Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
covfefe'd again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
i'm sure two scoops is super mad about a meme plastering his name and face everywhere

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Prude posted:

"people i don't like are objectively less capable of being humorous about their mistakes and instead it's just :sad: "
:goonsay:

Yup. This is how opinions work.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Psycho Society posted:

i'm sure two scoops is super mad about a meme plastering his name and face everywhere

Lol

GenericOverusedName
Nov 24, 2009

KUVA TEAM EPIC
We laugh because if we didn't we'd cry.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Psycho Society posted:

Depends on the face.

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
When will you understand. I. Don't. Give. A. poo poo. About. Twitter

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

a new study bible! posted:

hey bubbo you're absolutely right, but it still doesn't make it look like any less of a desperate and bitchmade attempt to salvage some kind of gotcha directed at the president from an innocent and funny typo :smugdog:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Trump is a retard but it's not actually that mock-worthy that for once--be it in an isolated fit of good judgment or on the advice of his surprisingly humor-conversant lawyers--he decided to just play along good-naturedly. It's okay. "Covfefe" still remains baffling and hilarious and emblematic of Trump's singularly bizarre neural architecture.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Prude posted:

hey bubbo you're absolutely right, but it still doesn't make it look like any less of a desperate and bitchmade attempt to salvage some kind of gotcha directed at the president from an innocent and funny typo :smugdog:

Yeah but what was it a typo of

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Prude posted:

you don't deserve a OPM av, you are v unchill and unfunny

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.
Everyone's gonna feel real bad when trump and ivanka and barron tearfully admit on tv that he has some ultra sad brain poo poo

Then you're gonna feel mad when he says he'll keep being president since he's already got the job

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Cnut the Great posted:

Trump is a retard but it's not actually that mock-worthy that for once--be it in an isolated fit of good judgment or on the advice of his surprisingly humor-conversant lawyers--he decided to just play along good-naturedly.

Tonight on "Trump Tries It"

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Toadvine posted:

Everyone's gonna feel real bad when trump and ivanka and barron tearfully admit on tv that he has some ultra sad brain poo poo

Then you're gonna feel mad when he says he'll keep being president since he's already got the job

Hey well Reagan did the same thing only without even telling the public, and here we all still are (except for all the people who likely died because of Reagan's old person mashed-potato brains I mean)

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Prude posted:

Idk if the president reads the Something Awful forums.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Cnut the Great posted:

the word we all know and love known only as "coverage"

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

Cnut the Great posted:

timeline of events:

trump starts tweeting
trump gets to the word "coverage," fumbles
trump goes to erase typo
instead fumbles again and posts tweet on accident probably when going to highlight typo'd word for deletion or maybe he even has a twitter app that allows the enter key right below backspace on most phone keyboards to post tweets
twitter is a garbage service that doesn't allow any editing at all
important president poo poo comes up, tweet is left behind and not deleted
internet loses its god drat mind because tyool 2k17
trump returns, makes dumb joke of silly thing he did like many normal people would
goons and such: :cry: IT'S SO PATHETIC THAT HE MADE A TWEET TYPO AND TRIED TO JOKE ABOUT IT WAAHHHHH AMERICA IS DOOMED :cry:
hysterics end somewhere between six hours and several weeks later

:tinfoil:

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

He has many of the qualities of a goon.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Trump presses "coke" button, fumbles, launches nukes

Prude posted:

goons and such: :cry: IT'S SO PATHETIC THAT HE MADE A TWEET TYPO AND TRIED TO JOKE ABOUT IT WAAHHHHH AMERICA IS DOOMED :cry:

Alternative theory: Trump is a meme president and fun to make fun of :shrug:

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

this is an even greater scandal than the 2 scoops one

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Prude posted:

timeline of events:

trump starts tweeting
trump goes to erase typo
instead fumbles again and posts tweet on accident probably when going to highlight typo'd word for deletion or maybe he even has a twitter app that allows the enter key right below backspace on most phone keyboards to post tweets
trump returns, makes dumb joke of silly thing he did like many normal people would

the only thing more pathetic than the puppetmaster defense is a wall of text trying to convince people that the last person in the world who should be given the benefit of the doubt isn't using the puppetmaster defense

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene
alternative theory:

covfefe is an intentional portmanteau of "coverage" and "fee fees"

maybe trump just made a very high energy and clever commentary on the low-integrity, preoccupied with emotions reporting style of the current day mainstream media :smugmrgw:

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

nice

toucan dan
May 18, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Salt Fish posted:

gently caress this lovely meme, the internet as a whole, and our retarded president.

inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

MOP

n'

SLOP

Prude posted:

timeline of events:

trump starts tweeting
trump goes to erase typo

okay yeah sure we're the goons

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Corvette at cars and coffee?

I didnt know POTUS was a gearhead!

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Hey this is Trump
And this is crazy
But here's my (personal cell) number
So covfefe

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

buckets of buckets posted:

When will you understand. I. Don't. Give. A. poo poo. About. Twitter

Who the gently caress are you

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Never seen Trump and lowtax in the same room..

inSTAALed
Feb 3, 2008

MOP

n'

SLOP
byob subforum poster, "donald trump"

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

haha he's a 70 year old man who can barely use basic technology

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

Prude posted:

timeline of events:

trump starts tweeting
trump goes to erase typo

That looks like a lot of words to say "he fell asleep on the shitter"

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Caesar Saladin posted:

He's been using twitter nonstop since it came out you'd think he'd have a grasp on it by now. Instead what has a grasp on him is imminent death and confusion and in the meantime embarrassment and danger for everyone around him

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

Caesar Saladin posted:

BUT, get this -- and here's the crazy part -- somehow he's president! :newlol:

Prude
Nov 28, 2010

by Reene

SlipkPIe posted:

That looks like a lot of words to say "he fell asleep on the shitter"

that too is a form of "important president poo poo" :shrug:

cnut
May 3, 2016

You'd think his tiny hands would make twittering easier.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
*goons rushing into thread to make same joke about Trump smash into each other, get cum everywhere*

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Aesop Poprock posted:

Who the gently caress are you

*posts this on the online forum where all my best buds hang out*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
i thought the covfefe meme was stupid until I saw that it made other people mad and now i like it

• Locked thread