Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

Slippers filled with whiskey shooters

You do it in such a way that the only the person who receives the slippers know there is whiskey in them, otherwise everyone will steal the slippers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

The Pig With #3 Painted On It

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

The evilest possible gift.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
I just bought my secret santa recipient a ten dollar winter scarf and a bottle of Baileys hth

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Zev posted:

I go to mine because they cater really good food.

You should get a job that pays enough to eat well. And not grovel at ur bosses tit for a shrimp scampi 🍤

TheAwfulWaffle
Jun 30, 2013
A CD of surf music classics and/or a dashboard hula girl.

Sibilant Crisp
Jul 4, 2014

Last year I got these:

https://www.amazon.com/Set-Ten-Finger-Hands-Puppets/dp/B00OACD9CU/ref=pd_sim_21_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=NY43VY58TBD3FSRHZN35

and this year I'm going to do the same thing.

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
I'd go with two handicorns and a bottle of popov

Lord Decimus Barnacle
Jun 25, 2005

Hell Gem
That's meant for the guy who has mormons

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Ork of Fiction posted:

The evilest possible gift.

Wuts this?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
they're healthful magnets, you swallow them one by one and they drag out all of the impurities in your digestive tract

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

A healthy and nutritious snack

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

for real? :barf:

revdrkevind
Dec 15, 2013
ASK:lol: ME:lol: ABOUT:lol: MY :lol:TINY :lol:DICK

also my opinion on :females:
:haw::flaccid: :haw: :flaccid: :haw: :flaccid::haw:
People who get booze at this sort of thing are probably the people who don't know what pizza to order when stangers are coming over so they order a Supreme.

What you really want is to cruise local shops for something dumb like a concrete statue that looks like a dick, or some hippy store has a guide to herbal teas that open your chakras signed by the author, goldmines like that. If you need webazon help:

Uranium ore (it's a relatively harmless sample for testing geiger counters ya dummy, but don't tell anyone):
https://www.amazon.com/Images-SI-Uranium-Ore/dp/B000796XXM

OXO Easy Grip Spoon:
https://www.amazon.com/OXO-Easy-Grip-Spoon-Weighted/dp/B00768IX12

That sort of thing.

Mozi posted:

they're healthful magnets, you swallow them one by one and they drag out all of the impurities in your digestive tract

Every year literally some children die from swallowing magnets. The magnets latch onto each other or something else on the way down, pinch the lining, and either cause internal ruptures or whatever sort of fun. Tiny strong magnets are the most likely to be ingested and cause problems.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

A treated cow hide

It seems like a bullshit gift and smells really strong, but the craft possibilities are endless once you get it home! :)

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

the chicken mcnugget patent

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
go find an Indian grocery store/cash&carry

they have lots of useless poo poo!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I bet you can still buy Blockbuster gift certificates off eBay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slowpoke
Jul 7, 2007

Also, someone drew a sweet Slowpoke that I wanted to buy for an av but lost the image. I think the thread was people drawing Pokemon? I guess? I don't know. If someone could help find it I would love to buy it. Thanks.
I have a horrible, creepy clown that I "won "last year. To be honest, it gives me good memories... besides it being so terrible. My dilemma is this. Should I stuff an awesome gift into the clown box or stuff the clown into an awesome box? I am really torn. :saddowns:

• Locked thread