Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Miryang is also the city of cultural tourist destination and superb cultural relics and picturesque places combined with beautiful nature
That is a slogan of a winning city I tells ya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ceciltron
Jan 11, 2007

Text BEEP to 43527 for the dancing robot!
Pillbug
Who needs Mordor when we can have Miryang is also the city of cultural tourist destination and superb cultural relics and picturesque places combined with beautiful nature?

Looking forward to this LP

Kayten
Jan 10, 2012

The tiniest of Tims!
Ain't no city like a city that is also the city of cultural tourist destination and superb cultural relics and picturesque places combined with beautiful nature

Viscardus
Jun 1, 2011

Thus equipped by fortune, physique, and character, he was naturally indomitable, and subordinate to no one in the world.
Oh man, now I want to play this game again. I guess now would be a good time to pick up the DLC if it's worth it.

I'll vote for Daejeon, on account of its having the most unambiguously true slogan (and also because it looks like it has the most interesting river system).

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Daejon, I hear they make good mustard.

Kimchi Surplus
Dec 4, 2007

Daddy's out of bourbon...
Daejeon because it's the closest place to me. :colbert:

No Gravitas
Jun 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Pyongyang

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

It IS Daejon.

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?
Busan because finding a solution to a nightmare of traffic problems will be more interesting.

Ajaxify
May 6, 2009
My vote is for Dynamic Buson. Because it's Dynamic. We could do anything!

Teriferin
Oct 30, 2012
Daejeon, because I'm currently living there!

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

more like gayjeon

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

Arglebargle III posted:

more like gayjeon

Can we have pride parades is C:S! ?

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

That's not how the Triangle Attack works...
Daejeon looks pretty neat.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Teriferin posted:

Daejeon, because I'm currently living there!

I'm so sorry.

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

It's Daejeon :effort:

Frogfingers
Oct 10, 2012
Voting for Cheongju.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
I'll vote for Busan too.

Condoleezza Nice!
Jan 4, 2010

Lite som Robin Hood
fast inte
Miryang. No contest.

lets go swimming
Sep 6, 2012

EAT THE CHEESE, NICHOLSON!
For me, It's Daejeon.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

I'm going to leave voting open another day. I did some experimenting yesterday and figured out how to replicate the typical Korean apartment block, it looks good in C:S so that's good. Also working on a theme to use which only spawns buildings I wouldn't look askance at in Korea, which involves looking at literally every single building in the game and adding to a list. It's a lot of fun.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe
Let's go with Busan, I like the look of the terrain.

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Friends are what make testing worth it.
Dynamic Busan for me.

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

Daejeon. :geno:

Are you going to be releasing your mod packs like in the SC4 thread?

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry
Daejeon.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Aesculus posted:

Are you going to be releasing your mod packs like in the SC4 thread?

Everything I have is on the workshop, is there a good way to export/share that list?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

bassguitarhero
Feb 29, 2008

Voting for Miryang

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

Grand Fromage posted:

Everything I have is on the workshop, is there a good way to export/share that list?

If you favourite the mods you're using, there's a way for you to link to your favourites page. I think. (Alternatively, you can make a collection of mods in the workshop and link that page.)

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties
Voting Busan

(and suggesting Chengdu or Chongqing for your next map after this one... just a thought :angel:)

Teriferin
Oct 30, 2012
It's not a Korean high rise without a giant number and some Hangul written on the side.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

sincx posted:

(and suggesting Chengdu or Chongqing for your next map after this one... just a thought :angel:)

How well does this game model air pollution? How inhospitable to human life can you make a city?

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Mantis42 posted:

How well does this game model air pollution? How inhospitable to human life can you make a city?

Surprisingly well, actually. (well, more water pollution than air, but still pretty good.)

(Not my image)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jeb Bush 2012
Apr 4, 2007

A mathematician, like a painter or poet, is a maker of patterns. If his patterns are more permanent than theirs, it is because they are made with ideas.
It's Daejon

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Oh poo poo, It's Daejon

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

sincx posted:

Surprisingly well, actually. (well, more water pollution than air, but still pretty good.)

(Not my image)

This will always embody Cities: Skylines for me:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Grand Fromage posted:

Having a ptsd flash back with Gangnam Style playing in the background.

Bernardo Orel
Sep 2, 2011

It's on, like Daejeon
I have no clue how you pronounce Daejeon, so if this doesn't rhyme, then welp :v:

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

Bernardo Orel posted:

It's on, like Daejeon
I have no clue how you pronounce Daejeon, so if this doesn't rhyme, then welp :v:

Something like daaayjohn, if the audio clip on Wikipedia is anything to go by.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

Daejeon = First syllable day, second syllable is tough because eo isn't in English. If you say oh and uh at the same time you're pretty close.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eastbound Spider
Jan 2, 2011

I vote for BUSAN!

I know a human who lives there!

• Locked thread