Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sb hermit

joke_explainer posted:

So I started keeping a sort of dream journal, as dreams are weird as gently caress and all and I always forget them, but I found a new entry in my journal today and I have no memory of writing it down. This isn't that weird as I talk in my sleep like a crazy person, so I guess I sleep-journaled after waking up from a dream? No memory of the dream. Here is what I wrote.

wish I knew what that was about

I need to do this

last night, I think, I dreamt that I found a pot had boiled dry on the stove, something I haven't done since college (like 18 years ago)

the weird thing is that I turned off the burner and sat there, feeling frustrated and angry, for what felt like hours.

then I noticed that the other burners were on (but on the low setting) and I got even more angry

then I woke up and checked my burners and they were off.

usually, my dreams are that I'm late for a test so maybe I'm growing up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

I occasionally dream that my cat is alive, even though I know that he shouldn't be.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
i had a dream i was in english class with paul ryan amd i called him a dingus in front of the teacher and then he had to clean the chalkboard

thanks Manifisto!

Scaly Haylie

mailorder bees! posted:

i had a dream i was in english class with paul ryan amd i called him a dingus in front of the teacher and then he had to clean the chalkboard

that's what he gets for being a dingus

Twenty Four

So tired of dreaming about being at work, doing all the worst things I fear that could happen, then waking up and having to go to work. Feels like a double shift I am not being paid for. Can I just not sleep and be merry?

ghost host

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

Twenty Four posted:

So tired of dreaming about being at work, doing all the worst things I fear that could happen, then waking up and having to go to work. Feels like a double shift I am not being paid for. Can I just not sleep and be merry?

You will dream about your lovely jobs for the rest of your life, tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Sure, just like dreaming about bad times in high school or whatever, but, at least then I don't have to dream about it and then get up and have to do it all over again!

• Locked thread