Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

I wanna ride that rear end.

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

This thread makes me nostalgic

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

FedEx Mercury posted:

This isn't even a dad joke, it's like kindergarten level wit. I expect better from GBS.

well now you are being ableist thanks a lot for bringing hate to gbs and for the record i didnt go to kindergarten :(

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

a whole buncha crows posted:

well now you are being ableist thanks a lot for bringing hate to gbs and for the record i didnt go to kindergarten :(

I hate you

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

hows the thread going?

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

hows the thread going?

Happy lookin rear end

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

i wonder how difficult keeping an rear end is
im sure it poops everywhere but is it like a horse where you have to scrape out its dick and lance puss from its hooves regularly

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

Macasaurus posted:

i wonder how difficult keeping an rear end is
im sure it poops everywhere but is it like a horse where you have to scrape out its dick and lance puss from its hooves regularly

you dont need to groom your rear end is something i know

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS
Dammmn chickit that assss

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008
I think that's a healthy rear end. I do wish it was a picture of a magnificent lady butt though. That's a more pleasing rear end to see. Still... it's good.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

bag em and tag em posted:

I think that's a healthy rear end. I do wish it was a picture of a magnificent lady butt though. That's a more pleasing rear end to see. Still... it's good.

:chloe:

Creamed Cormp
Jan 8, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
loving garbage OP, voted 1

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

Creamed Cormp posted:

loving garbage OP, voted 1

thanks your vote matters (not)

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

Voting this 4. I have a "hot chick" thread forthcoming FYI. It will not at all be what people would be expecting

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im the hairy butthole :downsa:

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

me right now but the flowers are '5's

The rear end looks very thoughtful.

He's a wise rear end.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
#notmypresident

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
thread delivered in the way I expected it to gonna go with :five:

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
hello from the rear end chamber

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
do you think this is funny you insipid motherfucker?

"haha you thought you were gonna see a good rear end, maybe an rear end you could learn to love, to nurture, to frolick with in the beautiful meadows of life and the universe? nah its a donkey, haha, cause donkey means rear end".

I cant loving believe you, you idiot, you cockroach. You bargain bin motherfucker. I'd say you were the steel reserve of people but steel reserve has CLASS for its $1.19 purchase price, something you could never hope to obtain, you wastrel.

gently caress you.

e: ok this isn't a real edit but I thought it would be best to mention that I did not use insipid in its proper word terminology, and while I apologize for that to the good people of the Something Awful forums I sure as poo poo don't apologize to you, whatever your name is OP, you lowlife scumsuck poo poo. No offense. have a good night

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

klapman posted:

"haha you thought you were gonna see a good rear end, maybe an rear end you could learn to love, to nurture, to frolick with in the beautiful meadows of life and the universe? nah its a donkey, haha, cause donkey means rear end".

I cant loving believe you, you idiot, you cockroach. You bargain bin motherfucker. I'd say you were the steel reserve of people but steel reserve has CLASS for its $1.19 purchase price, something you could never hope to obtain, you wastrel.

gently caress you.

e: ok this isn't a real edit but I thought it would be best to mention that I did not use insipid in its proper word terminology, and while I apologize for that to the good people of the Something Awful forums I sure as poo poo don't apologize to you, whatever your name is OP, you lowlife scumsuck poo poo. No offense. have a good night

lol look at this effort post guys, lets all point ant laugh!

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

glowstick party tonight posted:

of course i put effort into it ive drunk a shitload of vodka (alone ofc) and you can't post anything legible unless you put effort into it at this point so gently caress you for trying to make me look BAD

e: but hey im cool haha lets be chill. NOT you dumb fucker. burn in hell

Nick Rivers
Nov 23, 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFZj6Fnq4G4

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

me right now but the flowers are '5's

Asses are the capybaras of mules

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Yeeeeah I knew this was gonna be a real hot piece before I even clicked so 5

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016

glowstick party tonight posted:

I enjoyed it so I will abstain.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
fingerbnging just came to mind ha

Xtra Innings Lovin
Nov 11, 2016

klapman posted:

gently caress you.

OP's name is Nation and he is to be treated with respect. :argh:

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
accoring to websters, to thrump someone is to insert a thumb inside their anus from a crouching position. just popped into my head just then haha

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

hows the thread going?

dang that cute

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

FedEx Mercury posted:

This isn't even a dad joke, it's like kindergarten level wit. I expect better from GBS.

Hey, it may be kindergarten humor, but it is pure, unfiltered kindergarten humor.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

genesplicer posted:

Hey, it may be kindergarten humor, but it is pure, unfiltered kindergarten humor.

its weird remembering the days before civil rights when it was normal to filter the diarrhea of kindergardeners and sell the vials to eugenics labs

naem
May 29, 2011

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
now THIS is a thread i can get BEHIND

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

mods/??!

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
You're right, that donkey does have a nice rear end.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

genesplicer posted:

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

Berious posted:

The rear end looks very thoughtful.

He's a wise rear end.

lol missed this cracker

• Locked thread