Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In The Bushes
Mar 4, 2012
*Is driving force behind the entire plot*

Me a wimin: This is my only line in the movie dearie. I'm pregnant or dying or in love with you or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
*covers ears while The Men shoot The Guns*

rap music
Mar 11, 2006

i know you're a huge fuckin' loser and i'm a sexy young woman with everything going for me but for some reason i love you

please let me suck on ur wang while u scream at children in online video games

Amarcarts
Feb 21, 2007

This looks a lot like suffering.
*Is young and sexy*

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN posted:

Outraged old man: what's this? a female mohl!? Outrageous!

Cool femaLe mohl: that's right I'm a woman and I'm a mohl! watch this!

Offscreen sound of loud gristly crunch and baby's tears

Cool female mohl: woops. Finger slipped :wink: :cool:
Fe-mohel.

I am horribly old and angular, I dress in masculine clothing, and I oppose the will of the protagonist for reasons that are not adequately explained by the script.

Space Taxi
Oct 31, 2016
Man dude puts on his tactical combat outfit, designed for stealth and functionality.

Girl puts on her tactical outfit, designed for her tits to hang out.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Finally, a character that is reduced to being a big pair of tits and an rear end, allowing me to meaningfully identify with it. Wow! That other character looked incredibly, stereotypically over-the-top gay, as well - I guess this really is inclusive for everyone. So happy to finally see media representation, and what a great Cola Zero commercial it is. Coca Cola Zero: The great Coca Cola taste - With 0 calories!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Grandmother of Five posted:

Finally, a character that is reduced to being a big pair of tits and an rear end, allowing me to meaningfully identify with it. Wow! That other character looked incredibly, stereotypically over-the-top gay, as well - I guess this really is inclusive for everyone. So happy to finally see media representation, and what a great Cola Zero commercial it is. Coca Cola Zero: The great Coca Cola taste - With 0 calories!

They also put in a black guy who gets killed off and an asian chick who answers the phone or something idk

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Last five minutes of the movie

Man dude: I just saved the world from the plot of this movie

Only woman in film: I love you, we have sex now

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
Hot Asian babe that is part of the gang of super heroes or spies or whatever, opening her mouth for the second time at the 45 minute mark in a 67 minute long movie: Actually, I can HACK this door - movie segues into what is easily the dullest one and half minute of the entire movie.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

FaradayCage posted:

MAN 1: "Oh what's this then? A beautiful wimin wearing skintight leather. Surely me, a lowly rent-a-cop, can put the moves on her without getting roundhouse kicked to the nuts."

Wimin roundhouse kicks him to the nuts and then squeezes his balls with her hands

wimin: "The...only reason...for this scene...is so wimin...will not hate this movie...that their dumb boyfriends....made them watch...got it?"

Wimin twists the sack as MAN 1 makes the "ow my groin" face.

MAN 1: "But I was j-."

wimin: "GOT IT?"

Wimin squeezes one ball out of the sack and it skips across the linoleum.

MAN 1 (high pitched): "YES!!!!!!!!!!!!"

haha

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
*is ridiculed, berated, harassed, and abused by male protagonist during entire movie*

*falls in love with him anyway*

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Hot Asian babe that is part of the gang of super heroes or spies or whatever, opening her mouth for the second time at the 45 minute mark in a 67 minute long movie: Actually, I can HACK this door - movie segues into what is easily the dullest one and half minute of the entire movie.

Women should be seen, not heard. Asians doubly so.

If we wanted them to talk, we would have hired a white actor

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

Lets get rid of hacking sequences in action movies first, and then focus on the other stuff.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Lets get rid of hacking sequences in action movies first, and then focus on the other stuff.

The only good hacking sequence I've seen is the one where Hugh Jackman is getting his dick sucked at the same time

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Also they should at least set a time limit so you know how long you'll be subjected to that crap

TheMaskedUgly
Sep 21, 2008

Let's play a different game.

Orkin Mang posted:

stickomateia is a literary tehnique whereby the verse line is completed in tandem by named roles. eat poo poo op. and god be with you,walways

stichomythia you loving nonce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bob NewSCART
Feb 1, 2012

Outstanding afternoon. "I've often said there's nothing better for the inside of a man than the outside of a horse."

Logan dies and so does professor X and it was a poo poo movie too

• Locked thread