Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I love my gay republican monkey president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
anyone else notice that monkeyboy is making the media rounds lately? the other day i saw him on the today show and then on ellen. is w good now because trump bad??

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

This still pisses me off. It's like the obamas saying "lol can't believe you guys thought we'd change much from bush"

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Darkman Fanpage posted:

anyone else notice that monkeyboy is making the media rounds lately? the other day i saw him on the today show and then on ellen. is w good now because trump bad??

Honestly I don't think anyone ever took W seriously. It feels like most of the real visceral hate was always directed towards other prominent republicans at the time like Cheney, Rumsfeld, Powell, etc. When people derided W, it was always that he was a puppet and out of his depth. I think you see a lot of that with Trump as well, but since Trump is an ornery, mean-spirited fucker, there's none of that undercurrent of sympathy like there was for W.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Condiv posted:

This still pisses me off. It's like the obamas saying "lol can't believe you guys thought we'd change much from bush"

i thought it was a great moment.

i think its hilarious that george "actually did 911" bush is getting his dick sucked by everyone in the media

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Baloogan posted:

i thought it was a great moment.

i think its hilarious that george "actually did 911" bush is getting his dick sucked by everyone in the media

He was a massivelt corrupt ape who killed tens, even hundreds of thousands of people but unlike Trump he respected the discourse and the media.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

This poo poo isn't new either I saw several pics being forwarded in Lib tumblr/Twitter circles of him and the Obamas chumming together and being played as 'aww they are friends despite being opposite' instead of the truth that the estabilishment democrats and republicans are incestuous fucks lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
hes like, the worst person of the 21st century and just cause he doesn't call the corrupt fake news media (like they actually are) he gets lauded by the corrupt fake news media

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
anyone who thinks gorge bush is better than trump is delusional

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Dying for Trump's wall cement profits!!!

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Baloogan posted:

in terms of overall impact on America and the world in general, the difference between the two is basically down to presentation, yeah. I guess what I was trying to say with my post is that Maybe This Time People Will Learn since this time instead of being a clumsy goof the president is everyone's middle school bully

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Heaven Spacey posted:

in terms of overall impact on America and the world in general, the difference between the two is basically down to presentation, yeah. I guess what I was trying to say with my post is that Maybe This Time People Will Learn since this time instead of being a clumsy goof the president is everyone's middle school bully

Everyone outside of the US hated Bush there were huge flag burnings every week or so.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 19 days!)

WAR CRIMINAL
WAR CRIMINAL
WAR CRIMINAL
WAR CRIMINAL
WAR CRIMINAL
WAR CRIMINAL
WAR CRIMINAL
WAR CRIMINAL
WAR CRIMINAL
WAR CRIMINAL
WAR CRIMINAL
WAR CRIMINAL
WAR CRIMINAL
WAR CRIMINAL
WAR CRIMINAL
WAR CRIMINAL
WAR CRIMINAL
WAR CRIMINAL
WAR CRIMINAL
WAR CRIMINAL
WAR CRIMINAL

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Bush Sr. hosed a chimp to create AIDS for the CIA and Dubya was born of that

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Baloogan posted:

hes like, the worst person of the 21st century and just cause he doesn't call the corrupt fake news media (like they actually are) he gets lauded by the corrupt fake news media

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Baloogan posted:

bush accomplished more bad things during his reign than trump has so far, but there's no doubt at all that trump is by far the worse person, being a rapist and a mobster and a petty vindictive narcissist, and it's obvious to everyone on the planet but his followers that he's the least competent president the US has ever had or ever will have

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I wonder if Dubs would have been Trump incompetent if he hadn't had Cheney/Rumsfeld/Powell/Rice?

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Duscat posted:

bush accomplished more bad things during his reign than trump has so far, but there's no doubt at all that trump is by far the worse person, being a rapist and a mobster and a petty vindictive narcissist, and it's obvious to everyone on the planet but his followers that he's the least competent president the US has ever had or ever will have

don't jynx it for gently caress's sake

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
he kept us safe :911:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
dubya kiss saudi prince on teh lips

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Duscat posted:

Trump's no James Buchanan but he's getting there.

Although actually Trump is definitely more incompetent than Buchanan but since Buchanan scratched his testosterone-deficient balls while the Civil War brewed I hope Trump doesn't turn out worse.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
someone post the "time to count my money" pic

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Turdfuzz posted:

chimps more like chumps

and thus the great ape/monkey rivalry continues

Baloogan posted:

george w. bush is such a bad person that even baloogan, noted misanthrope and apocalyptic nihilist, won't support him

just stop and think about that

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTbtl8_5agM

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Plutonis posted:

He was a massivelt corrupt ape who killed tens, even hundreds of thousands of people but unlike Trump he respected the discourse and the media.

A clip of him on jimmy kimmel was playing in my taxi last night and I almost punched th screen

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
yeah the recent tour he had on talk shows was weird. i saw him on elle, i saw him on kimmel, i saw him on today. and nobody bothered to ask "so what was the real reason we went to war in iraq and opened the pandora's box of sectarian violence and global terrorism?"

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aheh, well, I *heh* did it for *aheh* the lols

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

LEEEEEEEEEROYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY JEEENNNKIIIIIIINNS

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the only real differences between Trump and Dubya is that Dubya was able to put a filter on his stupid lizard brain impulses, and the people he tapped to work for him could go thirty seconds without freaking teh gently caress out and trying to strangle someone with a neck tie while screaming about secret jews hiding in the walls

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Darkman Fanpage posted:

yeah the recent tour he had on talk shows was weird. i saw him on elle, i saw him on kimmel, i saw him on today. and nobody bothered to ask "so what was the real reason we went to war in iraq and opened the pandora's box of sectarian violence and global terrorism?"

fascism is good so long as the king fascist is nice to us, the corporate media

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Helsing posted:

Barrack and Laura looking a bit concerned at the George-Michelle chemistry:

This may be the most uncomfortable four people have ever been with each other

twerking on the railroad
Jun 23, 2007

Get on my level

paranoid randroid posted:

the only real differences between Trump and Dubya is that Dubya was able to put a filter on his stupid lizard brain impulses, and the people he tapped to work for him could go thirty seconds without freaking teh gently caress out and trying to strangle someone with a neck tie while screaming about secret jews hiding in the walls

Also, the people who bought and paid for Dubya were American.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief
long live the chimp!

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i just now noticed after all these years that the whole audience is doing the exact same cool guy pose

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Has anyone ever caused so much damage and gotten completely away with it before like W. Bush? He belongs before an international court for war crimes, not held like a puppy because somehow there's an even bigger piece of poo poo out there. He's almost exactly like Trump, and was a master of the playbook that Trump cribbed so heavily from to appeal to the GOP base. In many ways he's even worse because he's charming enough to pull the covers over all the horrible poo poo he's done.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Brother Friendship posted:

Has anyone ever caused so much damage and gotten completely away with it before like W. Bush? He belongs before an international court for war crimes, not held like a puppy because somehow there's an even bigger piece of poo poo out there. He's almost exactly like Trump, and was a master of the playbook that Trump cribbed so heavily from to appeal to the GOP base. In many ways he's even worse because he's charming enough to pull the covers over all the horrible poo poo he's done.

um, there was Reagan, Eisenhower, Jackson, Teddy Roosevelt and his manifest destiny, Herbert Hoover and his Hoovervilles, we've had a lot of war criminal quasi fascists in the White House, and i haven't even mentioned Nixon yet

american power is built on a bedrock of lies, deceit, and nothing mattering

:smugjones: :911:

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Bush... bad?

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Jeb!'s brother kept us safe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Roses are red
All dogs go to heaven
George W Bush did 9/11

• Locked thread