Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
Found dog sign: never read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon
i had a pug follow me when i was running a fwe weeks ago. my landlady's dog just got hit by a car in front of our house so nwo i wish i had stole that pug

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

found a dog a bout 2 months ago just chillin in my yard. was all crusty and matted with poo poo and dirt. little yorkie looking pup.

first night in the house he pissed and crapped everywhere. gave him a flea bath, some of my dogs food, ham scraps and whatever else. he was a fluffy little skeleton.

I put up a couple posters and got a call in a few days from a family 2 blocks over so I went and brought him back. House had about 8 screaming kids, was full of garbage, smelled like dog crap and there was a person passed out on the floor.

he still comes over a few times a week to play with my dog and get treats. always greasy and dirty. I figure it's whenever they let him out to go to the bathroom every few days.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

I need to know: Did you at least ask her what's up?

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx
ive found a couple doggies in my life. one i found while walking home from the corner store or park or something and i took it home to my pops and we gave it some food & water and called teh cops and within a few hours the owner came to pick it up. i think it was something like a bichon frise. it was a cute dog.

another one basically found me, it was some massive rear end siberian lookin dog. it was hangin out in my back yard. it was summer so i gave it water and food but didnt let it inside my house as i had other pets to be responsible for at that point. but i did reunite it with its owner after some time of basically just hanging out with it on my deck. i mainly just didnt want it to get hit by a car or wander into some yard that had kids playing in it and have some idiot overreact because BIG DOG

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I keep reading this title as "I fought a dog" and expecting the alternate version of this:

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Tolkien minority posted:

can you legally just like, take a dog if you find one and it doesn't have a collar?

You really should check for a chip.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Das Boo posted:

I keep reading this title as "I fought a dog" and expecting the alternate version of this:

What the gently caress.

What is this?

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Blazing Ownager posted:

What the gently caress.

What is this?

an animal being abused so OBVIOUSLY ITS HILARIOUS

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Blazing Ownager posted:

What the gently caress.

What is this?

No irony, he was just hulking out trying to saving his pup from a wild animal

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

EVIL NOONER posted:

an animal being abused so OBVIOUSLY ITS HILARIOUS

No, you dingus.

Supreme Allah posted:

No irony, he was just hulking out trying to saving his pup from a wild animal

This, you dingus.

Das Boo fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Oct 30, 2016

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx
i wasnt really mad idgaf about raccoons its not like he tortured it

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Blazing Ownager posted:

What the gently caress.

What is this?

thats the TV famous goon saving his dog and throwing a wild racoon down a flight of stairs

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

EVIL NOONER posted:

YOU WERE SO MAD, DUDE. DON'T EVEN PLAY!

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Das Boo posted:

YOU WERE SO MAD, DUDE. DON'T EVEN PLAY!

youre right, i identify as a raccoon and im sure my raccoon brother just wanted to get a chance to peak in teh trash

JUST A PEAK

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

EVIL NOONER posted:

i'm mad that he didn't

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

Blazing Ownager posted:

What the gently caress.

What is this?

That's Digg creator Kevin Rose hammer throwing a racoon that attacked his dog.

Also OP from your description it sounds like you chased and kidnapped a dog?

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof

blunt posted:

That's Digg creator Kevin Rose hammer throwing a racoon that attacked his dog.

Also OP from your description it sounds like you chased and kidnapped a dog?

yep. it was midnight and the dog was lost, i'm guessing it was chased out of its yard by some other animal and got lost. the dog has been returned to its owner now and i miss it

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS
I was driving home from work about 7am on a Sunday and saw the light rail train almost hit this older little dog that was sniffing around the tracks. I cursed, pulled over and tried to entice it into my car with the remains of my lunch, but it wasn't having it. Finally, I just patted the car seat and it hopped in like 'ok dude, where we going?'.

Poor thing had a long term collar mark on its fur but no collar, I took it to the vet to look for a chip - it had one, but the people never responded. Fuckin' bozos.
So I now have a half- Corgi, half Chihuahua, I call her Chorgi.

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx
please clean your floor and your boots

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS
Floor's clean, those are divots in the hardwood from people dropping firewood for the last 90 years.

Boots aren't, not much you can do about it in my line of work except take them off in front of the door, which is what I'm about to do.

\/\/all is harmonious again :D\/\/

JnnyThndrs fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Oct 30, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

JnnyThndrs posted:

Floor's clean, those are divots in the hardwood from people dropping firewood for the last 90 years.

Boots aren't, not much you can do about it in my line of work except take them off in front of the door, which is what I'm about to do.

well uh

WELL I GUESS THAT SETTLES THAT THEN

• Locked thread