Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Hello! I hope you are having a nice day!
just kidding I'm gonna post it no matter what but I am waiting for it to upload and I thought I'd build some hype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
hay op I am not a hater but I want to say I will listen to your songs later and let u know.

In the meantime I just want to say "suck my dick" because GBs that's why

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Iron Prince posted:

hay op I am not a hater but I want to say I will listen to your songs later and let u know.

In the meantime I just want to say "suck my dick" because GBs that's why

hey iron prince I kind of thought you hated me for some reason so this is good to hear

I'm glad you like me it's good to like me because I'm good

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

https://abernathy1.bandcamp.com/album/2nd-album-preview

this is coming along roughly a million times better than my first album, I even am trying not to make the things overlap anymore like you all said :)

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

WAIT poo poo i uploaded the wrong tracks no one listen to it

edit: ok I fixed it everyone listen now

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

us vs also us posted:

hey iron prince I kind of thought you hated me for some reason so this is good to hear

I'm glad you like me it's good to like me because I'm good

Nah, man. I'll give your music and honest shot here soon and clown on you appropriately.

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Iron Prince posted:

Nah, man. I'll give your music and honest shot here soon and clown on you appropriately.

hey just keep an open mind u might end up liking it!! ;^)

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
wait am i actually being trolled here

e: i mean its like the most extreme "pacific northwest independent band with a home studio" thing possible

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Iron Prince posted:

wait am i actually being trolled here

I am a known troll, so yes

edit:

Iron Prince posted:

e: i mean its like the most extreme "pacific northwest independent band with a home studio" thing possible

you are correct except for the home studio part (^:

edit 2: unless my bed (COVERED with saltine crumbs, by the way) counts as a home studio

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

us vs also us posted:

I am a known troll, so yes

ok

IRONY PRINCETANO with the best review in the game here.

after listening to like 4 tracks off this thing, i gotta say

this poo poo is like open mic night at a bar in Salem, OR. Or mabye on a good day the C-List artist invited for singer/songwriter night in the shittier parts of Seattle.

It's like extremely inoffensive in all the worst ways possible.

If this is actually your album op, I'm sorry. There's talent there but it's boring as gently caress.

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Iron Prince posted:

ok

IRONY PRINCETANO with the best review in the game here.

after listening to like 4 tracks off this thing, i gotta say

this poo poo is like open mic night at a bar in Salem, OR. Or mabye on a good day the C-List artist invited for singer/songwriter night in the shittier parts of Seattle.

It's like extremely inoffensive in all the worst ways possible.

If this is actually your album op, I'm sorry. There's talent there but it's boring as gently caress.

:^(

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

trolled. i was trolling you guys all along

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

lol sorry i was counter-trolling there.

Is this really your album? I think it's actually very good for a singer-songwriter album that doesn't feature a full band.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
e: GODDAMMIT I HATE BEING TROLLED ABOUT MUSIC. THIS IS MY TRIGGER. THIS IS NOT THE THING I GET TROLLED ABOUT.

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Iron Prince posted:

lol sorry i was counter-trolling there.

Is this really your album? I think it's actually very good for a singer-songwriter album that doesn't feature a full band.

quit toying with my emotions!!!!

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

oh my god its really my album chill out!!!!

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

iron prince what do I have to do to prove to you that its my album. do i have to write "irone prince sa" on my body and post pictures for all the internet to see because I will

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

us vs also us posted:

oh my god its really my album chill out!!!!

if that is the case then keep up the good work and i hope you find success! I mean god DAMMIT why is this so hard

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

us vs also us posted:

iron prince what do I have to do to prove to you that its my album. do i have to write "irone prince sa" on my body and post pictures for all the internet to see because I will

i believed it before, but with this offer on the table i'm not so sure anymore....

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Iron Prince posted:

if that is the case then keep up the good work and i hope you find success! I mean god DAMMIT why is this so hard

shh... it's ok to be nervous.. ...

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
.....pm me

incoherent light
Aug 15, 2014
this isn't anything like hell orbs.

if you want a pretty good sounding version of this music just listen to avi buffalo

e: also good luck in your endeavors i guess

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

tbh i'm cool with that hopefully i'll get picked up by a label and can record things in better quality and then I can put these crappy albums out bundled together under a title like "the early years", after that I'll be famous and get on the radio and you will all see then what a powerful enemy you have made

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
can i p[lay the phat black chick shakin' rear end in your music video

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Iron Prince posted:

can i p[lay the phat black chick shakin' rear end in your music video

'm gonna say no

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

sorry iron prince but that just does not sound like a good idea to me

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Op you should ask nicely in the dorkroom if someone is ok to let you use one of their photos for your cover.

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

unpacked robinhood posted:

Op you should ask nicely in the dorkroom if someone is ok to let you use one of their photos for your cover.

I will have a better album cover for this one don't worry I'll probably ask my gf to draw it she is amazing

us vs also us fucked around with this message at 09:40 on Mar 30, 2017

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

us vs also us posted:

https://abernathy1.bandcamp.com/album/2nd-album-preview

this is coming along roughly a million times better than my first album, I even am trying not to make the things overlap anymore like you all said :)

listen to this instead of the first album btw I learned a lot

us vs also us fucked around with this message at 09:54 on Mar 30, 2017

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I liked this. What do you think is a fair price for this album?

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Charles Bukowski posted:

I liked this. What do you think is a fair price for this album?

7 dollars is the like recommended price on bandcamp so let's say that, but also consider: I'm extremely broke and behind on literally ALL of my bills

Edit: Unless you mean the 3 songs I just put out in which case I'd say like 3 bucks :^)

us vs also us fucked around with this message at 10:10 on Mar 30, 2017

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Your music reminds me of other music but I'm not sure if it's ok to post it here ? I understand if you'd rather not

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
on "weigh me down" you should record a track of you using your guitar as a hand drum.

i liked it

i also liked "jessy come over"

the 3rd song, i kinda rage quit it, tried to listen to it. i burned it to a cd and was listening to it while taking a siesta with my dog, luna, and when i woke up, it still sucked

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

Harakiri Potter posted:

on "weigh me down" you should record a track of you using your guitar as a hand drum.

i liked it

i also liked "jessy come over"

the 3rd song, i kinda rage quit it, tried to listen to it. i burned it to a cd and was listening to it while taking a siesta with my dog, luna, and when i woke up, it still sucked

hi thank u is there anything in particular that you hated about that track? I thought it came out pretty good so I was surprised to read it was your least fav

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

I did not listen to your stupid rear end music because im at work, op ,but you are just my FAVORITE POSTER and i wanna pinch your chubby cheeks! Maybe i will listen soon who gives a gently caress

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

jeff smisek posted:

I did not listen to your stupid rear end music because im at work, op ,but you are just my FAVORITE POSTER and i wanna pinch your chubby cheeks! Maybe i will listen soon who gives a gently caress

I like being a good poster because it means I can shamelessly self promote and not that many people get mad at me :)

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

STOP BEING SO CUTE IM LOSING MY MIND

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

jeff smisek posted:

STOP BEING SO CUTE IM LOSING MY MIND

hey jeff smisek check this out:

us vs also us
Jul 8, 2007

(^:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubplate Fire
Aug 1, 2010

:hfive: bruvs be4 luvs

Secular Humanist posted:

recording pro tips:
you should probably not ever plan on recording live drums until you know how to mix sampled ones.

• Locked thread