Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Yinz Ljubljana
Nov 25, 2013

best way : omelette style w/ peppers and cheese
second best : over easy
third best : "man in a hat" - cooked into a slice of toast w/ parmesean

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
I inject eggs with concrete and then throw them at children if I miss I run after them and smoosh them in the face sometimes I bite my own tongue

HotSoapyBeard
Nov 7, 2016

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN

a whole buncha crows posted:

I eat as many eggs as I can until I'm sick then try and beat my high score (5 eggs)
Double shot of Kahlua, one raw egg topped with beer down in one. 6 in a row is my best

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

HotSoapyBeard posted:

Double shot of Kahlua, one raw egg topped with beer down in one. 6 in a row is my best

That's almost a vile as the guy who used to order scotch and milk from me back when I was a bartender

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

My parents have chickens and are always giving me and my brother eggs, so I eat a ton of eggs. I like hardboiled, over easy, and omelettes the most. I eat over easy the least though. Hardboiled eggs are a great snack or part of a quick breakfast with some fruit or something and omelettes are just so drat easy that I rarely do the over easy anymore.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Sheep-Goats posted:

That's almost a vile as the guy who used to order scotch and milk from me back when I was a bartender

Don't people who have ulcers do that? Honest question.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

I can juggle up to a dozen eggs blindfolded

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

King of Bees posted:

Don't people who have ulcers do that? Honest question.

I don't know I wish he died

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

a whole buncha crows posted:

I can juggle up to a dozen eggs blindfolded

I'm calling BS. Maybe 10, maybe 13. But 12? Cmon man.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
on a stick of course
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=143Rs6q_sBo

cnut
May 3, 2016

Painted fanciful colours!

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
over easy, however hard boiled is very nice for the portability factor.

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
i like simple things

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
for breakfast I enjoy scrambled eggs very much, but my favorite form of egg is the very delicious soft-boiled egg that's been soaking up the broth in a large piping hot bowl of ramen and when you split it open the egg just jizzes out hot steaming yellow yolk everywhere and uuunnnnnh i'll brb

HotSoapyBeard
Nov 7, 2016

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN

Sheep-Goats posted:

They're not so bad unless you get a double yolker...
Why not try swapping the red bull in a jaegerbomb for milk to make a jaegermoo!

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Theyre all good by me, scrambled, fried, hard-boiled, whatever. Love me some eggs.

Omelets are my fav though, some peppers onions and chorizo, gently caress

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

King of Bees posted:

I'm calling BS. Maybe 10, maybe 13. But 12? Cmon man.

a bakers dozen

Cosmic Charlie
Apr 6, 2009

How do you do? Truckin' in style along the avenue
Hell, a big ol omelet, a bag of golden flake hot chips and some grapico and im in heaven

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

HotSoapyBeard posted:

They're not so bad unless you get a double yolker...
Why not try swapping the red bull in a jaegerbomb for milk to make a jaegermoo!

:mad:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Overeasy, scrambled with cheese or omelette. Death to any other way of cooking eggs

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

artificially stocked lake posted:

Overeasy, scrambled with cheese or omelette. Death to any other way of cooking eggs

if u dont like eggs benny/poached eggs youre a freakin scumbag hope this helps :grin:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Chinatown posted:

if u dont like eggs benny/poached eggs youre a freakin scumbag hope this helps :grin:

:barf:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Gotta agree with Chinatown on that one gorilla avatar guy

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

last egg i had was in a carbonara

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
How did we ever find out that eggs are tasty? Oh look, something just fell out of that chicken's vagina, better try eating it!

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

spud posted:

How did we ever find out that eggs are tasty? Oh look, something just fell out of that chicken's vagina, better try eating it!

Idk man I think eggs look exactly like food

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

spud posted:

A primitive human saw an animal eat an egg and thought "animal eat egg, man eat egg" hth

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
I like mine with a kiss, op.

Ignore Me
Nov 11, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Balut style

Lost Canyoneer
Nov 1, 2009
I came in here with a bunch of strong statements to make about eggs, but it seems you guys have covered everything.

Good work. I'm off to the bad pizza thread, wish me luck.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

spud posted:

someone caught a wild chicken that was half pregnant and nearly ready to lay an egg. he cooks up said chicken and notices the egg inside is pretty good too *gets the idea to follow chickens around and steal their eggs*

Flutieflakes017
Feb 16, 2012

only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain
Scrambled, in a pan you just used to cook bacon. Leave about half the grease and all of the bacon flecks in the pan.

Chopsticks are an ideal scrambling utensil.

dreadspork
Jun 25, 2005

Perseverance does not equal worthiness. Next time you want to get my attention, wear something fun. Low-riding jeans are hot.
Unfertilized.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
Prepared by Guy Fieri and eaten by Smash Mouth

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
With ice cream

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Over easy on toast with two slices of chopped ham and a slice of cheddar.
Drown in tapatio or tobasco.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

no fethers

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Hard boil them, peel the shell off, then pickle for a couple weeks.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Scrambled, over easy, poached, boiled, or pickled. Eggs are really versatile. Usually, I like them straight out of my own chickens' buttholes and into a skillet or pot or whatever. Fresh eggs are awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

Invisible Handjob posted:

ugh i've eaten a lot of nasty poo poo

i will never forget when i ate balut though. it will stick with me until the end

If I'm ever tricked into biting down on a balut egg I will kill the person who tricked me.

Then I will kill myself, because that'll be preferable to waking up screaming every night for the rest of my life.

• Locked thread