ooooo, bad news. since peace talks have broken down we no longer have name brands. hope you're okay with no-name generic juice drink.

*hears wailing and gnashing of teeth in the distance*

cmon guy, it's basically the same thing!

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
*brings up awesome red firetruck toy as a peace offering*

Takane

by FactsAreUseless
Hi I am the king of the Box Fort, I seek an alliance against the evil forces of the tree fort!!! No longer shall we sit in the shadows while they gaze down on us from above.

----------------

saucyseadweller

So Damn Saucy
I've been holding these green plastic army toys for a couple hours. Will someone take them and let me into the fort? My mom will be here to pick me up soon..

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

saucyseadweller posted:

I've been holding these green plastic army toys for a couple hours. Will someone take them and let me into the fort? My mom will be here to pick me up soon..

Get them to drop their weapons first.

Smash it Smash hit

prettay, prettay

Ahundredbux posted:

*brings up awesome red firetruck toy as a peace offering*

Thank you, this fire truck will come in handy. OH NICE AND IT LIGHTS UP.

Takane posted:

Hi I am the king of the Box Fort, I seek an alliance against the evil forces of the tree fort!!! No longer shall we sit in the shadows while they gaze down on us from above.

*begins nodding* they are truly the scum of the earth. We shall raze their trees and bury their toys and read their journals

misty mountaintop posted:

Get them to drop their weapons first.

Take this guy and his green men into the brig, i sense a spy... :tinfoil:

qqqq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saucyseadweller

So Damn Saucy
I'm a humble merchant, I only wish to peddle my plastic green men and tootsie rolls.

• Locked thread