Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Toadvine posted:

thatsa hot war

So sexy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Uncle Wemus posted:

Whats the downside

it came about 3 months too late

White Phosphorus
Sep 12, 2000

Uncle Wemus posted:

Whats the downside

Good question. Transparency is key to a healthy democracy! Putin deserves a Nobel for this IMO. He is trying to save the U.S! It's not like the sabotaged a nuclear power plant or something.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

White Phosphorus posted:

Good question. Transparency is key to a healthy democracy! Putin deserves a Nobel for this IMO. He is trying to save the U.S! It's not like the sabotaged a nuclear power plant or something.

:captainpop:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

dookifex_maximus posted:

We went from the cold war to a trade war almost seamlessly.

Syria is in progress and the cultural war against Iran is won as long as we can keep the Saudis on our side, these are parts of the same conflict and i'm glad you mentioned them

So now we're already at war with Russia?

Would you say that we have always been at war with Russia?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

White Phosphorus posted:

Agreed. Putin has done more for transparency and democracy in America than Obama has

naem
May 29, 2011

Quick Draw McGraw posted:

doubleplussungood

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Millennial Sexlord posted:

Are you really this thick? You brought up declarations of war and poo poo, which is plainly insane. I was mocking you, you loving goon.

Edit: my bad thought you were the other guy but you're still a goon

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Well, let me tell YOU something!

I for one

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Quick Draw McGraw posted:

technically speaking we're each ourselves at war with every other single individual on earth because we live in a globally competitive economy and the nation state is just a complex device to limit the ability of most individuals to compete on the level that transnats do

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

dookifex_maximus posted:

Syria is in progress and the cultural war against Iran is won as long as we can keep the Saudis on our side, these are parts of the same conflict and i'm glad you mentioned them
lol that you think this is the way around the saudi-US relationship is

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

jBrereton posted:

lol that you think this is the way around the saudi-US relationship is

what in the what

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

dookifex_maximus posted:

The reaction to content of the leaks themselves prove circumstantial evidence isn't enough to impugn entities in tyool 2016, I think the question is can circumstantial evidence from the intelligence community provide enough Jus ad Bellum to allow the west to bring hostilities directly to Russia without a formal declaration of war.

If you're wondering "is putin and his cronies in control of russia and are they against everyone who isn't them?" the answer is yes

please pull your loving head out of your rear end and examine the corruption ongoing within the west if you don't want to turn into russia with forwards letters

I liked reading this post tyvm

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Toadvine posted:

I liked reading this post tyvm

yw

from this perspective these accusations are more meant to bypass congress and the constitution for the purpose of influence over foreign states than accomplish stated strategic defense goals (our actual strategic defense initiatives state that regime change is necessary for our safety)

so now that that cat's out of the bag, how do we get a handle on the transnats and the political parties

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
shocking

https://twitter.com/MalcolmNance/status/784539641529720832?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

i am shocked

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

wow these allegations of proof are incredibly extant

VR Native American
May 1, 2009
Gun Saliva

This guy is pointing to a dude who's posting his own poo poo on Twitter not wikileaks.

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
should be pretty easy to prove these ones fake unlike the alleged planted emails, these of course had to happen on established dates, with many witnesses and perhaps they might release their own record.

if they don't release the speeches now, that's another terrifying milestone

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

https://www.scribd.com/document/326186872/Transcript-Gs?secret_password=Apsj2F9vccGXWtemx1n1

code:

H. Clinton	Hear me out. This isn’t politics as usual. Our attempts to create a better society, what our
		detractors call ‘social engineering,’ have necessarily created several sub-groups as losers.
		After all, prosperity for all (0.5) is prosperity for none
		((Nods to agreeing MDs))
 		These groups are ((Raises fingers with each point)) NEETS, who are more numerous and
		active in politics than ever, millennial-narcissists, and white-male-feminines.
C. Broderick	Feminists?
H. Clinton 	Feminines. White males who exhibit traditionally feminine markers.
E. Cooper 	Such as?
H. Clinton 	((Irritable look)) Such as the sub-culture self-described as ((Makes air-quotes)) bronies. Male
		Millennials who are fans of the young girl’s cartoon My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic,
		devoting social energy and capital to viewing, discussing, and dressing up as the non-
		human characters.
E. Cooper 	DRESSING UP
H. Clinton 	We understand there are (.) special outfits. Suits
:ranbowdash:

spasticColon
Sep 22, 2004

In loving memory of Donald Pleasance

loving lol this is a loving comedy. gently caress it now I WANT an all out nuclear war between the us and russia.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

all old memes are new posted:

https://www.scribd.com/document/326186872/Transcript-Gs?secret_password=Apsj2F9vccGXWtemx1n1

code:

H. Clinton	Hear me out. This isn’t politics as usual. Our attempts to create a better society, what our
		detractors call ‘social engineering,’ have necessarily created several sub-groups as losers.
		((Nods to agreeing MDs))
 		These groups are ((Raises fingers with each point)) NEETS, who are more numerous and
C. Broderick	Feminists?
E. Cooper 	Such as?
H. Clinton 	((Irritable look)) Such as the sub-culture self-described as ((Makes air-quotes)) bronies. Male
		Millennials who are fans of the young girl’s cartoon My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic,
		devoting social energy and capital to viewing, discussing, and dressing up as the non-
		human characters.
E. Cooper 	DRESSING UP

My god...

spasticColon
Sep 22, 2004

In loving memory of Donald Pleasance

code:

((Nods to agreeing MDs))
C. Broderick	Feminists?
E. Cooper 	Such as?
		human characters.
E. Cooper 	DRESSING UP

loving nuke everything salt the loving earth

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

code:

((Nods to agreeing MDs))
C. Broderick	Feminists?
E. Cooper 	Such as?
		human characters.
E. Cooper 	DRESSING UP

Lol it's already been hidden and suppressed

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
(((nods globalistly)))

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1766

quote:

From:terribillionairs@aol.com To: john.podesta@gmail.com Date: 2015-01-18 19:34 Subject: email for John Podesta (c/o Eryn) from Edgar Mitchel re meeting ASAP

Dear John,
As 2015 unfolds, I understand you are leaving the Administration in February.
It is urgent that we agree on a date and time to meet to discuss Disclosure and Zero Point Energy, at your earliest available after your departure. My Catholic colleague Terri Mansfield will be there too, to bring us up to date on the Vatican’s awareness of ETI.
Another colleague is working on a new Space Treaty, citing involvement with Russia and China. However with Russia’s extreme interference in Ukraine, I believe we must pursue another route for peace in space and ZPE on Earth.

I met with President Obama’s Honolulu childhood friend, US Ambassador Pamela Hamamoto on July 4 at the US Mission in Geneva, when I was able to tell her briefly about zero point energy.
I believe we can enlist her as a confidante and resource in our presentation for President Obama.
I appreciate Eryn’s assistance in working with Terri to set up our meeting.

Best regards,
Edgar

Edgar D. Mitchell,
ScD Chief Science Officer & Founder, Quantrek
Apollo 14 astronaut 6th man to walk on the Moon

PS Terri’s cousin by marriage and former Mayor of Chicago Jane Byrne died recently. Raum Emmanuel was at her funeral.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

quote:

Dear John,

Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk.

Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth.

They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.

lol we are way through the looking glass on this one

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

code:

((Nods to agreeing MDs))
C. Broderick	Feminists?
E. Cooper 	Such as?
		human characters.
E. Cooper 	DRESSING UP

lmao politics are gettin good again. never thought i wouldlive to see the day where i read h rodhamclinton rant about neets and bronys

Tolkien minority fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Oct 8, 2016

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Truly we live in the best of times

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Nooner posted:

I thnk we should nuke russia but not where ever forums user blainestero lives, dont nuke that part cause he is cool

tac nukes no problemo boss, you hack em we whack em heh ehh (dope line i lifted frmo the major hollywood picture Snowden)

*drone misses wide left*

*someone asks "o poo poo was that a school?"*

hooo boy

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

thathonkey posted:

tac nukes no problemo boss, you hack em we whack em heh ehh (dope line i lifted frmo the major hollywood picture Snowden)

*drone misses wide left*

hooo boy

I see you read my screenplay. :3:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

thathonkey posted:

*drone misses wide left*

hooo boy

Schools radicalize terrorists, thus making them valid military targets in the war on terror

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

"We are going to need to break the NM’s [narcissistic millennial] spirits. Make an example of the NEETs"
- Hillary Clinton or a GBS shitposter?

its clinton lol

how is this real i literally cant tell if its a parody or not

Tolkien minority fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Oct 8, 2016

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
code:
What does this mean did they just note in the transcript that hillary clinton flashed a saggy titty???

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think that it is cool how if anyone becomes whistleblower about illegal actions of the united states government they will be charged with treason

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

code:
H. Clinton We will bring these Millennials to heel, I promise, but we are going to need your help. There
will need to be a great deal of shadow-funding and coordination and we cannot do it alone.
(General agreement)
H. Clinton Finally, we are dealing with White-Male-Feminines. These are potentially the most
dangerous group. They are utilizing left-wing Social Justice momentum which we have
intentionally energized=
L. Blankfein =I’ve explained why that was a bad idea=
H. Clinton =Done is DONE, Lloyd= We play from where the ball lies.
 They are exhibiting traditionally female logic patterns while exercising cis-white-male
privilege. This was unexpected, frankly.
G Palm =Declining testosterone=
H. Clinton ((Nods))
my fanfiction or the next president of the united states

edit:

code:
T. O’Neill =Can we go back to the bronies for a moment. My kid watches that. Should I be
concerned?=
H. Clinton =Forget about the bronies. That’s just an example=
 T. O’Neill =Look all I’m saying is that if they are counter-educating our--=
H. Clinton =WE WILL TAKE CARE OF THE BRONIES= ((Sudden silence))
seriously is this real or not i cant tell

doubleedit: this is too good its trolling and i am a big dumb idiot. source is a satire website

Tolkien minority fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Oct 8, 2016

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

quote:

G Palm =Declining testosterone=
H. Clinton ((Nods))

*nods*

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
So Hilldawg's a furry, bfd

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Tolkien minority posted:

seriously is this real or not i cant tell

doubleedit: this is too good its trolling and i am a big dumb idiot. source is a satire website

No it's real. It's all real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

Stop. Drop. Shut 'em down open up shop.
I'm genuinely confused... is this poo poo fan fiction?

• Locked thread