Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tommy_Udo
Apr 16, 2017

"I'm really good at killing people.."-Nobel Peace Prize winner President Obama. The emperors get worse with every election.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/4/obama-brag-new-book-im-really-good-killing-drones/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
He pissed off lazy whiny commies and gunhumping white trash simultaneously, as fairminded folks tend to do

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Obama wasn't very successful but killing enemy troops and officers and espionage mens without risking pilots is cool and good.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

whoflungpoop posted:

He pissed off lazy whiny commies and gunhumping white trash simultaneously, as fairminded folks tend to do

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
Obama didn't really do a whole lot.

Under Obama, we got a lovely health care bill and I think gay marriage became legal or something, I dunno, I can't even really remember. Everything else basically stayed the same.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

He also told Israel to zip its pants up and go home cause America was tired of being the girlfriend of a lovely theocratic warcrime state

But congress was like speak for yourself slurrrrp

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Pawl posted:

What did Obama actually accomplish in 8 years

Bailing out wallstreet and further enriching the 1% is his greatest legacy. Our surveillance state is his second biggest accomplishment, followed by drone striking the poo poo out of random people as #3. Thanks Obama!

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
lol remember when the media held his feet to the fire over his terrible neoliberal policiahahahahahahahaha I'm sorry I can't finish that one

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

whoflungpoop posted:

He also told Israel to zip its pants up and go home cause America was tired of being the girlfriend of a lovely theocratic warcrime state

Really? I hard a hard time imagining Obama having the balls to do that. He made a hobby of trying to play nice with the GOP while they repeatedly kicked him in the face

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Thanks Obama for dragging half the country to better lives by laying the groundwork for socialized medicine. Even though half the country was kicking and screaming like an idiot toddler having a tantrum over something they clearly didn't understand.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Thanks Obama for trying to close down Gitmo. Even though you were cock blocked at every opportunity, you still kept trying. :(

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Thanks Obama for dragging half the country to better lives by laying the groundwork for socialized medicine. Even though half the country was kicking and screaming like an idiot toddler having a tantrum over something they clearly didn't understand.

Hahahahaha

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

thisiswhatliberalsactuallybelieve.txt

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

bro do you even lift

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Kainser posted:

Thanks for giving us president Trump mr. Obama.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I wasn't aware that giving corrupt and powerful insurance companies even more money and power was "laying the groundwork for socialized medicine".

Thanks Obama! :thumbsup:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

big nipples big life posted:

I wasn't aware that giving corrupt and powerful insurance companies even more money and power was "laying the groundwork for socialized medicine".

Thanks Obama! :thumbsup:

it kinda is, when you think about it

"don't do what that hack did" is a really good foundation

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

Obama was the passive agressive bitchy girlfriend of Israel.

"Ugh, more weapons. Fine"
*rolls eyes while leaving*

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Pawl posted:

What did Obama actually accomplish in 8 years

he personally killed osama bin laden with a roundhouse kick to the face

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Tommy_Udo posted:

"I'm really good at killing people.."-Nobel Peace Prize winner President Obama. The emperors get worse with every election.

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/4/obama-brag-new-book-im-really-good-killing-drones/

.... wow this really encapsulates his entire presidency

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i think the increase in drone killings was less of an obama thing and more of a we have better drones now thing

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles

I live in Canada and I can tell you that socialized medicine is not good

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i dont care about politicians op

except for laughing at trump everyday op

life is short op

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

I live in Canada and socialized medicine has been good for me.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I live in America and the ACA made my insurance costs increase by about 40%

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Nice Van My Man posted:

I live in Canada and socialized medicine has been good for me.

You loving LEECH

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Agreed and if we ever get grownups back in government it can serve as a starting point from which to build something decent on

Ppl bitch so much about the aca but if it said nothing else than doctors have to wear groucho marx glasses during exams it would still be some kind of loving miracle progress by american healthcare reform standards, which hasnt seen any innovations since LBJ (another president who got the ball rolling on some universally hated yet super important reform)

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

a bone to pick posted:

.... wow this really encapsulates his entire presidency

*gets nobel peace prize for not being George W. Bush*

*actually goes and does all the same poo poo Dubya did but is a more eloquent speaker*

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

rear end cobra posted:

A good man with a nice rear end

and a hot wife

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

FuturePastNow posted:

and a hot wife

lol no

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.
College Slice

:ughh:

E: I will give him OBL's death. He might not have pulled the trigger but he has the cojones to pull the proverbial trigger on the operation.

Macrowave Oven
Nov 20, 2008

Guitar, bass, drums, keyboards, clavinet, piano, keytar, lap steel guitar, slide bass guitar, mandolin, violin, and FRESH POTS.

a bone to pick posted:

I live in America and the ACA made my insurance costs increase by about 40%

I live in America and the ACA replaced my ACL and got me into experimental therapy to repair the damage of a menisectomy.

It's ok though; our votes cancel each other out.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Yug posted:

lol no

Shes pretty and gracious and intelligent and is among the millions of middle aged mothers in better physical shape than you

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

Shes pretty and gracious and intelligent and is among the millions of middle aged mothers in better physical shape than you

She's ugly and she looks like a man in a wig.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

whoflungpoop posted:

the alternate reality you live in is weird yo

Lukewarm Gazpacho
Aug 8, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Who What Now posted:

He and his wife are very attractive men

Fixed

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Yug posted:

She's ugly and she looks like a man in a wig.
So basically your backpage hires

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Macrowave Oven posted:

I live in America and the ACA replaced my ACL and got me into experimental therapy to repair the damage of a menisectomy.

It's ok though; our votes cancel each other out.

that's good, I have friends who basically pay nothing for their insurance now, but my costs have escalated immensely and I don't even have a job right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

So basically your backpage hires

Cool transphobia my man, but michelle obama is still ugly as gently caress

• Locked thread