Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Chaos is spreading like an infection

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Tom Gorman posted:

listen - everyone here agrees that donuts are good but timbits are usually dry and not very moist, and that dunkin's coffee is better. we're all on the same page.

but until all the details are out on this story I have a strong feeling that this attack was motivated by racism. shameful, canada.

Good point. I forgot about the coffee. In a better world you'd think the Sheetz and 7-11s of the world could put aside their differences and unite under one banner of coffee excellence. And not shoot people, too.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

yeah its right here >>>>>>> 🖕🏻

It's kind of insensitive and a little offensive you only used an emoji with white skin color like it's "default"

How about try being a little more inclusive next time?

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Pawl posted:

I didnt realize they disclosed the identity and manifesto of the shooter, could you post a link for the rest of us?

There's not a lot out there right now because it's just breaking. But this is the most reliable source I could find.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Prorat posted:

It's kind of insensitive and a little offensive you only used an emoji with white skin color like it's "default"

How about try being a little more inclusive next time?

🖕🖕🏻🖕🏼🖕🏽🖕🏾🖕🏿

Second Sun
Apr 6, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

myDad posted:

Chaos is spreading like an infection

Heresy grows from idleness.

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

I'm sorry people had to die, but at least we can all agree that donuts are better than terrorism.

Fanatic
Mar 9, 2006

:eyepop:
Terrorists like to put holes in things and donuts have holes in them

makes u think

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?
Look on the bright side, at least this thread won't be about gun control.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Myself and others in the anti-Islamic community denounce this act of terror and everything that the perpetrators stand for. Anti-Islamism is about love, not hate. It is about peace, not violence. It is about ending ignorance, not ending lives. We are deeply saddened by the events perpetuated in Quebec, this day and wish the best for those affected by this terrible act. Still, we remain resolute in our hope that people will lighten the gently caress up about Islam and maybe stop shooting each otehr or using bombs about this poo poo. Thank you.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Source your confusing quotes

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i hope he uses the nukes

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Do you think Trump is just sitting there waiting to hit send if it's ISIS related?

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.

Junkfist posted:

Look on the bright side, at least this thread won't be about gun control.

When will we stop this insanity and enact common sense gun laws?? Oh wait what this was in Canada? Hmmm. When will we end this islamaphobia?? Oh wait the shooters were saying allahu akbar? Uhhhhhhhhhhh

This is all trump/obama/bushs fault :argh:

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
It's everyone fault except the actual person that does the killing.

Second Sun
Apr 6, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Current rumours are either it's Quebecers or Muslims. Apparently a survivor said it was whitey, while the police radio reported muslim names. Place your bets!

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*

Tom Gorman posted:

why the gently caress are you talking about donuts when this is a discussion about a tragic shooting fueled by racism. yeah this is a comedy forum but there's a time and a place.

and that time and place is is always on a comedy forum. chill out.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I can't think of any Canada references that don't involve Drake but I know he's from Toronto... so...

Is Drake ok?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

thathonkey posted:

🖕🖕🏻🖕🏼🖕🏽🖕🏾🖕🏿

didivercity works

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

Second Sun posted:

the police radio reported muslim names. Place your bets!

Bullshit. What kind of Muslim name is Tim Horton?

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Reports on the radio of "Coke in the bottle." Corpses stacked, some say piled high.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Prorat posted:

I can't think of any Canada references that don't involve Drake but I know he's from Toronto... so...

Is Drake ok?

Last I heard he was dating Taylor Swift. So no :boom:

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Harrower posted:

Last I heard he was dating Taylor Swift. So no :boom:

He might be half Jewish but that rear end is way to small for him (and me)

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
This wouldn't have happened if the victims had an Eclair.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Dandywalken posted:

Reports on the radio of "Coke in the bottle." Corpses stacked, some say piled high.

It appears that tolerance just plum give out.

Second Sun
Apr 6, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Frankenstyle posted:

Bullshit. What kind of Muslim name is Tim Horton?

Tim Horton (PBUH)

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Second Sun posted:

Current rumours are either it's Quebecers or Muslims. Apparently a survivor said it was whitey, while the police radio reported muslim names. Place your bets!

well i mean there are white muslims so maybe everybody wins this time

well except the dead :rip:

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
America legalized weed before Canada and now Canada is having Muslim massacres before America??

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles
Lots of people on reddit are saying that the radio said it was 2 syrian refugees

Also this:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-city-mosque-gun-shots-1.3957686

"They started to fire, and as they shot they yelled, 'Allahu akbar!'"

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

well except the dead :rip:

Goddamn. That's a little dark for a Donut thread.

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

qkkl posted:

unironially believe it was perpetrated by islamic extremists against moderate muslims.

remember when the Tsarnaev brothers were at their mosque and thier preacher said mlk was an example of a good martyr?

they got pissed as poo poo.

OctaviusBeaver
Apr 30, 2009

Say what now?
Posting now so I can say "I told you so" when it turns out to be a Muslim shooter.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

https://twitter.com/NatashaFatah/status/825915484885352449

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Frankenstyle posted:

Goddamn. That's a little dark for a Donut thread.

word sometimes i go over the line and i apologize for that

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
A witness, who asked to remain anonymous, told CBC's French-language service Radio-Canada that two masked individuals entered the mosque.

"It seemed to me that they had a Quebecois accent. They started to fire, and as they shot they yelled, 'Allahu akbar!'

hmmmmm

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Tom Gorman posted:

timbits aren't really that good and their coffee is worse than dunkin' donuts

timbits is a better name than munchkins, though

Biblical Fucking
Nov 21, 2013

Ask me about where to find fucking in the Bible!

Second Sun posted:

Current rumours are either it's Quebecers or Muslims.

Hey that's pretty racist to imply that muslims can't be proper quebecers

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
ethnnic syrians can look really white if they really are refugees.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

afeelgoodpoop posted:

ethnnic syrians can look really white if they really are refugees.

Legally speaking, they are white

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
The right wing has some great ideas and this fellow was just expressing himself. Who are we to condone how he chooses to express himself.

• Locked thread