Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
POWERBALL

by zen death robot
The fight song, "Hail Satan", is a real crowd pleaser.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
"Why is every girl at this Halloween party dressed like slutty Voldemort?"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Commie NedFlanders

Pro tip: Leave your Doors of Perception Open :wink:

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
ALWAYS leave your door open.

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
gently caress

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
my scholarship covered tuition, dorming with a loving adoptive family of misfits, books, meal plan, and gave me a cool secret heritage where my real parents were actually not dead drug addicts but murdered badasses and also the headmaster loves me and gives me treasure

google THIS

Academic Adviser: Listen young man, I've seen your grades slipping, and I don't want to crush your dream, but I just don't think that Slightly Evil Painting is the right major for you. However, I can't help but notice that the Bigotry scores on your placement test were off the charts. The College of Murder Arts is starting a new program, and I think it might be a good fit for you.

(slides a brochure titled "Eugenics" across the desk)

Young Adolf Hitler: I'm listening.

Bhauk

google THIS posted:

Academic Adviser: Listen young man, I've seen your grades slipping, and I don't want to crush your dream, but I just don't think that Slightly Evil Painting is the right major for you. However, I can't help but notice that the Bigotry scores on your placement test were off the charts. The College of Murder Arts is starting a new program, and I think it might be a good fit for you.

(slides a brochure titled "Eugenics" across the desk)

Young Adolf Hitler: I'm listening.

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
Black Metal Class Learn to read Norwegian backwards and turn their national flag sideways down!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Manifisto

the school's shadowy secret society is called Rainbows and Unicorns. most of the evildoer elite have been members.

ty nesamdoom!

Lawrence Gilchrist

school motto: omnia exmortis

tubbsthumping

i chow down
and i get up again

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
"get a degree in blood binding" they said "it's a guaranteed 6 figure job right out of college" they said

well thanks obamacare, guess i'll use my degree to flip burgers instead

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

social vegan

After my second cauldronstand it all went black

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
tfw you go to the demonology frat's party and wake up in the fifth layer of the abyss

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

social vegan

Jimathon: *pops in the door* Wise Grand Sage Duffel, you wanted to see me?

WGSD: Ah yes Jimathon, please come in. I had a recent complaint from the janitor regarding your desk. Apparently, you've been carving demonic sigils into your desk throughout study hall. Do you know what property damage is, Jimathon?

J: Ah gee sir, please don't tell my folks. A-am I going to have to pay for it?

WGSD: Only with eternal damnation in the afterlife, son. Ahahaha

J: Ahahaha, Hail Satan, Sage Duffel

WGSD: Hail Satan, Jimathon

posting smiling

social vegan posted:

Jimathon: *pops in the door* Wise Grand Sage Duffel, you wanted to see me?

WGSD: Ah yes Jimathon, please come in. I had a recent complaint from the janitor regarding your desk. Apparently, you've been carving demonic sigils into your desk throughout study hall. Do you know what property damage is, Jimathon?

J: Ah gee sir, please don't tell my folks. A-am I going to have to pay for it?

WGSD: Only with eternal damnation in the afterlife, son. Ahahaha

J: Ahahaha, Hail Satan, Sage Duffel

WGSD: Hail Satan, Jimathon

MrWillsauce

that dude is so cool

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
hail stan!

e oops

Arkanomen

All he wants is a hug
*coughing around my joint* Woah I thought this was the dank liberal arts college. Yo Mr.Demon hit this poo poo.

Higgy

Dark Liberal Arts degrees aren't worth the scrolls they're printed on. Should've gone STEM. Everyone knows the money is in Sorcery, Transfiguration, Elixirs & Metamorphiguration :smug:

Bhauk

Higgy posted:

Dark Liberal Arts degrees aren't worth the scrolls they're printed on. Should've gone STEM. Everyone knows the money is in Sorcery, Transfiguration, Elixirs & Metamasturbation :smug:

Nathilus

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Isnt this thread basically that show "the magicians"?

https://youtu.be/xXMWVFjSizE

Its not very byob though

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Higgy posted:

Dark Liberal Arts degrees aren't worth the scrolls they're printed on. Should've gone STEM. Everyone knows the money is in Sorcery, Transfiguration, Elixirs & Metamorphiguration :smug:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm having trouble in my honors grave robbery class, but it's mostly because the professor wants us to really dig deep into the material, and i only have time to skim the surface for the most parts.

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?

hamjobs posted:

i'm having trouble in my honors grave robbery class, but it's mostly because the professor wants us to really dig deep into the material, and i only have time to skim the surface for the most parts.

Whatever you do, don't forget your PPE. No magic can protect you against gas gangrene.

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

google THIS

Great, I'm supposed to give an oral presentation on mountainside animal sacrifice next week and I haven't even started on it. Does anyone know where I can find the cliff goats?

alnilam

google THIS posted:

Great, I'm supposed to give an oral presentation on mountainside animal sacrifice next week and I haven't even started on it. Does anyone know where I can find the cliff goats?

I'm speechless

Seriously stop casting mute on me guys I have an oral incantation exam in an hour

social vegan

I failed my bellringer this morning. I could only make mine knell or toll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

I'm gonna steal the dean's phylactery. Who's in?

Manticore House rules! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• Locked thread