Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

HAmbONE posted:

I always thought anal bleaching was for the rear end hair, not for the actual skin itself.

Don't shave your rear end unless you are a professional rear end person, it feels wrong.

But then you have the poop hair on your butt and have to shower after every time you poo poo.

Toilet paper just spreads it around, you know. Gets it deeper into the hairs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murray Mantoinette
Jun 11, 2005

THE  POSTS  MUST  FLOW
Clapping Larry

The_end posted:

Bleaching your rear end can result in psorassis in the bleached area.

e: unless that was :thejoke:

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

I don't even like it when video game characters that are meant to look like me have perfectly uniform color or texture it looks so weird and alien I make my characters look worn and haggard like myself in real life

I don't understand the appeal of wanting to look like a plastic toy it seems creepy to me but whatevs

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

I never went back to school to finish my butt PhD but does anyone have perfectly uniformed skin color? Especially in the rear end region??

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Do hipsters do anal darkening? Are hipsters still young enough to be hip?

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Commie NedFlanders posted:

I don't even like it when video game characters that are meant to look like me have perfectly uniform color or texture it looks so weird and alien I make my characters look worn and haggard like myself in real life

I don't understand the appeal of wanting to look like a plastic toy it seems creepy to me but whatevs

Yeah why do video game characters all seem to have bleached asses??

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

I've never seen a plastic toy butthole or a videogame butthole

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Norns posted:

I've never seen a plastic toy butthole or a videogame butthole

Paging Tail'sButthole.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I never see my rear end in a top hat so why do I care of its color?

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

But then you have the poop hair on your butt and have to shower after every time you poo poo.

Toilet paper just spreads it around, you know. Gets it deeper into the hairs.

Trust me that I too have a First World obsession with how clean my butt is. Yes the hair is an obstacle to wiping but counteracts that with its cheek anti-friction properties. A freshly shaved rear end during a run felt like two saran wrapped hams being rubbed together to start a fire.

The future is to genetically modify rear end hair to match skin tone and grow only to the needed length/diameter for optimal rear end cheek anti-friction

HAmbONE fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Oct 17, 2016

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
yesterday was the Sherman Oaks street fair and I walked past this place and thought about this thread and butt bleaching and it made me smile

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

i bleached my skyrim characters rear end hole he was super hot too

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

he wore rear end eggs made from moonstone imported from the aldmeri dominion, thry were enchanted with +200% archery and one handed so i could murder bandits in one shot with my aldmeri rear end egg pokin out my bleached rear end hole

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Wicker Man posted:

Do hipsters do anal darkening? Are hipsters still young enough to be hip?

They just get a caramel macchiato hued tattoo around their hoop. :v:

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
Can we compile a list of people who have confirmed rear end bleached?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Gonna need to see some before and afters here

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
this is colonialism in action

the erasure of brown buttholes

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Light Gun Man posted:

Gonna need to see some before and afters here

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVlvnCOUqog

just get one of these. i got 3 in case something happened to the first one and the backup.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
"Now you're doing great out there, but here's the real secret to success"

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I just duct tape a couple Crest strips to my rear end in a top hat and then when it's time to remove them, it takes the hair with it. Kill two birds with one stone as some say.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
Do black people bleach their assholes? The thought just came to me earlier while I was performing heart surgery

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I wonder if it effects the flavor. :shrug:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

i think the point is that it's supposed to look more like a fuckhole

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose

im pooping! posted:

he wore rear end eggs made from moonstone imported from the aldmeri dominion, thry were enchanted with +200% archery and one handed so i could murder bandits in one shot with my aldmeri rear end egg pokin out my bleached rear end hole

Could you enchant an rear end egg with a teleport or portal spell and then just have your poo poo disappear right before the hole?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

HAmbONE posted:

Could you enchant an rear end egg with a teleport or portal spell and then just have your poo poo disappear right before the hole?

Yeah. But you need to watch out for rogue wizards that could dispelled your enchant causing you to poo poo yourself.

• Locked thread