Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

dookifex_maximus posted:

i wonder how lowtax is gonna live down the time when him and/or his staff started putting special badges on leftists and the mentally ill and sent a bunch of their threads to the comedy gas chamber because wow thats kind of on the nose

the chemo payments have been paying for the servers ever since :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bilbo Bellend
May 18, 2004
Prodromal or nodromal, bro(dromal).

Bilbo Bellend fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Oct 6, 2016

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
if you got the money, honey, we got your disease

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

Gatekeeper posted:

it's overrated :(

plus institutional food is yuckers and you can't post from the hospital

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Also Schizophrenia's not an actual mental illness it's just another word for attempting to contain parts of "the human experience" that cannot currently be explained by modern medical knowledge.
Hope this helps.

:krakentoot::can:

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Yeah my grandmother who drank mouthwash to keep the voices in her head quiet was definitely not sick and only experiencing things on a higher level.

Idiot.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Ben Smash posted:

Yeah my grandmother who drank mouthwash to keep the voices in her head quiet was definitely not sick and only experiencing things on a higher level.

Idiot.

Pretty sure she did that because she was an alcoholic.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Ben Smash posted:

Idiot.

Why didnt you get your poor old granny something nicer to drink you crappy grandchild

I hope she farted on every birthday card she ever sent you

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

whoflungpoop posted:

Why didnt you get your poor old granny something nicer to drink you crappy grandchild

THIS!

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Pretty sure she did that because she was an alcoholic.

Yeah alcoholics tend to be really terrible at making peace with the poo poo from their past, yo - unless they resolve that karma it can haunt them to their graves.

Namaste, Harambe

whoflungpoop posted:

May her farts stay with us in our memories.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

im pouring a shot of scope for g-ma smash right now

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
G wash come hit this poo poo

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
i still find it amusing that n-wordstomper89 was a real user

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

dookifex_maximus posted:

i wonder how lowtax is gonna live down the time when him and/or his staff started putting special badges on leftists and the mentally ill and sent a bunch of their threads to the comedy gas chamber because wow thats kind of on the nose

I am also wondering this.

• Locked thread