Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

big black turnout posted:

this is also clearly fraudulent as it is not in the correct format nor is it bolded. see the real article below

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Al! posted:

everything's looking up 4 anarchy tbh

at the point i might just tear this whole fucken thing down man just fucken burn it all and gently caress this government shiiiiiiit

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
I know what you want. I know what you need, either the Fuzz or the Anarchists who bleed them.

I will vote in the best interests of SA, I will vote for what you want, and what you need.

Vote for me, for release!

Lindsey O. Graham has issued a correction as of 09:03 on Jan 19, 2017

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i got an anarchy thing next to my name wtf more u want jfc
im the best o both worlds n i will rock both of them

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Turdfuzz posted:

i got an anarchy thing next to my name wtf more u want jfc
im the best o both worlds n i will rock both of them

:blush: I thought I told you I like you. I do, you know. :blush:

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Also why are the candidates voting this is the worst electoral system I've ever seen

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Also why are the candidates voting this is the worst electoral system I've ever seen

the public already got to vote, maybe you missed it. This is clearly the most superior electoral system ever devised so

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.
Also, I don't know who these people are thinking they can simply steal my vote.

All my votes go to GlyphGryph for this round.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

This is absolutely amazing though.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

2 votes to Al!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

:blush: I thought I told you I like you. I do, you know. :blush:

hell yea i know it

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

GlyphGryph posted:

2 votes to Al!

shenanigans
this. is. shenanigans.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

why im beginnin to think this aint on the level

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

everyone knows that cartoon fist stole more votes from me
its just a fact and its incredibly obvs to all smart ppl

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

im so darn mad im makin this a quintuple post

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

1. The word DADA is not important and does not mean anything. Dada is a word that throws up ideas so that they can be shot down.

2. I am against manifestos as I am against rules and measuring. Approximate instead, like the impressionists

3. To launch a manifesto you have to want A, B and C and fight against 1, 2 and 3. Regrettably everyone does it in this way. I am neither for nor against anything. I hate common sense.

4. A word-based construction often aims for perfect descriptions – these produce boring products.

5. Criticism is useless, it only exists subjectively for every individual. We don’t accept any theories.

6. Novelty means fashionable. Novelty is out of date. Novelty is boring. (cubist, futurist…) I appreciate an old work for its novelty. It is only contrast that links us to the past. Novelty is life.

7. Work should be for the author’s need and benefit alone. Only there can ‘laws’ become significant.

8. Every page should explode because of its profound gravity or vortex, vertigo, newness, eternity, absurdity.

9. Be uncouth, gallop - ride astride hiccups.

10. To explain is to allow your instincts to be manipulated. Explanations are ‘safe’. To explain is to try to ‘win’, and to box, categorise and control life.

11. Don’t believe in Utopianism, Idealism.

12. Business and publicity are also poetic. Propel yourself into the mystery of daily bread (events, material, stuff).

13. Reinstate the circus in the powers of reality and the fantasy of every individual.

14. Don’t be real, rational. Logic doesn’t prove truth - it is illusory, false. We are against thinking, theories, systems. Logic and intelligence restrain your independence. Be foolish, senseless.

15. We aren’t interested in formal ideas generated in the laboratory (eg cubist/futurist). These theoretical ideas don’t make a painting good. The making of art exists in the very eyes of the viewer.

16. Activate simplicity. Be innocent, enthusiastic, supple, malleable.

17. Well considered, well researched work is the product of a journalist. What we need are strong straightforward precise artworks that will be forever misunderstood.

18. Measured against the scale of eternity, every action is in vain. Be aware of your immutability, your incapacity, just make stuff.

19. Abolish memory, archaeology, morals, good manners, prudishness, harmony, sentimentalism.

20. Mix the offensive and the loving. Be contradictory, support the freaks, the irrelevancies.

21. Choosing which philosophy to follow is no more important than choosing which dessert to eat. Thought is a fine thing but ultimately always relative.

22. Morals give rise to charity and pity. This is wrong. Goodness is lucid, clear and resolute, and ruthless towards compromise and politics.

23. It is bored and quarrelling men who invented the calendar and ‘wisdom as remedy’.

24. Even if you look at something from many points of view, there are still millions more that exist.

25. Science tells us we act according to nature and that everything is in order – so removing our responsibilities.

26. Experience is the result of chance and individual abilities.

27. People are sheep and can’t think for themselves.

28. Art does nobody any harm. Open to it, and it will caress you.

29. We want to invent our own words, rhythm vowels consonants. I want to play with them, allow new ones to emerge.

30. Each thing has its word (noun), but this word has become a thing by itself (we forget the thing, and think too much about the word). Let’s use some words out side of your domain of knowledge, let’s bin the labels for everything.

|/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6dNTmfZp0U

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Turdfuzz posted:

im so darn mad im makin this a quintuple post

2 votes to squizzle as well

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

gimme ur votes mari n ill make u high secretary of weed postin 420 blaze it baby

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
what are the candidates positions on the corrupt tyrannical forum mod's unpresidented assault on our god-given right to use obnoxiously tall sigs?

i feel this is the great issue of our time

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

deadgoon posted:

what are the candidates positions on the corrupt tyrannical forum mod's unpresidented assault on our god-given right to use obnoxiously tall sigs?

my views are w/e the views u agree w/

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Turdfuzz posted:

my views are w/e the views u agree w/

135 votes to turdfuzz in an unanticipated electoral landslide

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

epic high five think o all the early morn hours wed sit round chattin bout those things
u know im the candidddate 4 u

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

covok im like the only guy who never made fun o u
u owe me!!!

Pure Blaxplotiation
Jan 19, 2009
I question the legitimacy of this vote as I am not in the running.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

vote for me and i will skin turdfuzz and wear him as a suit

its like getting two presidents at once

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
so is the winer gonna take baloognas job or just be like, the most popular or w / e

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the winner will be president

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

The mods have assured me that the winner will be granted "any number of Special Responsibilities and Dispensations" in addition to the title of C-Spam President.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
i know americas new prez is an IK so i guess c spunks will match ?

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

sounds like the winner gets a bunch o work that i deffo intend to do 4 sure uh huh

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Squizzle posted:

the winner will be president

look at this
just look at it
my opponenet is not in touch
it is so sad!
he knows nothin of opposite day!!!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

GlyphGryph posted:

The mods have assured me that the winner will be granted "any number of Special Responsibilities and Dispensations" in addition to the title of C-Spam President.

whoever wins, we lose

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

deadgoon posted:

135 votes to turdfuzz in an unanticipated electoral landslide

also it looks like i got the vilerat votes

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

deadgoon posted:

Playfulness is seen as scandalous by the church.

In the past, artists are separated from culture and from each other in competition, as a result of capitalism. our new approach will be one of dialogue and interaction, complete communication.

One day, everyone will be an artist, producer and consumer all at once. this will remove the need for 'novelty' in artwork.

We can't hold back our energy, we are motivated by a dissatisfaction with technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3WkIENVY_M

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

i dont see why we cant just have like 5 prezidents

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Turdfuzz posted:

i dont see why we cant just have like 5 prezidents

i don thave a problem with this as long as all 5 of them are me

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
~ur daily life should be a creative, continuously original, delirious, ecstatic experience -- to be alienated and deprived of this is among the most egregious examples of humanity's exploitation by capitalism -- to possibly believe u are living ur best life within the current order is a delusion~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsHtSPub3w8

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 18:15 on Jan 19, 2017

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

GlyphGryph posted:

This is correct.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

will the president be able to launch nukes at pet island

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
my votes to me i didn't read the op :twisted:

• Locked thread