Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starshark
:clearly some vapor--farmer's kid who wants to leave his boring meaningless life behind:

Me: :clears throat: Uh, do you need a bar polisher?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

me, clearly a space prostitute, to undercover cop: why no, I'm not a space prostitute, why do you ask?

cda

by Hand Knit
*standing up and walking over to the space non-prostitute*

"Hello, I'm glad you're not a prostitute. Most prostitutes know nothing about jizz. Would you like to hear my jizz?"

ooc: I suspect that she is a space prostitute and am trying to confirm it by plumbing her knowledge of jizz

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

cda posted:

*standing up and walking over to the space non-prostitute*

"Hello, I'm glad you're not a prostitute. Most prostitutes know nothing about jizz. Would you like to hear my jizz?"

ooc: I suspect that she is a space prostitute and am trying to confirm it by plumbing her knowledge of jizz

me, with world-weary look: I know that a jizz solo will run you 15 credits and jizz fusion--the ol' miles davis special-- costs 35

ooc: I have a heart of space gold but you're not going to get it out of me that easy

Tik Tok Tommy
*wipes beard soaked with space ale, now annoyed that it is no longer sufficiently crusty*

Announced generally to the bar: "That was the longest space-haul we had. This was back in the time of the - whatcher callem? Jettys? And you know, the Sith Lords."

ooc: I'm the old salt of the bar. I am literally made of NaCl and I get real grumpy about inferior salts. Plus, I have like, historically relevant info.

"Barkeep! A round of salty dogs for everyone!"

ooc: Hey guyz!!! I'm new to this whole star trek thing so I hope you'll make me feel super duper welcome!! NO DRAMA!!! (Insert here: waaay too many emojis).

Tik Tok Tommy
ooc: wait guys. Do we have a space-restroom attendant?

cda

by Hand Knit
ooc: I'm beginning to realize my mother was a pathological liar who gaslit me from the time I was a little kid, and the way I've dealt with this is by retreating into a fantasy world where I can define the boundaries of reality myself.

----------------

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
*Sits at the bar talking to anyone nearby and no-one*
"AND THEN THEY SAY I NEED A LIVE-IN MECHANIC... ME, A VETERAN OF THE BATTLE OF NABOO... IF THAT MECHANIC TOUCHES ME WITH HIS FILTHY GUNGAN HANDS AGAIN I'LL BLAST HIM"

FutonForensic

i'm the character with an rear end for a chin :xd:

ooc: i'm the person with an rear end for a chin :(

google THIS

*smokes hookah indifferently*

ooc: im the hookah guy

ooc: weed joke

google THIS

*makes a weed joke*

google THIS

ooc: or, space weed,I guess. wait...spice? that poo poo you get from kessel? isn't that the Star Wars elicit drug? anyway, the drug joke is supposed to be funny

google THIS

"lol 12 parsecs blaze it" *looks wryly at Han Solo for his reaction*

vanisher

ooc: back guys!!

*polishes bar*

vanisher

'Pew pew' how are you?

ooc: lol I'm just saying pew not firing my blaster, yet

Macnult

vanisher posted:

ooc: back guys!!

*polishes bar*

I think I'm ready for a drink, though that hookah guy seems to know what's up

Boba_Fetus

anime comes to life and kisses me on the lips
*walks in polishing my rad helmet*

where is ham solo jabba wants to chill

Fuck My Ass

Boba_Fetus posted:

*walks in polishing my rad helmet*

where is ham solo jabba wants to chill

idk who this guy is, he must be the worlds longest lurker. This post owns.

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

Boba_Fetus

gently caress My rear end posted:

idk who this guy is, he must be the worlds longest lurker. This post owns.

im a bounty Hunter now put your hands up

Fuck My Ass

Boba_Fetus posted:

im just a harmless twi'lek sex slave

ooc: Game masters I now change my character to a twi'lek sex slave.

Boba_Fetus

my mistake, space thot

Manifisto

im just a harmless twi'lek sex slave

ooc: Game masters I now change my character to a twi'lek sex slave.

you best step off hon, this is my territory

feel free to slave it up in another bar

joke_explainer

Boba_Fetus posted:

hello bounty hunter! I have the death sentence in 12 systems! You convicted of anything??

Fuck My Ass
OOC: I'm now a teenage anarchist

Too my group of fellow anarachists: Yeah, lets listen to some five finger death punch and have a mosh pit in this cantina.

vanisher

Macnult posted:

I think I'm ready for a drink, though that hookah guy seems to know what's up

*pours drink*

*polishes bar*

*practices blaster shooting by using hand and making pew pew noises*

OOC: I'm now a teenage anarchist

Too my group of fellow anarachists: Yeah, lets listen to some five finger death punch and have a mosh pit in this cantina.

Ah the fabled mosh pit of algarzan, where the dreaded beast lives

ooc: did vader leave yet

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

joke_explainer

hmmm... . o O ( i wonder if there's an internet in this universe... )

Fuck My Ass

joke_explainer posted:

hmmm... . o O ( i wonder if there's an internet in this universe... )

ooc: There is a thing called the holonet, like the internet. Vader is gone.

vanisher

ooc: phew (or pew, lol)

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Boba_Fetus

joke_explainer posted:

hello bounty hunter! I have the death sentence in 12 systems! You convicted of anything??

not yet :getin:

The X-man cometh
Sitting in the back of the bar filling out the paperwork so I can be wanted in only 10 systems.

----------------

HotSoapyBeard

I'm a really cool nice dad
HAIKOOLIGAN
Ooc: As I am a senile B1 Battle Droid, I accidentally downloaded a load of different personality subroutines and accents from the holonet and will occasionally switch to them at random.
*I affix my giant glowing exclamation mark aug to my head unit and stand in the middle of the floor space waiting for someone to come near*
"Greetings adventurer! I need some Womp Rat skins for umm... reasons. A recipe? Or they're harassing local villagers? Yeah that was it. So bring me 10 Womp Rat pelts and I'll give you some credits and a piece of armour."

CAPT. Rainbowbeard

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
*sips drink, keeps to it's(?) self*

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Dang this bag suuuuuure is gettin heavy

Darkman Fanpage
*clumps in on stubby metal feet, a guttural GONK being issued. the gnk power droid has arrived in the cantina to provide patrons with a convenient power source for all of their mobile device power needs. waddling over to the bar the sand colored metal box on legs seems unconcerned by the going-ons around it, knowing only that it must provide energy to those who might require it.*

GONK. GONK.

The X-man cometh

Darkman Fanpage posted:

*clumps in on stubby metal feet, a guttural GONK being issued. the gnk power droid has arrived in the cantina to provide patrons with a convenient power source for all of their mobile device power needs. waddling over to the bar the sand colored metal box on legs seems unconcerned by the going-ons around it, knowing only that it must provide energy to those who might require it.*

GONK. GONK.

NO DROIDS ALLOWED

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
*saunters up to jukebox and mashes button*

ooc: i am a time traveler from the future unwinding from a rough day as a kyber crystal salesman because the imperials have the market cornered and prices are too competitive and i dont have enough star wars bucks to replace a missing part from my malfunctioning time machine so that i can find my way back home to my daughter who is in very much need of care and love and attention

STABASS

"I'm Star Wars"

Chasterson

by Nyc_Tattoo

The X-man cometh posted:

NO DROIDS ALLOWED

*I walk out of the bar because I'm a droid, I put one arm in the air

Allright, whatever

*I take a hit off of my droid bong right in front of the door

----------------

Farg
(takes two steps in, takes a big whiff of the air)

hoo wee that sticnks like offworld poo poo

(leaves)

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The doors swing quickly open with a loud BANG! as a lone figure walks in, glances around the room, and gives everyone looking his way a dark, menacing glare. He walks into the back of the cantina, oblivious to all else that may be going on. He searches around for something, and finds what he is looking for. He strides purposefully into the bathroom, walks up to the first empty urinal, and settles himself into place. Tonight he would melt ALL of the ice cubes, he trained for this at the Jedi Academy and he was ready... the Force was with him!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

• Locked thread