Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

All these terrorists should cut it out.

They are beginning to affect my buzz so I'm about to take action. It isn't officially harshed yet but it's only a matter of time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
I hope they stop killing people. If anybody knows a terrorist can you ask them to maybe try not being a terrorist?

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

OP add this to your OP

Beta Orbiter
May 27, 2017

gently caress da Mods posted:

fastign is acually not that hard and i recommend it to all also its not a strict fast in the sense that u are allowed to consume broth after sundown

Fasting is broken after sundown with a ceremonial meal of sorts, and then everyone feasts. A large breakfast is also eaten before sunrise, so people get all the nutrition they need in a day. The fasting let's one focus on their spirituality, and non materialistic things like family.

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
All those dead people in kabul shouldn't have supported israel or whatever!

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

I hope they stop killing people.

I'm afraid I have terrible news for you friend

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Beta Orbiter posted:

Fasting is broken after sundown with a ceremonial meal of sorts, and then everyone feasts. A large breakfast is also eaten before sunrise, so people get all the nutrition they need in a day. The fasting let's one focus on their spirituality, and non materialistic things like family.

no only broth is allowe d

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Rasta_Al posted:

I'm afraid I have terrible news for you friend

People have tried lots of strategies to get them to cut it out, but has anybody just said that we don't like it when they blow people up?

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
i mean if murdering a bunch of filthy kafir was gonna get me straight to the front of the slam whale line in paradise then its quite understandable imho

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Are ya a ramabomb or a ramabum?????

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.
the religion of pieces

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Dennis Ramadanman

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

All these terrorists should cut it out.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
terrorism is forbidden

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

This man had sex with Alanis Morissette.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

gently caress da Mods posted:

no only broth is allowe d

Not sure if you're joking, but Ramadan is fun because sometimes I go with my friend to get free food at the mosque. It's even all you can eat! Pretty good too. All kinds of non-broth foods.

They even pass out dates during the praying thing, which is definitely not broth-based either.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Piss de Bundy posted:

terrorism is forbidden

Unless it's against Jews. Or western imperialists. Or the wrong kind of muslims. Or governments that aren't Islamic enough. Or opposing factions for control of your nation. Or teenage girls at an Ariana Grande concert. But beyond that, strictly forbidden.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer
How do all these deaths stack up against more mundane but preventable tragic losses of life like drunk driving?

They should probably do less terrorism in any case though. It's not good.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
That Kabul truck bombing is really sad. :(

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Shadow0 posted:

Not sure if you're joking, but Ramadan is fun because sometimes I go with my friend to get free food at the mosque. It's even all you can eat! Pretty good too. All kinds of non-broth foods.

They even pass out dates during the praying thing, which is definitely not broth-based either.

Eating sounds like an absolute blast*. Tell me more about the chewing part. Is the chewing entertaining?

*pun very much intended

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Shadow0 posted:

wrong

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
These guys always have an updated counter at the top of the page. I remember last year was like record setting, off to a slow start this year.
http://thereligionofpeace.com/

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Prorat posted:

These guys always have an updated counter at the top of the page. I remember last year was like record setting, off to a slow start this year.

Hell yes I love web 2.0 design principles

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Prorat posted:

Cool tell me about your knife collection and why I should vote for Ron Paul

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax

Secular Humanist posted:

i mean if murdering a bunch of filthy kafir was gonna get me straight to the front of the slam whale line in paradise then its quite understandable imho

70 slam whales actually

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Pennywise the Frown posted:

This man had sex with Alanis Morissette.

ironic

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

don't you think?

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

i love ramadan broths tbh

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

hehe, i'll show those bombers, i'll pretend to not know how to spell ramadan even though it's in the op. this is a sick burn even sicker than their already burnt bodies and victims

ramadanodingdong.

Is that how mooslums spell it?

My number is 215. :colbert:

Twelve Batmans
Dec 24, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

...and the pitch! posted:

don't you think?

IT'S LIKE SHRAAAAPNEEEEEL
ON YOUR WEDDING DAY

Oh wait lol that was us that terrorist bombed a wedding.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

The Management posted:

Unless it's against Jews. Or western imperialists. Or the wrong kind of muslims. Or governments that aren't Islamic enough. Or opposing factions for control of your nation. Or teenage girls at an Ariana Grande concert. But beyond that, strictly forbidden.

no its forbidden, you can't do it, its bad, its wrong, its impossible

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
I remember back when I was a kid, the only terrorists were white people. Now all these brown people are starting to think its cool.

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax
Clam hammers for Islam. A fund raiser concert for the dead

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Prorat posted:

I love how the site says that no muslims have been killed by islamaphones when two people just got murdered defending some.

I might as well get these out of the way.

Fog Tripper posted:

Eating sounds like an absolute blast*. Tell me more about the chewing part. Is the chewing entertaining?

*pun very much intended

And a preemptive one.

Note, I didn't make these originally. But they certainly come in handy.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

I love how the site says that no muslims have been killed by islamaphones when two people just got murdered defending some.

just to be clear here your clarification is that it's secular people 2 and islamic murders 227?

i would say that is about the same number on both sides

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

extra stout posted:

just to be clear here your clarification is that it's secular people 2 and islamic murders 227?

i would say that is about the same number on both sides

I'm saying that poo poo is happening and that site is 100% bullshit and has an obvious agenda. Notice how it says "ALL Other Religions Combined."

Ok, so where are they getting that data from? Seriously, no one in the world from any other religion killed someone in the name of their religion this year? Really?

edit: yeah I know the people killed weren't muslim, but they were protecting muslims. So that wouldn't be in their metrics. And yes, I'm not talking numbers here, just that site is bullshit in general and certainly something Prorat would get information from.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

And a preemptive one.

Wow man, you just ruined my day. Your level of laziness is really bumming me out.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

And a preemptive one.

do one for me

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Fog Tripper posted:

Wow man, you just ruined my day. Your level of laziness is really bumming me out.

I'm sure it took the dude hours to make.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
let's do another crusades. who's in?

• Locked thread