Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Verily I Shat posted:

Dude was minding his own and then a bunch of white kids turned up and were like you have no sound, and kicked dirt, so he ran and was then getting chased by these white kids in Louisiana old days and he ran into a shirt shop and the owner had a cigar box guitar and was like take this and he made a riff so sweet the guys chasing him were like drat thats sweet like a berry dude, and said what your name and he said Chuck, and he put on a small shirt and had a reaction to it because it was impure cotton.

as a kid at my church there was an autistic kid obsessed w chuck berry. he owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

genre-defining artists-of-the-century get a pass on likin peepoo stuff imo

it doesn't bother me one bit

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Listened to his tapes in the car when I was younger, thought that "You Can't Catch Me" was about being in an airplane

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Wounded Unicorn posted:

Listened to his tapes in the car when I was younger, thought that "You Can't Catch Me" was about being in an airplane

It's about farting on hookers.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
i miss him everyday

PokeCrysis
Apr 15, 2013

honestly i'm super pissed at cuck berry (get it haha) for dying because just last week i was super shocked that he was still alive and it put me in a good mood and then he loving goes and dies

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

PokeCrysis posted:

honestly i'm super pissed at cuck berry (get it haha) for dying because just last week i was super shocked that he was still alive and it put me in a good mood and then he loving goes and dies

sounds like you killed him man

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

PokeCrysis posted:

You are not meant to be happy

PokeCrysis
Apr 15, 2013

Les Os posted:

sounds like you killed him man

gently caress's sake that's just my luck

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

PokeCrysis posted:

film ur pee pee for his honorous memory

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

rip chuck & larry, fake gay firefighters.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
lol gross i bet he had all the toilets riged up just to empty into a giant pool under the restaurant andthen he would go jump in all scrooge mcduck like at the ned of each day

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Nooner posted:

lol gross i bet he had all the toilets riged up just to empty into a giant pool under the restaurant andthen he would go jump in all scrooge mcduck like at the ned of each day

Lmbo

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Kinda shocked there isn't a white guitarist dying to take the spotlight from him

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
The Grim Reaper threw their net pretty wide this week, also taking Chuck Barris.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

JediTalentAgent posted:

The Grim Reaper threw their net pretty wide this week, also taking Chuck Barris.

lol

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

JediTalentAgent posted:

I'm hoping for Chuck Norris next.

And every dumb unoriginal chucklefuck who posts Chuck Norris jokes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Rip. Hope he's smoking Crack with Marion

• Locked thread