Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

hey wait, this is just a Remaster of the Buy Me No Man's Sky thread.

goddamnit.

:synpa:

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Oct 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
just shot down a plane :cool:

then i shoveled a guy to death :cool:

cum and shovel people with me

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

the best part of bf1 is it seems like almost everyone sniping is trying to CoD or Halo it up and doesn't understand cycling distance so they can't hit you at all if you're a significant distance away.

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

the best part of bf1 is it seems like almost everyone sniping is trying to CoD or Halo it up and doesn't understand cycling distance so they can't hit you at all if you're a significant distance away.

is that a nerdy way of saying "bullet drop"

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I wan to see an Armenian team go against a Turkish team. Old grudges can be squared on the digital battlefield

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Fayez Butts posted:

is that a nerdy way of saying "bullet drop"

it's the term battlefield uses to describe zeroing your scope but yes, bullet drop

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

it's the term battlefield uses to describe zeroing your scope but yes, bullet drop

sound like so much fun for a fast multplayer videogame

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
lol. Just a cheap knockoff of the far superior....critically acclaimed 'Iron Tank'.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord

Neurosis posted:

about 1/4 of the german forces in this game are black are you sure you wnat it op

WHAAAAT!? there's black german soldiers in the game!? what are they gonna do next, put women and transgenders in the trenches!?

But I wanted an authentic WW1 experience! gee THANKS :dice:

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

sound like so much fun for a fast multplayer videogame

Snipers are bad

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
No.

HumanDecency
Oct 5, 2015
I'll throw in 35 cents.

I was going to buy BF1 but it was Halloween so I bought Until Dawn instead. I'll wait till Black Friday and fight a large woman for a copy of BF1.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
How about a probation? I could give you one or two of those.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Junior Jr. posted:

WHAAAAT!? there's black german soldiers in the game!? what are they gonna do next, put women and transgenders in the trenches!?

But I wanted an authentic WW1 experience! gee THANKS :dice:

while the complaints are exaggerated having tons of black guys in the European theatre is pretty strange especially since i like to imagine I'm playing as Hitler in ww1 running messages and giving rousing political speeches when playing bf 1

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Quick Draw McGraw posted:

Snipers are bad

the russians are heard from

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Neurosis posted:

while the complaints are exaggerated having tons of black guys in the European theatre is pretty strange especially since i like to imagine I'm playing as Hitler in ww1 running messages and giving rousing political speeches when playing bf 1

in mein kampf hitler describes having to work in front of the negroes shooting and decries how one of them is likely to get him killed.

he also describes how the allied forces would take letters written by german wives and use them as part of their propaganda to cause the german forces to lose moral, urging them to give up and go home to their families, he blames the weak willed women for crying too much in their letters and giving the enemy ammunition for propaganda

he gets wounded and goes to a hospital and hears people bragging about how they intentionally got wounded to escape the fighting so they could survive and was so disgusted he just wanted to get back to the front lines where people were dying but at least weren't cowards

hitler was....a bit much,....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

How is Titanfall 2? I'm thinking about getting it

• Locked thread