Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan

it's called a laptop because you set it on your lap and you can also spin it really fast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
Help computer!

It's an old meme op. I hope it helps

monkay

The official sad poster

Kthulhu5000 posted:

10 print "hello world"
20 goto 10
run

hey op, I hope that didn't break your computer or anything, my hacking gets away from me sometimes. anyhow, just use that code, and when they say "hey, that's just BASIC!", nod smugly and say "of course it is! it's the implementation you don't see that was complicated!". guaranteed C+ at least, if you can pull off a convincing bullshit talker act.

:cawg:
Hehe hehe
Hahaha haha!

Lookit this guy and his "spaghetti code" someone get me a fork!

I feel like I'm in old Italy or something, I mean what kind of amature uses "goto" have you ever even heard of ethical programing?

What a "n00b" what a "newbie" can you believe this guy?

monkay

The official sad poster

vanisher posted:

There's nothing funny about taking one's education seriously friend.

Make sure you don't make any rookie mistakes and write hollow world or something

Fortunately "hollow world" should be an answer on my Lizard Men Among Us final

Captain Splashback

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

Anderron Shi posted:

I have a contracts final in 7 hours I hope I get some sleep

offer+ acceptance + consideration + slow rotation = byob contract

alnilam

Anderron Shi posted:

I have a contracts final in 7 hours I hope I get some sleep

Okay class, in this cluttered room are no fewer than 8 different objects that are contaminated with hep C. You have one hour to find as many as you can and contract it.

alnilam

Really the test should be a few weeks after the contracting, if you don't wait out the incubation period you might get a false negative

Farecoal

There he go
the PSU is the powerhouse of the computer

MrWillsauce

hey what is that big box that's attached to the computer that the mouse and keyboard plug into?

Farecoal

There he go
that's where the computer operator lives. that's why you should kick or shake your computer if it freezes, because it means they've fallen asleep

monkay

The official sad poster
CPU is the coal processing unit of the computer, hence why they get so dang warm

FluffieDuckie

did you pass your finals?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
how did your exam go byobber?

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Rushi

by Smythe
as an arts major help me relate. are you making a self portrait?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

It's like an exam for your computer graphics class but without the graphics

MrWillsauce

instead of a paint brush there's a keyboard

just imagine painting with a keyboard...

myDad

ce n'est pas ma mère
I used to be a comp sci tutor wanna chat?

sig by vanisher™®

monkay

The official sad poster
Exam in half an hour, won't let you guys down :):hf::byob1:

monkay

The official sad poster

Rushi posted:

as an arts major help me relate. are you making a self portrait?

Imagine describing a painting to a blind/deaf person who then has to recreate it with half a box of crayons

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hello monkay i would like to know how you did and also how are you doing after it's done?

i hope you didn't have too much java and get the jitters!! haha just a little computer joke about java, the programming language, being like java, the sometimes pejorative colloquial name for coffee dating from the late 17th century! ha HA, yes sir. just a little computer humor over here.

MrWillsauce

can I get some more computer humor

FactsAreUseless

You think finals are bad? Try passing a kidney stone, hachi machi! Wa wa wa!

monkay

The official sad poster

MrWillsauce posted:

can I get some more computer humor

C++'s name is a reference to the C language and the ++ operator which means to increment by one, therefore implying C++ is the "higher" version of C, hahahahha

monkay

The official sad poster
Also, the exam went well, what score did I get? :shrug: idk hasn't been graded yet

Pretty sure it was my best test of the class though, so yay!

Twerkteam Pizza

monkay posted:

Imagine describing a painting to a blind/deaf person who then has to recreate it with half a box of crayons

So I learn the language that blind/deaf people communicate with. I describe what a Jackson Pollock painting is like. I use a stove to melt the crayons, and give the person a glove so they don't get burned.

BOOM. A+

Manifisto

monkay posted:

me writing in braille: so it's a painting by van gogh, it's like a landscape but . . . kind of squiggly? draw it like that.

Farecoal

There he go
so when do you start your job in the bit mines op

Rushi

by Smythe
Actually I got an 88% on my html/css final so I'm kinda more qualified than when I last posted.

monkay

The official sad poster

Farecoal posted:

so when do you start your job in the bit mines op

As per family tradition I start in the bit mines after preserving my virginity for 21 years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

just 21?

• Locked thread