Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

RaceBannon posted:

so ... gently caress whitey?
That only makes more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I can't wait to watch the live adaptation of The Great White Hype

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8UgLWn9LHY

Also, Frankenstein is my partner in the upcoming racewar.

Rock Paper Tongue
Oct 24, 2016

May cause birth defects

whoflungpoop posted:

Doesn't Arizona have crazy concentrations of sweaty cranky white trash tho

Depends on where you go. The outskirts are full of cowboys, farmers, and crazy rednecks, but if you're anywhere near civilization your rear end better be okay dealing with non-whites.

The only exception are the rich people up Scottsdale way, but if you live there you can probably afford to isolate yourself in your alabaster oasis and never have to be exposed to people of color

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

whoflungpoop posted:

The idea that a nobody abandoned by his black alcoholic father could make his own way in the world and do super well would have still been OK with most american racists, if he had been an entertainer or an athlete

But when he turned out to be a super thoughtful well educated guy who was fair minded and dignified and had a nice family and was just plain better than them in every way it broke more brains than 9/11

>yep.txt

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Colonel Cancer posted:

NASCAR is the best race. All others are inferior

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5poFn4jkss4

Bunny's a pretty great character for being a racist piece of poo poo American GI#1.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

im a race realist

australians got crime in their blood, its their heritage

insulated staircase fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Jul 14, 2017

Altair Knight
Jun 1, 2006

"Gay marriage is marriage. That human child isn't human use it like a slave and use its body parts for medicine. Trump is president."

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

winning the race war isnt gonna bring your teeth back, folks

hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

you wanted a race war but your getting a mace war

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
White people would win a race war because we have NASCAR.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
It does feel like racism is back and bigger than ever. Well racism never went away but it does feel bigger than ever. The 'We Wuz Kangz' meme is a combination of some stuff Kanye said iirc doubled up on by the internet sub-culture called 'Hoteps' which is basically kind a weird black Alt-Right who claim that virtually every single thing that has ever happened or was invented in history is somehow the ownership of Black people + also that the Pyramids are/were space ships or something.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Yvershek posted:

Turns out that being able to record video of everything substantiated the things black communities have been saying for decades.

WORLDSTARRRR

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

I'm up for the space war. Orbiting death lasers for the win.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
I've worked my fair share of blue-collar jobs and so many of the white guys were just casually, disgustingly racist. The black guys were too, only against the Hispanics. The Hispanics mostly didn't speak English so I can't really vouch for them other than hearing the occasional "gringo" or "culero" directed our way, but the ones who did speak English were mostly pretty cool and nice. The white guys and black guys always got along real well even though in private the white guys would say racist anti-black poo poo, but everyone was pretty passive-aggressively lovely to the Hispanic guys all the time, especially the exclusively Spanish-speaking ones.

I'm not really sure what point I'm making here, but this is my limited personal experience with race relations among the common folk of America.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.
The only acceptable time to talk about a race war is when you're high on cocaine talking to a dwarf in a hotel in loving Bruges.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

whoflungpoop posted:

Doesn't Arizona have crazy concentrations of sweaty cranky white trash tho

america does, in general, yeah

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
its almost like trying to drown the country's latent racism under the disingenuous guise of being a postracial society for electing a black president, and making it dangerous to talk about race or sex any sort of 'controversial' issue in mass media unless you have the Correct Opinion, has made said Bad Opinions bubble up out of the water faster than some kind of hosed up bog algae congealing on the surface.

a gay black man pulling the Cosby routine on Good Morning America, forever

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

remember to cloak your racist rants in terms of "culture". so long as you say that word, it doesn't count as racism.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Boinks posted:

Obama just made things worse, hth

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
obama made things worse because the entire media establishment and anyone huffing their farts spent all 8 years of his presidency sucking his dick for being the best president ever and deflected almost all criticism with really weak-rear end appeals to racial identity politics which insinuate that you are a racist for criticizing him

that is what made things worse, specifically

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
lets do a racial draft instead. we, the white delegation, choose barack obama

a good choice from the white delegation: barack obama - the son of a white kansas lady and a definitely black kenyan man. it was speculated that barack was in fact not an american citizen, but this move from the whites will surely put an end to that discussion

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
Bro's, take it to D&D. This thread is about RACE WARZ.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

alright let's get serious here people. what are our strategies against the chinese? they've become very powerful

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

nigga crab pollock posted:

obama made things worse because the entire media establishment and anyone huffing their farts spent all 8 years of his presidency sucking his dick for being the best president ever and deflected almost all criticism with really weak-rear end appeals to racial identity politics which insinuate that you are a racist for criticizing him

mmm yes blame the black man

this is entirely a winning strategy

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Forza vs Gran Tourismo

personally I think Forza takes it

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

my brother and I have the same parents but we look like we're different races! does race war mean I will need to turn on my brother, my own flesh and blood?

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo

bitmap posted:

my brother and I have the same parents but we look like we're different races! does race war mean I will need to turn on my brother, my own flesh and blood?

thats whats so good about hate its all up to you!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

bitmap posted:

they did in the civil war ijs

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

well this doesn't sound like a good idea at all

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Nah, it was white America's response to this.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
times are tough so the elites are doubling down on getting the masses to blame each other for all of society's problems

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

NASCAR, Indy and F1 are all on this this weekend, I'm going to enjoy watching all the racists

Vlonald Prump
Aug 28, 2011

Here in America, you grab them by pussy. In old country, pussy grab you!!
Buglord

This kind of thing was in large part a response to a whole bunch of white people including the current President going after him for his birth certificate, calling him a Muslim, and in general acting like this mild- mannered mostly reasonable dude was the love child of Malcolm X and Louis Farrakhan

I have a family member who refers to him as 'Niggama' but I'm sure it's just because he was triggered by liberals

Vlonald Prump fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Jul 14, 2017

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Vlonald Prump posted:

This kind of thing was in part a response to a whole bunch of white people including the current President going after him for his birth certificate, calling him a Muslim, and in general acting like this mild- mannered mostly reasonable dude was the 2nd coming of Malcolm X

I have a family member who refers to him as 'Niggama' but it's probably just because he was triggered by liberala

What are you in TYOOL 2017 if you're not triggered by liberals anyway.

dk2m
May 6, 2009

lol remember when JFK was the first catholic and the media DIDNT say anything about it??? hahaha i do too, yes it's just only the blacks that are ignorant tribalists, yeah

Vlonald Prump
Aug 28, 2011

Buglord
When someone's getting constantly slagged with racist BS, the idea that even reasonable criticism is motivated by racist BS gets more plausible

It's often unfair but it's what happens when you're standing on the same side of an argument as vicious racists. Guilt by association? Yeah pretty much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vlonald Prump
Aug 28, 2011

Buglord
I used to think that liberals were crying wolf about opposition to Obama being motivated by racism but after watching my cousin's brain get progressively more damaged over 8 years I'm convinced there's a sizeable fraction of opposition that was just sheer racism and nothing more

My cousin went from an apolitical guy to screaming about "dopey big- eared Niggama" and "the monkey President"

For some reason I don't think he got all bent out of shape over Solyndra and every other minor scandal purely out of a civic interest in saving taxpayer's money

It's definitely tainted how I view Obama's critics, like I can't help but wonder how many of them go home and make similar rants to their families after hitting the sauce

Vlonald Prump fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Jul 14, 2017

• Locked thread