Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Night Pay
Nov 22, 2016

by Smythe
Nothing wrong with a 2x4 full of drywall screws. Back in Imperial County, California this gruesome little fellow is known as "El Terible"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frumply
Dec 7, 2004

don't forget the pocket sand op

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
hatchet

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Nothing wrong with using a big rock to bash various things in.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu from youtube. Free.

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

Hire an army with stolen credit card

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

Domesticate a moose

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

May I suggest memorizing the shahada, OP?

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

Join a gang, like the Chicago Gaylords, your local book club or the aryan brotherhood

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Fagmaster posted:

Join a gang, like the Chicago Gaylords, your local book club or the aryan brotherhood
You could also join the mormon brotherhood, they always bike in twos using fighting techniques passed down from ancient tag team wrestling for thousands of years.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
learn how to do the kamehameha

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

a hole-y ghost posted:

You could also join the mormon brotherhood, they always bike in twos using fighting techniques passed down from ancient tag team wrestling for thousands of years.

armchairyoda
Sep 17, 2008
Melman

a hole-y ghost posted:

You could also join the mormon brotherhood, they always bike in twos using fighting techniques passed down from ancient tag team wrestling for tens of years.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Bip Roberts posted:

Throw a handful of fetanyl in the intruders face

This is an actual problem the police are encountering

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Mods please ignore OPs request and allow us to kit out Lord Smackington

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

This is an actual problem the police are encountering

It owns and is v funny

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Always keep a cast iron frying pan full of boiling oil.

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
I don't know why I keep closing this thread. Well I know why, 'cause there are short bursts where I realize what a monumental gently caress up I am and that I should not make matters worse by making a clown out of myself on something awful and order stuff online just so i can then post a picture of it a day later even though i cant afford it.

but wouldn't it hilarious if I ordered a machete and posted it here? I don't know. help me out here.

should i order a kukri machete or not? I just don't know. I don't think I will ever need it, I live in a little town in Germany - and should somebody break in - they cant steal my steam games anyway.

I think it all stems from the desperate want of owning a gun but the total inability to have one...because it's loving illegal here.

Are there crossbows that are realistically useful in self-defense situations

skit herre fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Jul 10, 2017

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

It would be funnier if you made an ironic purchase from oxballs.com or bad dragon

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

Blue Train posted:

It would be funnier if you made an ironic purchase from oxballs.com or bad dragon

none of these offer next day shipping with my prime subscription, so no

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
buy a gun obviously. like youre going to stab anybody or whatever lol

edit: ohh i saw your post about living in a wrong country sorry . well youre dead

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Post your machete op but don't post the child limbs you chop off. We want to make the connection later through the news.

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

A rape whistle perhaps?

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
go outside and get yourself a switch from a tree

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
OP i suggest carrying two identical sausages, except one is infected with a deadly pathogen.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Tom Gorman posted:

just hold this in front of your face lmao

he wants to protect against OTHERS not against HIMSELF

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Just jab 'em with your heroin syringe. Either they'll have a low tolerance and get the nods or you'll give the burglar the fix their stealing your poo poo for.

Old Story
Jun 2, 2006

Oven Wrangler
this thread is no longer funny. Seek help OP, the only danger to your person is your mental illness. I'm sure Germany has robust social services you can access, hope that helps

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Get a really really long ruler OP

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

Old Story posted:

this thread is no longer funny. Seek help OP, the only danger to your person is your mental illness. I'm sure Germany has robust social services you can access, hope that helps

I have been thinking about some spear type weapon. Many armies had great success with them I think? I am wondering if I should post in that MilHist thread in A/T about modern pike technology.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
The halberd was Rutibex' idea

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

skit herre posted:

I have been thinking about some spear type weapon. Many armies had great success with them I think? I am wondering if I should post in that MilHist thread in A/T about modern pike technology.

You should really go to rehab or see a therapist instead.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

skit herre posted:

weapons are tools, and just like a hammer or a shovel, each one is useful for certain things and not good for others. there is no "ultimate super winner weapon".

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Pocket sand!

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.coldsteel.com/products/spears.html

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
A baseball cap with LED track lighting under the bill to keep your face well lit.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

A Ruger lcp is like 170 bucks

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Lmao I feel so so loving bad for you

:911:

With only a hundred euros it's not like he could afford a decent gun anyway so it really doesn't matter that he's not allowed to have them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
Just show people your tiny dick OP. Easy to conceal and the laughter from foes will give you time to escape.

• Locked thread